Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 1038

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by lec50000 View Post
    Hi.
    Rental rate good?got $8psf?
    Mine isn't a studio/one-bedder, hence cannot get $8psf. But am quite satisfied. Close to $6psf.

anyway developer called me and mentioned my units are not ready ...

If it helps, there are still patches of work going all over. The carpark ramp is closed till end of this week and you will have to drive against the traffic to get to the basement carpark. If you do not want to see or experience all these inconveniences, taking keys later might not be a bad idea.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    If it helps, there are still patches of work going all over. The carpark ramp is closed till end of this week and you will have to drive against the traffic to get to the basement carpark. If you do not want to see or experience all these inconveniences, taking keys later might not be a bad idea.

Ya, saw gondola still hanging externally

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Rental yield is pretty bad for this project. Studio were transacted average 1.05M but closing rental is like 2.5k only. 2 bedders even worse. Average 1.7M but renting out on the higher end of 3k. Can't even pay the bank.
    Now that the caveats are out on URA, I wonder where was his so-called closing rental of $2500 for studio, and 3k plus rental for 2-bedder....