only for the Privileged

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    only for the Privileged
    It will sell until bo 村。

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    It will sell until bo 村。

PP is actually a good location

It's very near to the city Yet it has the Countryside appeal

But need to buy near both ends of PP road, that is South buona vista rd or Clementi rd...

In between it gets a bit tough whenever a bus blocks your way.

I believe they have reopen the road in front of haw par villa , linking west coast highway...

One down side though. NO School..

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    It will sell until bo 村。

Only the 纯真 or 蠢猪 will pay this price?? 寸寸是金

If it's 1700 psf it is indeed expensive

There's something about D5 which I can't really explain. It attracts many renters...

QUOTE=carbuncle]

Only the 纯真 or 蠢猪 will pay this price?? 寸寸是金[/QUOTE]

Was at the preview this afternoon. Noisy like market but didn't see any cheques collected. Only showroom was a 4-bedder, when 95% of their units are 2 or 3-beds (really don't understand this developer). And even their 4-bed seems cramp cos large chunks of space taken up by the 2 corridors leading to the bedrooms. The 2 bathrooms are also bigger than necessary imo. Liked the black-and-white theme though . Psf range is $16xx, not near the Mrt and limited amenities within walking distance. The stacks closest to West Coast HW is only about 20m from the HW. Really a niche purchase only for those who like their concept.

Now, I give u my honest opinion... Thus one will sell.... Why

1. Freehold. Period... How many freehold launches u gonna have... It is indeed rare now... Whenever freehold mentioned, people who think of kids hand me down, their brains will start ringing....

2. http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo...ov%202012).pdf
    We have to thank feo again.

3. Their marketing quite impressive even though not so accurate... Damn smart..

But I ain't buying.... For me, not much meat left.... Good for homestay...

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

3. Their marketing quite impressive even though not so accurate... Damn smart..

But I ain't buying.... For me, not much meat left.... Good for homestay...
    Which part is not so accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Which part is not so accurate?
    Are u buying?

Are u buying?
    Probably not, now that you say they're not accurate lol

Probably not, now that you say they're not accurate lol
    Bro, the accurate part is on the rental... They take the highest of all the selected units... Noticed, they only state a few... Hahahaha....

You compare price of this to seahill, this one is better... Thats why u see seahill, waving frantically when u drive past to see village? Hahahaha

I tell u, the one at haw par mrt will shock u when price come out.... Everyday, I kana shock here, there, everywhere.... Look at Eco sanctuary, wait till echelon at red hill come out... Then another shock gonna come when price charles sell... Aiyo, the market is beyond my comprehension already!!!!!

Do u flow with it or fight it? I really don't know... But at this stage, u need to look for gems if u are investing.... I am out for investing... Now doing other things....

Bro, the accurate part is on the rental... They take the highest of all the selected units... Noticed, they only state a few... Hahahaha....

You compare price of this to seahill, this one is better... Thats why u see seahill, waving frantically when u drive past to see village? Hahahaha

I tell u, the one at haw par mrt will shock u when price come out.... Everyday, I kana shock here, there, everywhere.... Look at Eco sanctuary, wait till echelon at red hill come out... Then another shock gonna come when price charles sell... Aiyo, the market is beyond my comprehension already!!!!!

Do u flow with it or fight it? I really don't know... But at this stage, u need to look for gems if u are investing.... I am out for investing... Now doing other things....
    The remaining seahill units are mostly highfloor soho, so seems exp compared to this. Their non sea-view condo units were selling at more reasonable prices than this i believe and would have been a better buy. But yes, quite funny to see a crowd of agents standing at seahill roadside and waving

If a seasoned investor like you who has seen so much also shock, that says alot about the market right now

The remaining seahill units are mostly highfloor soho, so seems exp compared to this. Their non sea-view condo units were selling at more reasonable prices than this i believe and would have been a better buy. But yes, quite funny to see a crowd of agents standing at seahill roadside and waving

If a seasoned investor like you who has seen so much also shock, that says alot about the market right now
    Bro, if there were no cm, I will not be shocked. But with all the CMs and financial loan impact, I am shocked at the market. It just means Singaporeans are loaded to the brim... How to folk out 40%?

