Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1333

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

I dont think anyone would be so ignorant or to be blunt, dumb, to design that................

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    Meanwhile, friendly happy folks over at Skywoods are already renting out or busy moving in......
    Yeah, yours already rented out. The dead man renting your house. If you cannot sleep just look around he is floating somewhere in your apartment. Maybe still trying to repair your door.

Nobody cares about Skywoods here. The fact that you monkeys keep mentioning Skywoods just prove how pathetoc Skywoods as a project is.

Peace people! We just won our first Olympic gold. Majulah Singapura!

Eco Sanctuary is a good project too.

TOP suspended again on Friday 12 Aug 2016:
    https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/P...0005-2012-BP01

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    Peace people! We just won our first Olympic gold. Majulah Singapura!

Eco Sanctuary is a good project too.

TOP suspended again on Friday 12 Aug 2016:
    https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/P...0005-2012-BP01
    Too many flaws in their design that is why...

TOP Approved. Finally

Quote Originally Posted by khneo View Post
    TOP Approved. Finally
    Congrats! Yeah.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Default ES Final Update (September 2016)

Hello ES Neighbours,

Congratulations! Your place has finally gotten TOP. Hurrrrrraaaaayy!!!

You will be receiving your keys within a few weeks' time. I feel personally very satisfied as well to have walked this construction progress reporting journey with you all. Finally, my job here is done liao. Next is to look forward to observe you folks moving in unit by unit while enjoying the pool view.

Please click here to enjoy the latest photo shot today (first few rainy shots were taken on 1st Sept) :-

https://app.box.com/s/rg7h3zpf9r103l3avvovpbas16lbqutr

Since this is my final piece of sharing, perhaps I could share a bit about my personal experience with ceiling fans. Living on the highest floor, my unit is blessed with a very high ceiling of 4.5m in the living room area. But it also has also caused quite some headaches for the ceiling lighting and fans installation work. Since every ES unit comes with at least 3.6m high ceiling, I supposed you already are prepared to invest in a folding ladder that will help you save costs in scaffolding installation (Around $200 per installation) whenever you need to reach for the sky?

However, when it comes to fan installation, do remember to be practical and functional. Don't go for those ceiling fans that look nice and pretty but have no power to generate sufficient breeze at all! As a guide, choose a 5 blades fan that is ac powered (dc ones are usually quieter but a lot less powerful). Have the fan extended sufficiently downward so that it hovers at most 2.5m - 3.0m from the floor up. Only then will the fan be effective in reaching you and your guests sitting underneath it. Alternatively, use stand or wall-mounted fans even though they may take up more precious floor and wall spaces. Currently, I am trying out a mist generating stand fan placed on the TV console next to the TV. Its evaporation principle is supposed to cool down the room by a wee bit. I still cannot conclude if it's really that effective even though psychologically, I seem to feel cooler just watching the mists being blown out of the fan!

Ok, folks. That's all the sharing I have for my dear future neighbours! I look forward to be invited over for grand tour in this beautiful condo one day and hopefully get to use the swimming pool too! Happy moving! Take care and God bless!

Over and out.

Really steady sharing! Applicable to all developments actually.

Quote Originally Posted by TREEHSE View Post
    Hello ES Neighbours,

You will be receiving your keys within a few weeks' time. I feel personally very satisfied as well to have walked this construction progress reporting journey with you all. Finally, my job here is done liao. Next is to look forward to observe you folks moving in unit by unit while enjoying the pool view.

Please click here to enjoy the latest photo shot today (first few rainy shots were taken on 1st Sept) :-

Since this is my final piece of sharing, perhaps I could share a bit about my personal experience with ceiling fans. Living on the highest floor, my unit is blessed with a very high ceiling of 4.5m in the living room area. But it also has also caused quite some headaches for the ceiling lighting and fans installation work. Since every ES unit comes with at least 3.6m high ceiling, I supposed you already are prepared to invest in a folding ladder that will help you save costs in scaffolding installation (Around $200 per installation) whenever you need to reach for the sky?

