Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 1,066 to 1,069 of 1069

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Heard is some time this month. Around $3.4k psf.
    They are keeping the prices very close to heart and only for interested parties who showed up at their showflat according to my agent. I am guessing the same region and close to $4K for the higher level ones? Not that kind of league hence I do not bother to go and see.

Having JW Marriott plastered on their residence building is an excellent move. Much better than their self run hotel which no ones really know. It raises the brand equity of the entire development to a new level where they can command higher premiums today.

I am thinking that will raise the bar further for the Middle Road GLS site. All good news to me.

Wondering if Tan Quee Lan Street GLS (500+ Residential units with 2000 square metre commercial) under reserve list will get triggered before end of 2018. Slated for nov 2018.

GLL is ready to put up their design really soon. Canít wait to see how it looks like and how much it will $$$$.

Duo coming up soon?

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...box=1536412325

" ...
    At the 54-storey V on Shenton — which is part of the mixed-use development that includes the 23-storey Grade-A office tower, UIC Building — a one-bedroom, 506 sq ft unit on the 51st floor was sold for $1.57 million, according to a caveat lodged on Aug 23. The price translates into $3,098 psf, which is the second highest psf price in the project to date. A week before that, on Aug 16, a 452 sq ft studio unit on the same floor set the record psf price, at $1.46 million ($3,225 psf).
    ..."

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo55 View Post
    Duo coming up soon?

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...box=1536412325

" ...
    At the 54-storey V on Shenton — which is part of the mixed-use development that includes the 23-storey Grade-A office tower, UIC Building — a one-bedroom, 506 sq ft unit on the 51st floor was sold for $1.57 million, according to a caveat lodged on Aug 23. The price translates into $3,098 psf, which is the second highest psf price in the project to date. A week before that, on Aug 16, a 452 sq ft studio unit on the same floor set the record psf price, at $1.46 million ($3,225 psf).
    ..."
    My 2 cents is that unless there are more activity in the 500m radius, pricing will remain stagnant for the near term due to CMs. The catalyst will be Beach Road, Middle Road and Tan Quee Lan. Fingers crossed, once Beach Road is launched, there will be more transactions.