Page 54 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Najib is laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish View Post
    Even for Singaporeans, ABSD for 3rd and subsq properties is 13% (10+3). I assume that very rich remisier got at least 2 or 3 other properties presently. So 18 units - 13% stamp duty per unit - just count! Easily $4 over million - stamp duty alone!
    since they hv collected so much absd rev tis yr, enuff to last them for a couple of yrs liao. so can remove absd & ssd wif immed effect

no live broadcast for today?

Absd and stamp fee is small income compared to Revenue from Land sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    since they hv collected so much absd rev tis yr, enuff to last them for a couple of yrs liao. so can remove absd & ssd wif immed effect

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    stack 01 and 06 hehe
    Good choice - very regular shape. 06 will have good view too

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    How you know ?

Pretend to know ?

LOL

Desperate....And you are far worse than a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu View Post
    How you know ?

Pretend to know ?

LOL

Desperate....And you are far worse than a cunt
    Indeed, I dunno.

I dunno if ppl would make me responsible for wat I hv said should I make malicious claims on others;
    I oso dunno if I would appear more convincing by substantiating wat I hv got to say with belittlements & demeaning words.

But at the very least, one thing I know for sure. I will not insult women.
    Not becos of the fact tat Im a female, but for the very simple reason that everyone of us here is being born by a woman. The moment u used such an adjective to insult someone, esp a lady, u r indirectly insulting yrself and most importantly, the woman who gave birth to u.

U do not nid to respond to my post as I hv no wish to disrupt the discussion here. Shd I hv wrongly accused u, u r welcome to either add them to yr signature or post it in yr attention seeking thread.

Hmn it appears price increase by 5 percent?

How's sales so far? Open to public at 3 right?

Haha sales I don't know but my friend is still there serving his clients queuing