Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,079 of 1079

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

  1. #1071

    Default

    https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...-on-beach-road

    Guoco Midtown breaks ground on 25th Nov 2018. Slated to be completed in 2022. ~200 units of residence. How much do you think the psf will be and how will it affect Duo pricing?

  2. #1072

    Default

    https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...ochor-makeover

    Rejuvenation continues to pass the baton on to Shaw Tower.

    Let's see who bids for Tan Quee Lan to bring up prices one round after Guoco Mid town Suites completion.
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...ugis-gls-sites

  3. #1073
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...ochor-makeover

    Rejuvenation continues to pass the baton on to Shaw Tower.

    Let's see who bids for Tan Quee Lan to bring up prices one round after Guoco Mid town Suites completion.
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...ugis-gls-sites
    Singapore Government very good, Head I Win, Tail you Lose.

  4. #1074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Singapore Government very good, Head I Win, Tail you Lose.
    There is no need to flip the coin if your development is in the URA masterplan.
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pla...h-Ophir-Rochor

  5. #1075
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    There is no need to flip the coin if your development is in the URA masterplan.
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pla...h-Ophir-Rochor
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...eement_of_1990

    I refer to the North.

    All in their plan.

    On 20 September 2010 during a visit by Najib Razak to Singapore, he and Lee Hsien Loong issued a joint statement which stated that both Leaders have agreed to the following:

    • The Singapore Government shall vest four land parcels in Marina South (TS30-361T, TS30-362A, TS30-363K and TS30-364N) and two land parcels in Ophir-Rochor (TS13-1115N and TS13-1116X) in M-S Pte Ltd, in lieu of the three parcels of POA land in Tanjong Pagar, Kranji and Woodlands and the three pieces of land in Bukit Timah. The four Marina South parcels are located at the heart of the financial and business cluster in Singapore's Marina Bay, while the two Ophir-Rochor parcels are located next to the Kampong Glam Historic District, in a new growth corridor that is being developed as an extension of Singapore's Central Business District.
    • The Marina South and Ophir-Rochor land parcels shall be vested in M-S Pte Ltd for joint development when Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) vacates the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station. The station will be relocated from Tanjong Pagar to the Woodlands Train Checkpoint (WTCP) by 1 July 2011 whereby Malaysia would co-locate its railway Custom, Immigration and Quarantine facilities at WTCP.
    • The Joint Implementation Team shall conclude by 31 December 2010 their discussion on the details of the implementation of the POA.[8]

  6. #1076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...eement_of_1990

    I refer to the North.

    All in their plan.

    On 20 September 2010 during a visit by Najib Razak to Singapore, he and Lee Hsien Loong issued a joint statement which stated that both Leaders have agreed to the following:

    • The Singapore Government shall vest four land parcels in Marina South (TS30-361T, TS30-362A, TS30-363K and TS30-364N) and two land parcels in Ophir-Rochor (TS13-1115N and TS13-1116X) in M-S Pte Ltd, in lieu of the three parcels of POA land in Tanjong Pagar, Kranji and Woodlands and the three pieces of land in Bukit Timah. The four Marina South parcels are located at the heart of the financial and business cluster in Singapore's Marina Bay, while the two Ophir-Rochor parcels are located next to the Kampong Glam Historic District, in a new growth corridor that is being developed as an extension of Singapore's Central Business District.
    • The Marina South and Ophir-Rochor land parcels shall be vested in M-S Pte Ltd for joint development when Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) vacates the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station. The station will be relocated from Tanjong Pagar to the Woodlands Train Checkpoint (WTCP) by 1 July 2011 whereby Malaysia would co-locate its railway Custom, Immigration and Quarantine facilities at WTCP.
    • The Joint Implementation Team shall conclude by 31 December 2010 their discussion on the details of the implementation of the POA.[8]
    Speaking of North: I do not think Najib who signed the agreement think he will be in this state today. The selling ('portfolio revamp') has in fact already begun.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...i-in-portfolio

    I really hope the hole is big enough for them to think of selling the remaining or part of their stakes back to Temasek again since their majority stake (60%) would have risen due to land appreciation since the agreement signed back in 2011.

    Duo is valued at ~S$4 billion back in 2011....not sure how much it is worth now.

  7. #1077
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Speaking of North: I do not think Najib who signed the agreement think he will be in this state today. The selling ('portfolio revamp') has in fact already begun.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...i-in-portfolio

    I really hope the hole is big enough for them to think of selling the remaining or part of their stakes back to Temasek again since their majority stake (60%) would have risen due to land appreciation since the agreement signed back in 2011.

    Duo is valued at ~S$4 billion back in 2011....not sure how much it is worth now.
    Singapore already learn the Art of Money printing, not sure North know how to print.

    The Chinese are Ten-time better than us.


  8. #1078

    Default

    Their new finance minister Lim Guan Eng already mentioned money printing but to what effect....its anyone's guess. The ship is pretty sunk in at the moment or at least for the next 5 years due to large fiscal deficit.
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...athir-10467746

  9. #1079
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Their new finance minister Lim Guan Eng already mentioned money printing but to what effect....its anyone's guess. The ship is pretty sunk in at the moment or at least for the next 5 years due to large fiscal deficit.
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...athir-10467746
    I was in Malaysia a few years back looking for investment property, the agent told me that SG to MYR going to 3.5 I was wondering how she knows it. Guess most of them already prepare for the Best time in their Life coming.

    LKY went to Taiwan to get two chinese word from the Taiwan President and everything change.

    Lim Guan Eng is only one whereas we got a lot of Lim Guan Eng in Singapore, went to one of the MFA talk their scholar after a few years all went over to GIC and Temasek.

Posting Permissions