Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio_sg View Post
    Any chance they might open up units above 19th floor?
    Got chance la.
    Will try to update by the 14th Nov. Haha.

They have already started issuing vvip queue numbers .. And the numbers are not small either lor

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Duo beside hospital to some thats bad luck.
    Minority with money says no good majority with money says good

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Duo beside hospital to some thats bad luck.
    Actually it is good as emergency care is available just next door.

One must know that OCR 99LH PCs already achieved $1-1.3m, this project in this location is relatively cheap. Furthermore, this project has great potential. Would have gone in too if not for the max absd.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Hi ekl. I would say chances are extremely slim.
    Even 1BRs below $1.3m also slim chances...
    I have told ALL my clients to start looking at 1BRs and up. Chances for studios is as good as zilch cos of the VVIP and multiple units buyers a day and two earlier.

But don't fret, got try means got chance!

eeek! the hand sibeh hairy!

Saw this Indian national writing 4 cheques. Lucky agent.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    One must know that OCR 99LH PCs already achieved $1-1.3m, this project in this location is relatively cheap. Furthermore, this project has great potential. Would have gone in too if not for the max absd.
    Would agree overall this is a great concept project. The main downside is the size for 1 bedder is big, quantum wise not exactly that cheap and most 1 bedders have odd sizes.

Not surprising to know that so many with spare cash are bidding in this project.

Many thanks to Sunboy for the update and sharing. Wish he has great success in the days to come.

Contrary I find the 1 bedder is well sized and liveable ... for once developer is doing the right thing instead of churning out those super small units to meet the low quantum game.

Hopefully there is some left overs after VVIP ...

1 bedder is fine. I think maybe you are referring to the studio? The studio layout CMI. Total disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2 View Post
    Would agree overall this is a great concept project. The main downside is the size for 1 bedder is big, quantum wise not exactly that cheap and most 1 bedders have odd sizes.

Not surprising to know that so many with spare cash are bidding in this project.

Many thanks to Sunboy for the update and sharing. Wish he has great success in the days to come.

This stack 17 1BR unit is below the same stack 17 3BRs, which will have their own in-house rubbish chute. Shared chute shaft

I realise that none of the other one bed floorplans has it though.

Also why for 3rd and 4th floors for some stacks there is the letter 'M' behind the unit type?

Thanks people.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    is that the rubbish chute?

Though it's liveable size, no storage space (or small store) for bulky items like luggage, vacuum cleaner etc.... Put at balcony?

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    Contrary I find the 1 bedder is well sized and liveable ... for once developer is doing the right thing instead of churning out those super small units to meet the low quantum game.

Hopefully there is some left overs after VVIP ...

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    1 bedder is fine. I think maybe you are referring to the studio? The studio layout CMI. Total disaster.
    Was referring to quantum. Size wise, agree the 1 bedders is good for living. For example stack 6, no balcony 646 sqfeet, very spacious for individual or couple.

Those with balconies, much smaller space. For 420 sfeet studios, after removing the balcony, av ledge etc, livable space probably <350sfeet.

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc View Post
    Though it's liveable size, no storage space (or small store) for bulky items like luggage, vacuum cleaner etc.... Put at balcony?
    Maybe not bad idea to create a storage space near balcony for luggage or vacuum cleaner.

Duo Residences opens show gallery in KL

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prope...-gallery-in-kl

Integrated property development DUO, one of the two major projects in Singapore of M+S Pte Ltd, a joint venture between Malaysia's Khazanah and Singapore's Temasek, opened a show gallery in Plaza Mont' Kiara, Kuala Lumpur last Friday.

Nestled on a 26,688 sq m site along Singapore's Beach Road-Ophir Rochor corridor, DUO comprises two towers, with one featuring 660 premium residences while the other offers prime Grade A office space, a five-star hotel and a unique retail gallery. It serves as the centrepiece of Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority's (URA) initiative to revive the Bugis district, via a mixed-use cluster that complement the Raffles Place and Marina Bay business districts.

Designed by world famous architect Ole Scheeren, DUO has a gross development value of RM10.2 billion and is set to become the go-to centre of young professionals.

