Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: One Shenton (D1, 99 year leasehold, CDL)

Default Re: One Shenton Way (D1, 99 year leasehold, CDL)

Anybody knows if this is launched? Price as well?

hihi Guest

I know a few people who went for the VVVIP preview today. Heard there are enough blank cheques handed in to secure half the development already.
    The VIP preview starts only next week.

You can be sure that the premium units like the sky suites and sky villas would have all been snapped up already by people with VVVIP privileges.

Still, I think that the price of $1,800psf is too high! The location for this is not as good as Marina Bay Residences. One Shenton's sea view will definitely be blocked by the numerous skyscrapers coming up along the BFC, which includes the Sands' IR and Marina Bay Residences, plus who knows what other developments will pop up on the expanse of land between the BFC and the Marina South pier?

Methinks that the best units here will be the ones facing east, at the Sands' IR and Marina Bay. The ones facing Sentosa will have a view of the PSA dock before you see Harbourfront and Sentosa; the ones facing the city you have to contend with old buildings of Shenton Way/Tanjong Pagar.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hot market
    ryan, how do i reserve a unit here? blank cheque?
    Hi Ryan,

I'm the marketing agent from Knight Frank. You may contact me at 91075155 or email me at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks

Sean Chew

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hihi
    I know a few people who went for the VVVIP preview today. Heard there are enough blank cheques handed in to secure half the development already.
    The VIP preview starts only next week.

You can be sure that the premium units like the sky suites and sky villas would have all been snapped up already by people with VVVIP privileges.

Still, I think that the price of $1,800psf is too high! The location for this is not as good as Marina Bay Residences. One Shenton's sea view will definitely be blocked by the numerous skyscrapers coming up along the BFC, which includes the Sands' IR and Marina Bay Residences, plus who knows what other developments will pop up on the expanse of land between the BFC and the Marina South pier?

Methinks that the best units here will be the ones facing east, at the Sands' IR and Marina Bay. The ones facing Sentosa will have a view of the PSA dock before you see Harbourfront and Sentosa; the ones facing the city you have to contend with old buildings of Shenton Way/Tanjong Pagar.
    huh? Are u sure they are allow to buy already??

Unregistered Guest

errr i think hihi meant that there are enough rich people who have interest in this project. the number of blank cheques already accumulated are enough to guarantee the selling of at least half of this project.... the more expensive half, i reckon.

arthur Guest

Hi Ryan, did you get the fact sheet from a Knight Frank agent?

ryan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by arthur
    Hi Ryan, did you get the fact sheet from a Knight Frank agent?
    No, I got it from a friend. Why?

I heard developer is not paying any fee to the markleting agent for selling the units.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    errr i think hihi meant that there are enough rich people who have interest in this project. the number of blank cheques already accumulated are enough to guarantee the selling of at least half of this project.... the more expensive half, i reckon.

SpecuVestor Guest

Anyone can share the floor plans here ? Thanks.

Sailing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by surfers
    I heard developer is not paying any fee to the markleting agent for selling the units.
    That would be very bad...