Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1333

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Thanks Treehse ! I'm new to this forum. Thanks for your effort in capturing the latest development.

Quote Originally Posted by TREEHSE View Post
    Hi ES Neighbours!

Another month has zipped past and thankfully the haze season is over! Hurray!

It's past midnight and I'm feeling really sleepy so pardon me for not having much to say.

The latest set of progress photos can be seen here. Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/2qbtrjtl3tp2739dnz85c321yhbjp185
    Thank you once again Treehse, really appreciate it!

Hello future Neighbours!

December is here finally! The forum has been quiet since I last shared ES progress. Where is everybody? Out on vacation, I supposed? :-)

Construction within the units as well as in the common areas are most definitely heated up. Lots of banging, grinding and drilling going on! The work starts as early as 7.30am and does not end till 9pm. The only days we could enjoy real peace and tranquillity are on Sundays and public holidays.

Well, we had the first mover's advantage hence we can't really complain lah! :-\

Here's the latest set of photos taken on 6 Dec (last Sunday morning). Beautiful skies! The ground level facilities are fast taking shape too. Enjoy!

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very joyous Happy New Year. See you next year!

https://app.box.com/s/3crfus6rjo4xym78nafzukjl9ophmcda

Merry Christmas in advance, Treehse!
    Always grateful to you for taking the extra effort to take the photographs and upload them for the benefit of all of us!

Progress looks good! Hopefully can TOP by end of Q1 2016!
    Looking forward

Thanks TREEHSE! their progress seems so slow compare to Skywoods.

i was told TOP still Q3 2016 although the construction looks like its not that far away...
    i think its taking longer time because of the building design...not the usual straightforward squarish blocks...
    the structure looks quite nice and better than the usual ocr projects...just need to look at nearby developments and you can see the difference....
    i hope they can finish within 1H 2016.

U
    Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    i was told TOP still Q3 2016 although the construction looks like its not that far away...
    i think its taking longer time because of the building design...not the usual straightforward squarish blocks...
    the structure looks quite nice and better than the usual ocr projects...just need to look at nearby developments and you can see the difference....
    When u see everything ready from there takes another 4 to 6 months to issue the key. SOP

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    External structure looks like all done up, except maybe some final touches. And they are doing the landscaping now. So what's the delay? Internal finishing? Hope they do a good job when they eventually TOP since they made us wait so long.

external structures done...now doing the facilities and started on the landscaping...internal finishing tower c progressing well....tower a and b still a lot of work...i think they can complete by Q1 next year...and after that will take a couple of months to TOP...so the Q3 timeline is more or less accurate...if fast can TOP before/early Q3...if really slow late Q3....im staying opposite so can see the progress everyday...lol

Default ES Latest Progress (as at 1st January 2016)

Happy New Year, everyone!

2015 is gone in a flash and as we usher in the new year, may 2016 be a year of hope, joy, love and peace for each one of us and our loved ones!

Looking at the swift progress of ES, I would dare stake my claims that TOP will indeed happen in late Q3 this year!

Here's the latest set of ES fresh from the oven. Enjoy and God bless you all!

https://app.box.com/s/h94kx0i56lcxi0jsfnkwt4lrv4uhuhng

Thank you very much Treehse! Happy New Year!

Thanks again TREEHSE ! Happy 2016 ! Huat ah !!!

I was there last week, looks like still very far away from TOP. The swimming pool facilities, car park and etc are not even 10% completed. Expect it to be ready earliest
    3rd quarter 2016, very unlikely by June.

Latest update on eco website. Stated that everything will finish constructing by 31 march

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail L View Post
    I was there last week, looks like still very far away from TOP. The swimming pool facilities, car park and etc are not even 10% completed. Expect it to be ready earliest
    3rd quarter 2016, very unlikely by June.

hmmm not sure about that...one of the swimming pools already completed and even filled with water...another one covered by canvas cant see whats the progress but suspect its already finished too...facilities are also progressing quickly...carpark structure i think is actually completed...how come you say only 10% completed...lol

Hi hi. Anyone has any latest update?

pictures taken yesterday...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ecosky View Post
    Hi hi. Anyone has any latest update?
    Hi there, ES Neighbours. Happy Lunar New Year of the Monkey!

Sorry to keep you waiting. Been kind of busy running errands to prepare for CNY. Here are the latest photos with some night scenes thrown in. Enjoy the views. Second major Swimming Pool is also completed already. Good things must be shared so do feel free to share with your friends and loved ones!

https://app.box.com/s/5ttq8xg4j5026q55lrt0g9ckdojnf84z

The project is gaining steam and I would say TOP in June is highly possible. Incidentally, the corner huge plot of land along Dairy Farm Road (next to Skywood condo) is being fenced up for the construction of the new German School. Looks like another mega construction for at least 2 years...

Here's wishing one and all a very blessed Monkey year ahead! See you in March!

Thanks thanks. Happy new year to u

Sorry to keep you waiting. Been kind of busy running errands to prepare for CNY. Here are the latest photos with some night scenes thrown in. Enjoy the views. Second major Swimming Pool is also completed already. Good things must be shared so do feel free to share with your friends and loved ones!

The project is gaining steam and I would say TOP in June is highly possible. Incidentally, the corner huge plot of land along Dairy Farm Road (next to Skywood condo) is being fenced up for the construction of the new German School. Looks like another mega construction for at least 2 years...

Thank you very much TreeHse, wishing you and your family a very Happy Chinese New Year too!

Thanks Treehse! And Happy New Year to you too!

Sharing this advertisement which appear in Straits Times on 8 Feb 2016:

Dear New Neighbors,

Cannot wait to see my new house.. hehehehe

saw Eco Sanctuary post some photo on FB during last weekend, wonder TOP will be earlier than July?
    hahahahaha

Default ES Latest Progress (as at 1st Mar 2016)

Hello ES Neighbours!

It's me again! These photos are fresh from the oven! I just took them this morning. March is here already and judging by all the hammering and drilling noises going on full steam from 7.30am right through till 9.30pm, I'd say the developer is definitely sparing no efforts in pushing for completion asap. Peaceful days are coming soon. Hooray for us Tree House residents!

Hence, I would still stake my claims that TOP will be around June, latest July. However, I do understand that ultimately, the bottleneck of TOP approval often times lies with BCA though, especially when many projects are applying for TOP at the same time.

This time with better sunlight, I managed to zoom in on some of the common amenities such as the pools, playground, etc.

Enjoy the photos. See you again in April!

https://app.box.com/s/17yotdrfvo6e1lmgfs8so5fu54vqis09

Thank you so much TREEHSE!
    By the way, I really do not like the playground design especially the Color !!

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    Thank you so much TREEHSE!
    By the way, I really do not like the playground design especially the Color !!
    color is actually okay...but it doesnt look nice because of the mismatch with the surrounding area/colours...
    would be nicer if it was in lighter tones...or just built elsewhere in a less busy area...

dunno if its the designer or the architect...the colour theme/sense for the whole project kinda dodgy...
    some of the colours used too dark...lack contrast...or just not in harmony...

anyways maybe reserved judgement first....maybe looks better when all is completed...haha

Thanks for sharing, TREEHSE!

Key Collection for Eco Sanctuary??

Quote Originally Posted by khneo View Post

Key Collection for Eco Sanctuary??
    curry loh leh!!haha