Thread: Foul-mouth foreigner threatens workers and warns he will hunt down their families

Default Foul-mouth foreigner threatens workers and warns he will hunt down their families

What kind of behavior is this?
    Angmo can behave like this & treat the FW like shyt meh?
    Another cannot tahan noise.

You can see the pictures in stomp
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...and_warns.html

A STOMPer sent in a video of a foreigner who barged into a construction site, hurled vulgarities, threatened workers and even threw a zinc panel into a pit that almost hit two workers.

Said the STOMPer:

"This happened at Wimborne Road, in the Katong area on Saturday, Oct 20, close to 9am.

"This Caucasian trespassed into the construction site and shouted vulgarities non-stop. His dangerous behavior of throwing construction materials into the pit nearly endangered the lives of two workers!

"The video was taken by my staff at the site. We are constructing a house for a client and the Caucasian stays nearby. We comply with the government's regulations on construction, after about six months of construction, we have a year to go before the house is ready.

"The neighbour is not happy with the noise generated for the construction.

"From day one my staff have encountered a lot of problems with this guy. He threw things at them, scolded them, imposed his rules and regulations on what time they can start work. He told them to start at 9am, so we try to, but on this particular day we started at 8.45am. The government allows work to start at 8am.

"On Saturday, it was the last straw as he barged into the site, and it is very dangerous for both my workers and himself. He started an aggressive tirade at the workers, and didn't even look into the pit to see if there were workers inside before throwing the zinc sheet down. It almost hit them.

"You can also see he is not wearing any safety gear and I am worried he can slip and fall on the site, not only endangering himself but also becoming our liability.

"We have made a police report and consulted our lawyers on this case."

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    What kind of behavior is this?
    Angmo can behave like this & treat the FW like shyt meh?
    Another cannot tahan noise.

You can see the pictures in stomp
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...and_warns.html

A STOMPer sent in a video of a foreigner who barged into a construction site, hurled vulgarities, threatened workers and even threw a zinc panel into a pit that almost hit two workers.

Said the STOMPer:

"This happened at Wimborne Road, in the Katong area on Saturday, Oct 20, close to 9am.

"This Caucasian trespassed into the construction site and shouted vulgarities non-stop. His dangerous behavior of throwing construction materials into the pit nearly endangered the lives of two workers!

"The video was taken by my staff at the site. We are constructing a house for a client and the Caucasian stays nearby. We comply with the government's regulations on construction, after about six months of construction, we have a year to go before the house is ready.

"The neighbour is not happy with the noise generated for the construction.

"From day one my staff have encountered a lot of problems with this guy. He threw things at them, scolded them, imposed his rules and regulations on what time they can start work. He told them to start at 9am, so we try to, but on this particular day we started at 8.45am. The government allows work to start at 8am.

"On Saturday, it was the last straw as he barged into the site, and it is very dangerous for both my workers and himself. He started an aggressive tirade at the workers, and didn't even look into the pit to see if there were workers inside before throwing the zinc sheet down. It almost hit them.

"You can also see he is not wearing any safety gear and I am worried he can slip and fall on the site, not only endangering himself but also becoming our liability.

"We have made a police report and consulted our lawyers on this case."
    Should called the police on the spot Already ...

Tranpassing, not wearing proper personal protection equipment(ppe), threatening, etc etc....

complain so much then don't stay landed lor. expect people to comply this his rules. wake up his bloody idea. flexible a bit. give and take.
    Last edited by kane; 26-10-12 at 10:38.

people are getting aggressive and arrogant nowadays with no respect for the safety of others. the authority should be more responsive to such cases especially when there is strong evidence such as video. otherwise people will think rich can get away with anything

yo,

even hdb also encounter this. Wall hacking and drilling. Really annoying lor..