Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Even Rich Dad, Poor dad auhor becomes a poor dad

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Creative SoundBlaster had cult following ...

after so long already..
    still got followers?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

smart dad will invest in singapore property many years ago and now will become rich dad...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    smart dad will invest in singapore property many years ago and now will become rich dad...
    wise dad will buy today hoping to become rich dad many years later...

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    after so long already..
    still got followers?
    noticed the word I used is in past tense... had

After this, he'll write another book about bankruptcy and earn more royalties

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    noticed the word I used is in past tense... had
    wah piang....

thx Q, uncle!
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    ok..

bro, your nick always remind me of my grandma's relatives who live in chestnut drive bungalow..

really big bungalow...

love it! but too big also.. lol
    I will never stay in landed because my spouse scared of cocktpraches, lizards, worms, etc...

I tell u, my good friend stay in GCB, he tell me at nite, he scared because if someone came in, nobody will know. So he sleep w baseball bat by his bed. Serious. I not joking on this. That's why must love dog if not jialat. Sg for warning and also install alarms.

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    After this, he'll write another book about bankruptcy and earn more royalties
    title of book would be ..."survivor dad"

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    I will never stay in landed because my spouse scared of cocktpraches, lizards, worms, etc...

I tell u, my good friend stay in GCB, he tell me at nite, he scared because if someone came in, nobody will know. So he sleep w baseball bat by his bed. Serious. I not joking on this. That's why must love dog if not jialat. Sg for warning and also install alarms.
    wah kao!

thats a huge dildo does it vibrate too?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Why would his reputation get hurt just because one of his many company folds? Company liquidation is an everyday affair and he sees no point paying up $26 million and if he can save on that amount and continue with his book business elsewhere, why not? I think anybody would do the same.

Agree. The grand master of Forex in singapore is still living the high life in Sentosa right? He got dubious degrees and got sued and never go back to teaching but still a millionaire. The last atas white dining event was organised by them i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Agree. The grand master of Forex in singapore is still living the high life in Sentosa right? He got dubious degrees and got sued and never go back to teaching but still a millionaire. The last atas white dining event was organised by them i believe.
    If I remember correctly, he taught Options not Forex.

Clement is only selling a dream, otherwise his students will be as rich as him. Nobody remembers these lawsuits, they get forgotten after a while

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    If I remember correctly, he taught Options not Forex.

Clement is only selling a dream, otherwise his students will be as rich as him. Nobody remembers these lawsuits, they get forgotten after a while
    Bro, u been to clement talk? Or you hear from people?

Just curious? Never been to such talks, so sometime wonder what it is like?

corporate bankruptcy doesnt mean he is a bankrupt, it is just one of his many companies
    This guy has properties all over the world numbering several thousand. Even if he sells all for US$300k, he'll easily gotten easily US$1b. Filing for bankruptcy is but one of the strategies he employs lah.

Those who sell option trading to get rich fast are no diff from asking u to go MBS to get rich fast
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Those who sell option trading to get rich fast are no diff from asking u to go MBS to get rich fast
    yes, I attended this course in selling put option
    up to now, I still cannot figure out that all the time they are in money

You basically sold someone downside protection... i.e. insurance against the downside.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    You basically sold someone downside protection... i.e. insurance against the downside.
    Oh like ELN.

all these get rich talks i will steer clear, i would rather depend on my own common sense and logic. Wendy Quek claims to own more than 100 properties, just have to ask if all those 100 properties under her sole name can liao...

Bro, u been to clement talk? Or you hear from people?

Just curious? Never been to such talks, so sometime wonder what it is like?

all these get rich talks i will steer clear, i would rather depend on my own common sense and logic. Wendy Quek claims to own more than 100 properties, just have to ask if all those 100 properties under her sole name can liao...
    Bro, for me, it good to know how what they teach and how they function. Like the wendy thingy, I believe she gets a group of people and use tenancy-in-common thingy or u put a share on the investments and then it flies.
    For Clement, I was just wondering if it is a pep talk (adam khoo thingy) or they really teach you analysis. Thats all.