However, when it comes to fan installation, do remember to be practical and functional. Don't go for those ceiling fans that look nice and pretty but have no power to generate sufficient breeze at all! As a guide, choose a 5 blades fan that is ac powered (dc ones are usually quieter but a lot less powerful). Have the fan extended sufficiently downward so that it hovers at most 2.5m - 3.0m from the floor up. Only then will the fan be effective in reaching you and your guests sitting underneath it. Alternatively, use stand or wall-mounted fans even though they may take up more precious floor and wall spaces. Currently, I am trying out a mist generating stand fan placed on the TV console next to the TV. Its evaporation principle is supposed to cool down the room by a wee bit. I still cannot conclude if it's really that effective even though psychologically, I seem to feel cooler just watching the mists being blown out of the fan!

Ok, folks. That's all the sharing I have for my dear future neighbours! I look forward to be invited over for grand tour in this beautiful condo one day and hopefully get to use the swimming pool too! Happy moving! Take care and God bless!

Over and out.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Hi TREEHSE, Thank you for your dedication in posting all the regular photo updates as well as the helpful advice you have given. Your detailed suggestions has really saved us a lot of trouble figuring out the moving in process on our own. We really appreciate it! God bless you too!

Thank you TREEHSE for your sharing and advice. Cheers!

Hello ES Neighbours,

Over and out.
    Thanks for sharing and Bye for now

Hello ES Neighbours,

Over and out.
    Thanks TREEHSE for updating us through out these periods withs all the tips and advises ! Really appreciated!

Many thanks again, TREEHSE !

Thanks a lot TREEHSE. Really helpful all these while.

Default Invisible grille

Hi neighbours,

Any interested to fix up the invisible grille?
    I'm mtg up the sales person tomorrow, perhaps can squeeze for best price if we can gather a bulk purchase?

Can PM more details?

Till i meet up with him on thurs then will post the price here. am sure he will ask me for qty b4 he quote bulk purchase price.

so far i ask 2 other suppliers both quoted $9 psf.
    Le gate which is the one i'm mtg on thurs quoted me $7+ to $8+ psf.... i was surprised that le gate is cheaper??? so im mtg him on thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by slee75 View Post
    so far i ask 2 other suppliers both quoted $9 psf.
    Le gate which is the one i'm mtg on thurs quoted me $7+ to $8+ psf.... i was surprised that le gate is cheaper??? so im mtg him on thurs.
    Have you gotten the keys yet? Do you know if Condo Mgmt would approve this?

yes!
    you mean if mgmt allows invisible grille? of cos allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by slee75 View Post
    yes!
    you mean if mgmt allows invisible grille? of cos allowed.
    Nice..still waiting for mine. When did you get your keys?

Not all mgmt allow - see this - http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-childs-safety

So better check than regret.

Quote Originally Posted by mhcraft View Post
    Nice..still waiting for mine. When did you get your keys?

Not all mgmt allow - see this - http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-childs-safety

So better check than regret.
    We are rather fortunate that these days grilles can come "invisible" which frankly are both practical and offers very minimal impact on uniformity of external facade.

Have been to several condos of friends where these are installed without issue from the mcst/management agent.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Cheers

Yes. We have already spoken with the Management from Setia when we collected our keys. Only thing was that the grille cannot be mounted on the railings. must be on the floor.

FYI, just looked thru resident handbook and saw the approved diagrams there. Anyway will meet the supplier tomorrow and update here.

also planning to install invisible grills pls let me know the price thank you!

Hi,

Met the sales guy from Le Gate.
    Basically they have 3 package.

1) $7.60 psf from China, 3 yrs warranty, col: silver
    2) $8.90 psf from Korea, 5 yrs warranty, col: silver
    3) $9.50 psf from Korea, 5 yrs warranty, col: black

Check out with Nelson Pang from Le Gate (Hp: 9329 2925)

Have discount if more units? Quite interested

He says will give us so discount but didn't commit.... This forum is not so active and I've known none neighbour yet. I'm also unable to commit him with the bulk quantity....