The show gallery showcases DUO Residences comprising studios, one- to four-bedroom apartments and penthouses spread across the entire 49-storey residential tower. Residents will also enjoy an exclusive residence entrance, secured private lift lobbies and four landscape decks that feature a 50-metre lap pool, recreational lounges and wellness facilities.

Kemmy Tan, Chief Operating Officer, M+S Pte Ltd, said: “Our integrated concept, with a comprehensive offering of a five-star hotel, Grade A office space and quality retail shops served by two MRT lines right at the doorstep provides DUO’s residents and occupants a lifestyle of connectivity and convenience.”

In Malaysia, DUO Residences is marketed by CB Richard Ellis (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and CBD Properties Sdn Bhd.

“For the past six months we have received good responses from Malaysians looking to invest in Singapore due to its track record of good capital appreciation coupled with strong currency performance,” commented Paul Khong from CB Richard Ellis.

“On the whole, Malaysian investors are looking for smaller units, where the price quantum does not exceed S$2 million (RM5 million). As a majority of DUO’s units fall into this category, we anticipate that these units will be well received,” he added.

For 2 BR units, which block and which facing is recommended?

Hospital nearby is good as far as I know.
    Any example hospital is bad for the area? And I don't mean those CDC or whichever.

In DUO's, its really very good location with multiple of amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair View Post
    Minority with money says no good majority with money says good

2 BR mostly west facing ...

Quote Originally Posted by matrix0405 View Post
    For 2 BR units, which block and which facing is recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo55 View Post
    2 BR mostly west facing ...
    The inside facing will get west sun or block by the office block? If face flyer looks like only 1 stack for 2 BR. Face flyer will get the sun? How high needed to see the sea? Min height to clear gateway ?

I think for 2 bedders, both stack 11 and stack 18 can see flyer and potentially the sea. But yes, the question is what the minimum floor level should be? And to clear Gateway as well...

The inside facing will get west sun or block by the office block? If face flyer looks like only 1 stack for 2 BR. Face flyer will get the sun? How high needed to see the sea? Min height to clear gateway ?

I think for 2 bedders, both stack 11 and stack 18 can see flyer and potentially the sea. But yes, the question is what the minimum floor level should be? And to clear Gateway as well...
    U r right abt 11 and 18. But 18 like got full blown morning sun and have to wake up early; and only master bed room balcony can see flyer? but can look thru the wall on the right or not? Is the bedroom at the knife edge of gateway?

bro sunboy mentioned before, need at least #40 to clear gateway. gonna cost a bomb and i dun even think there are 2 bedders which face the flyer at that level.

Forget about clearing Gateway. As long as can see Flyer and waters. If the concern is about the sharp edges of Gateway my guess is that stack 11 is a safer bet?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    bro sunboy mentioned before, need at least #40 to clear gateway. gonna cost a bomb and i dun even think there are 2 bedders which face the flyer at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    Gateway is 37, so 40 is about right.

Stack 18 will not see the edge of "knife", regardless of which part of the house you are standing at. The Master, common room, and living room are in a straight line and will see the front face of Gateway East. The balcony in the Master faces kampong glam.

Latest:

Developer has decided to take out marketing agents from the priority queue on 14th Nov. Agents to join the balloting on 15th too.

Guess if agents also buy on 14th, really nothing to sell on the 15th liao.

Stack 18 will not see the edge of "knife", regardless of which part of the house you are standing at. The Master, common room, and living room are in a straight line and will see the front face of Gateway East. The balcony in the Master faces kampong glam.

Thats similar to what I heard from another agent. The edge doesn't cut in.
    The low floors will still get pocket seaviews.

agents can ask other agents to buy for them on 14th as multiple buyers by forgoing their commission savings?

then u can ask ur fellow agents to buy through you, if they really get to so desperate.

Latest:

Developer has decided to take out marketing agents from the priority queue on 14th Nov. Agents to join the balloting on 15th too.

Guess if agents also buy on 14th, really nothing to sell on the 15th liao.

Hi Sunboy or anyone else knowledgeable. Which 1 and 2-bedder stacks will be hit by the knife?

amazing project.

I agree Bugis is a convenient place, but looking around it, nothing gives me an atlas feeling.

So 18 can see Flyer? and the sea, if stick head out of balcony? Which floor onwards than can see sea?