Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5101520253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1333

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by ecosky View Post
    Yeah. The staff told me maybe 3Q. I told him I don't understand why it took so long when other condos can do it much faster. He said it is very fast already. I was left speechless.
    Fast?? They have been behind their estimated schedules as indicated on their website updates so that means they are already 'off-target', right? And now I heard that TOP may be in 3rd quarter instead of 'on-target' for 2nd half. Why the delay?? I believed both Tree House and Foresque Residences got their TOP much earlier than their original planned TOP, so how can they say they are 'very fast already'??

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    Maybe they mean Dec 2016....

Do we need make appointment to visit the actual unit ?
    Don't think need to make appointment

Quote Originally Posted by MLHG View Post
    Fast?? They have been behind their estimated schedules as indicated on their website updates so that means they are already 'off-target', right? And now I heard that TOP may be in 3rd quarter instead of 'on-target' for 2nd half. Why the delay?? I believed both Tree House and Foresque Residences got their TOP much earlier than their original planned TOP, so how can they say they are 'very fast already'??
    Is there any way we can feedback our unhappiness at the slow progress?

Is there any way we can feedback our unhappiness at the slow progress?
    I went to see the showflat and was quite please with the workmanship. I would rather wait then have a sloppy condo fill with defects.

I also understand that Tower C design is slightly different from Tower A and B (in terms of 2 bedder) that's why some bro's feel it's smaller.

Like my 2 bedder is 66sqm, while showflat is 62sqm.

Overall, I am a happy man.

If you rush the developer, they will expedite their work and quality may be compromised. It is not in your interest to do so. Moreover, if you know your property, you should be able to see for yourself the progress. The developer cannot possibly overpromise with a much earlier date. The TOP has all along been officially 2H 2016. There are legally ramifications if they fall short of the official TOP, hence there's always a buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by eugeneljj View Post
    If you rush the developer, they will expedite their work and quality may be compromised. It is not in your interest to do so. Moreover, if you know your property, you should be able to see for yourself the progress. The developer cannot possibly overpromise with a much earlier date. The TOP has all along been officially 2H 2016. There are legally ramifications if they fall short of the official TOP, hence there's always a buffer.
    We have been told since we purchase the property that the TOP date is likely to be 2H 2016, and this is again being reaffirmed to buyers in their recent CNY invitations that they are on track. I believed the estimated completion stages indicated on their website are also meant to target for 2H 2016. However, I can't help but noticed that their progress are way behind schedule (I visit the site quite often), and now I heard that the TOP is likely to be in 3rd Qtr. Whatever their reasons, I seriously hope the TOP date does not go beyond 2H next year...

Yeah hopefully. But even if they go beyond H2. They have to compensate us right?

Yeah hopefully. But even if they go beyond H2. They have to compensate us right?
    Ecosky, i think in our Option-to-purchase is stated Q1 2017 so unless it goes beyond that developer don't need to compensate anything

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Ecosky, i think in our Option-to-purchase is stated Q1 2017 so unless it goes beyond that developer don't need to compensate anything
    It is Dec 2016 in contract

yup. same for mine. Dec 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MLHG View Post
    We have been told since we purchase the property that the TOP date is likely to be 2H 2016, and this is again being reaffirmed to buyers in their recent CNY invitations that they are on track. I believed the estimated completion stages indicated on their website are also meant to target for 2H 2016. However, I can't help but noticed that their progress are way behind schedule (I visit the site quite often), and now I heard that the TOP is likely to be in 3rd Qtr. Whatever their reasons, I seriously hope the TOP date does not go beyond 2H next year...
    2H 2016 = July to December 2016. 3rd Quarter 2016 still falls in the said period.

Quote Originally Posted by eugeneljj View Post
    2H 2016 = July to December 2016. 3rd Quarter 2016 still falls in the said period.
    True, but the impression given to me was beginning of 2H, not 3rd Qtr or later. Maybe my understanding is not correct but I thought most projects usually TOP much earlier than their estimated date? I'm just comparing it against Tree House / Foresque Residences, and even Skywoods, which was launched later but I heard will likely TOP 1st half 2016?

Agree. Skywoods only started selling in Aug 2013 and they seems to be faster now

I have seen the units and I don't like the color of the windows. How do I paint it white? Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile View Post
    I have seen the units and I don't like the color of the windows. How do I paint it white? Hmmmm....
    Don't think u can as it will affect the facade of the whole building?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Don't think u can as it will affect the facade of the whole building?
    I mean, only to spray the inside. It won't affect the facade.
    Like this, http://youtu.be/0-dSdUKa_Sw

I mean, only to spray the inside. It won't affect the facade.
    Like this, http://youtu.be/0-dSdUKa_Sw
    Hmm isn't that too much work?
    And I think it gonna look weird when you open the windows.

Take a look at this picture i took when the original showroom was still up.
    It was black all along, including the balcony grills. Guess we didn't notice it.
    I don't have a problem with black actually, just that it doesn't seem to match well with the interior color schemes.

showroom model tower ab back.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post

It was black all along, including the balcony grills. Guess we didn't notice it.
    I don't have a problem with black actually, just that it doesn't seem to match well with the interior color schemes.

Actually black is nice in the model. Why don't u all like black?

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post

Anyway, I will decide when I get the keys. I have a big headache; feng shui issue.
    The kitchen stove is directly facing the sink for the 4 bedroom units. sigh.....

Anyway, I will decide when I get the keys. I have a big headache; feng shui issue.
    The kitchen stove is directly facing the sink for the 4 bedroom units. sigh.....
    I want to learn more about feng shui. are you able to tell me what is wrong with stove facing the sink in terms of feng shui?

I want to learn more about feng shui. are you able to tell me what is wrong with stove facing the sink in terms of feng shui?
    I am not an expert but .... stove represent the FIRE and sink represent the WATER, so in Feng Shui, it is a taboo to have the FIRE facing the water.

I am not an expert but .... stove represent the FIRE and sink represent the WATER, so in Feng Shui, it is a taboo to have the FIRE facing the water.
    Ok noted. But did you notice it at the showroom when u bought?

Ok noted. But did you notice it at the showroom when u bought?
    It was an oversight. Haha. Well, I think is a way to get over this. (I hope)

Hi treehouse. Could you share the latest photos with us? Thank u

Default April Photos Update

Hello Neighbours!

Sorry have been rather busy lately. Took the opportunity of Good Friday holiday to take some shots. I have captured some close-up shots of Tower C (nearest to BKE). Rest assured the camera will not be used to invade home privacy after TOP! It's rude to do that!

Enjoy the latest progress. Construction noise levels have gone up even further so we can't wait for it to be completed soon!

Here's wishing one and all a Happy Easter!

150403 (1).JPG
    150403 (2).JPG
    150403 (3).JPG
    150403 (4).JPG
    150403 (5).JPG
    150403 (6).JPG
    150403 (7).JPG
    150403 (8).JPG
    150403 (9).JPG
    150403 (10).JPG
    150403 (11).JPG

Thanks Treehouse for the pics!

Thank you for the photos. On the 20th floor now. 4 more levels

Thanks, TREEHSE.
    Deeply appreciated

The cluster of three condos are shaping up very well! Changed the landscape of this region totally!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The cluster of three condos are shaping up very well! Changed the landscape of this region totally!
    Compare to JLD Estates much much better.