Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    There was a small test batch of owners (those who requested for early collection of keys) in Bay wing who collected their keys upfront. This will help M+S team learn how to scale the process.

Heard from Obayashi folks that they have been prepped that keys collection will scale up after next week. Hence they have all been told to wrap up whatever defect work they have with the early batch, cos hundreds of owners will be collecting keys soon.
    Great to know that. The 50m pool is only ready on the 16th Aug. Not sure why these 'tenants' want to move in when so many faculties are not even ready. Only the 31st storey gym is ready.

Anyway, renovations for me will start soon. Hopefully all goes well. We need more life in Duo. Way too quiet.

PropVestor

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    By the way, this is worth a visit the next time u are at Duo. Their food is good, besides the gin.

http://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/ar...-bar-singapore
    The Altas bar is nice ... i checked out Tono as well last week ... food is good and had too much Pisco Sour

and no ... i have not gotten my keys yet

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    The Altas bar is nice ... i checked out Tono as well last week ... food is good and had too much Pisco Sour

and no ... i have not gotten my keys yet
    Should be soon... like propvestor, the bunch of us who collected keys early had no access to facilities, and for the first week, the whole place was like a construction site.

Now with the hoardings gone, it's looking much nicer. Facilities will be available from next week. Anyway M+S has been collating all the common areas of defects raised by the first test batch and getting Obayashi to correct them for the rest of the units. The Obayashi guys told me M+S went through three rounds of defects checks with them already. So in a way, the folks who collected keys later really didn't miss out anything much all.