Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Sure hope to see more movement in terms of commercial tenants.

I am also looking forward to the Beach Road site tender announcements next week. Curious how much land price has moved since 2011 when Duo site was bought. Also who paid more than $1.138 billion for it.

Could M+S be holding back for higher rents pending this announcement? Duo Tower has yet to fill up as well. Are they really that choosy?

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Word on the market is that Duo is very sticky on the asking rent, whereas MOR is much more willing to negotiate.

My take is, Duo is not in a rush to fill up. The office space takes up level 4 to 23, and Andaz Hyatt takes up level 25 to 39. The lettable floor area for office space is nowhere as much as MOR. Currently Mastercard and Abott are there. Guess they are taking time to fish for tenants who are able and willing to pay.

Yes, thats what I have heard. DUO Tower is waiting for the right tenant and not in a hurry to lease them out. Andaz is already paying quite alot for their space.

I spoke to the PM for Duo Residences yesterday, according to him ...

For the past 8 weeks, about 400 over notification letters were issued by M+S till date but only 220+ (out of 660) owners collected their units. 17 units were moved in by tenants and owners. The rest of those collected are either negotiating lease, waiting for tenants or still awaiting defect rectification (majority).

PropVestor

Congrats to all DUO owners, key collection coincides with uptick in market.