Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1070

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    254 units tenanted out according to URA caveats lodged between March 2015 to Feb 2018. Of which 124 are 1 bedders and 95 two bedders. 18 studios.

Based on 95% sold out of 660 units or about 627 units transacted, only 40% are tenanted out (assuming not for own stay). If we add those for own stay, it should be about 50% tenanted since TOP a few months ago.

My conclusion is that luxury development rental is still rather soft at this point in D7.
    to avoid confusion, the 1st rental caveat was lodged on aug 17. so its about 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    to avoid confusion, the 1st rental caveat was lodged on aug 17. so its about 7 months.
    Yes, thats for the qualification clarification. URA started tracking since March 2015 but Duo TOP-ed 8 months ago.

yes agree luxury mkt still soft .. it took me a while to rent out ...
    but the next market run will be interesting .. with so much enbloc land sold .. but alot of money on the side line .. how would the market really react?
    Mass market will likely also be affected if hdb inventory continue to increase at this rate ..

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo55 View Post
    yes agree luxury mkt still soft .. it took me a while to rent out ...
    but the next market run will be interesting .. with so much enbloc land sold .. but alot of money on the side line .. how would the market really react?
    Mass market will likely also be affected if hdb inventory continue to increase at this rate ..
    Its harder than I thought too. Took us 5 weeks to get a tenant.

I take issue with the number of commercial offices in around Bugis. Though GuocoLand Beach road site will add another 10-20K office workers but that will have to wait for another 5 years or so. I am betting they will build residence too and not service apartments/hotels. If its the latter, ho seh liao.

I take issue with the number of commercial offices in around Bugis. Though GuocoLand Beach road site will add another 10-20K office workers but that will have to wait for another 5 years or so. I am betting they will build residence too and not service apartments/hotels. If its the latter, ho seh liao.
    5 weeks not too bad for a new building.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

It's all about rental. U put $2000 sure from duo queue to jurong.

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    It's all about rental. U put $2000 sure from duo queue to jurong.
    Why spoil market? Sure, to each his/her own skin but no point rent out a CCR luxury development at city fringe price when the market is picking up now.

Right after me, someone did that for low floor, one bedder doing for $1K less unfurnished unit. TMD. That was a close shave.

Timing is as important. The front and last wave get to call out pricing than the middle lull wave now.

May I know the yield for 1 bedder?
    Nearer 3% or 4%? (Just simple total annual rent/ purchase price)

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8 View Post
    May I know the yield for 1 bedder?
    Nearer 3% or 4%? (Just simple total annual rent/ purchase price)
    For me, its 4.09% Gross return. 1 bedder, 720 sq feet.

I start to see movement in the Beach Road $1.62B site which Guocoland bought. I think its time they prep the land and reveal the design soon.