Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: One Shenton (D1, 99 year leasehold, CDL)

Default ONE SHENTON

I LOVE the Gold tower....

BTW why LPS so sooty??? Eeeks

I took a quick snap so it is not so good

Estimated TOP from CDL was end Jan 2011 but until now still no news of TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I LOVE the Gold tower....

BTW why LPS so sooty??? Eeeks
    Grease from kitchen exhaust... essence of char kway teow....

Hot flavored air rises....

Talking

What???

One "Chateau Quay" Shenton?

bro, still can't get over The Noose huh...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    What???

One "Chateau Quay" Shenton?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    bro, still can't get over The Noose huh...
    Wrong pic! Should be

Quote Originally Posted by skeptikos
    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this but I've been receiving more agents' calls lately trying to sell one shenton (vs clift / sail) with agents citing TOP "fever" + Robinson suites "sell out" as reasons to jump into one shenton now instead of other projects?!

Especially those "sea view" units are getting hard sells with more expensive pricing placed on them. And when I asked about Asia Square's 2 towers, answer would become "some sort of a sea view / pocket view". Seems like even the agents aren't sure of the scale and size of the 2 Asia Square towers combined...

Or maybe owners of those "sea view" units trying to ride on Robinson Suites' Freehold psf to off-load their units before Asia Square tower 2 comes up in 3 years' time and becomes obvious to future prospective buyers that the view premium is a myth... Sounds like history repeating itself when Asia Square tower 1 eventually came up this year blocking all of one shenton tower 1 plus the 3 sky bridges.

In fact I heard developer is still trying to sell those 3 bedders blocked by Asia Square tower 1 and the back of the under-construction marina bay suites... Can anyone verify this? I'm taking agents' words with a pinch of salt these
    days... Even the developer's... No bay view, no sea view... time to re-draw one shenton's brochure on its sea / sentosa / bay views which is misleading on hindsight!

To all,

Hoping to clear the doubts of the views of One Shenton, I've done some homework. Here are some photos for your reference.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1301656475

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1301656653

You can still have pocket seaview from One Shenton Tower 2 (back) as there's a gap between Asia Sq Tower 1 & the upcoming Tower 2. Even went to CDL and check with the sale staff who confirmed that the stacks behind Tower 2 (which is facing Asia Sq) are the best stacks without blockage. Of cos, in near future, there will be buildings further up which will blocked the further views but you can still get city views.

FYI, These models photo are taken from Marina Bay City Gallery situated between The Sail and MBS. Add as follow.

Opening hours:
    Tuesday - Friday: 10:00am to 8:00pm
    Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
    Admission is free.
    Address:
    11 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018940