Bro, if there were no cm, I will not be shocked. But with all the CMs and financial loan impact, I am shocked at the market. It just means Singaporeans are loaded to the brim... How to folk out 40%?
    Heard the 2-bedders here will be bo 村 soon. One project launching higher than the next and everyone scared MTB. These are good times for developers and agents.

The human behavior is very interesting..l we seek comfort in mass... S if everyone buys, it must be correct... If u find u are one of the few n the showroom, u feel as though u have made a wrong decision... Hahaha

Herd mentality... The best buy is when no one is in the showroom at launch...

Hahahaha

So are u in or out?

Huttons are 1 of the agressively bunch of agents....

The human behavior is very interesting..l we seek comfort in mass... S if everyone buys, it must be correct... If u find u are one of the few n the showroom, u feel as though u have made a wrong decision... Hahaha

Herd mentality... The best buy is when no one is in the showroom at launch...

Hahahaha

So are u in or out?

Huttons are 1 of the agressively bunch of agents....
    Nah, go in also won't be this one. I vested in one a few months ago. Was thinking of doing another but like you said, the current pricing defies comprehension. The agent here told me Village can go up to $1900-$2000psf, i ask based on what? The reply was she say Echelon and Trilinq will launch $16xx and its only LH. Is that a good reason? I don't know but i don't think so as it's simply becos others launch high also. I get the sense market now driven by people who scared MTB, which doesn't seem like a good time to go in. Will continue to monitor and look see and maybe i'm the one who MTB, but your contrarian view sounds good.

fork not folk. folk out is for those who rely on kinfolk to pay...

Heard the 2-bedders here will be bo 村 soon. One project launching higher than the next and everyone scared MTB. These are good times for developers and agents.
    bo 村 or no bo 村, does not matter. Property hooting is meant to be fundamental and not sentimental.

I generally stick to the 1/3 rule:

1/3: throw away all fweelings: develop no feelings at all whether the boat come or no come. Whether I see pple buy buay tahan must hoot one too. Essentially muz not develop any emotions during property investment. In downturn, must also be emotionless, if too scare to hoot this, too scare that, might as well dun buy

1/3: buy based on fundamentals: develop your own formula and scoresheet. Use these fundamental to determine if your hoot is worth getting. Without emotions and buy based on mechanics and criterias, you can be ensured that you are rightfully discipline to enter when these are met

1/3: buy at right timing during despair and have enuff M3: plain obvious, no need explain

Well said....

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    bo 村 or no bo 村, does not matter. Property hooting is meant to be fundamental and not sentimental.

I generally stick to the 1/3 rule:

1/3: throw away all fweelings: develop no feelings at all whether the boat come or no come. Whether I see pple buy buay tahan must hoot one too. Essentially muz not develop any emotions during property investment. In downturn, must also be emotionless, if too scare to hoot this, too scare that, might as well dun buy

1/3: buy based on fundamentals: develop your own formula and scoresheet. Use these fundamental to determine if your hoot is worth getting. Without emotions and buy based on mechanics and criterias, you can be ensured that you are rightfully discipline to enter when these are met

1/3: buy at right timing during despair and have enuff M3: plain obvious, no need explain

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    only for the Privileged
    pri-village

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    pri-village
    yes that was my intention

This will be the Last Wkend for Registration before actual Preview!!!
    Indeed only those who really prefer this kinda of theme and surroundings for own stay will enjoy

Rare huge FH land with such nostalgic 1950's design

Do Not Miss Now!!!

Avg $1680 psf

Nice black and white colonial theme

Show flat had ikea furnishings

Village main launched over this weekend

Crossed the 50% sold mark

3 bedroom nearly sold out.. 4 bedroom 2 out of 8 sold
    3 br PH left a fair bit but sold 2 over the weekend
    mostly left 2 br but those facing Pasir Panjang Road side selling fast

http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/the...pasir-panjang/
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

I saw the floor plan and thought it was liveable.
    But it's too far to the nearest train station - har par villa.
    The homogenous tiles turn me off.
    But then it's near my fav prata store and can run up and down NUS. Ahhh!
    Last edited by ecimbew; 06-01-13 at 20:04.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

How much is this one?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Oh I remember this clearly.

For eg #02-07 will be $1.317mil. Just sold today only

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    How much is this one?
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

The master rm in the 4 bed (show flat) is so small. Only have space for a queen bed.

58 sold in dec