View Poll Results: When will Estuary Condo @ Yishun TOP ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • DEC'12

2 40.00%
  • JAN'13

3 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESTUARY CONDO @YISHUN WHEN T.O.P.

Totally agree that Orchid Park Condo is a much better choice. Near to transport n amenities n fantastic view. I can rem the view when i visited my fren 15 yrs ago. Awesome. But 15 yrs ago the swimming pool n surrounding alr look quite old. Not sure how's the condition now.

i think Estuary buyers wld be elated at 200K-300K of profit before TOP. Noise pollution can be dealt with at a later time. Any problems that can be deal with $ is not a problem le.

Hopefully SM serenity will not be affected by future developments. Simply love the surrounding. Calm n peaceful.

yup the serene surrounding of sm is awesome!
    just a bit worried about insects.
    from my experience staying facing reservoir tends to have all kinds of insects at night when the lights are on. so at night usually need to close up windows and switch on aircon. anyone staying in this area can advise if have the same issue? thanks

agreed. But my fren whom lived in a condo near khatib & chong pang camp complained of insects too. She's not even near any reservoir. I guess insects n mosquitoes are everywhere.

i was looking at these stick-ons screens.
    http://www.magneticscreen.com.sg/productsindex.asp
    http://www.magicseal.com.sg/faq.php
    But i have no idea if they are better than those small electric anti-insect plug or not.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    agreed. But my fren whom lived in a condo near khatib & chong pang camp complained of insects too. She's not even near any reservoir. I guess insects n mosquitoes are everywhere.

i was looking at these stick-ons screens.
    http://www.magneticscreen.com.sg/productsindex.asp
    http://www.magicseal.com.sg/faq.php
    But i have no idea if they are better than those small electric anti-insect plug or not.
    your fren staying at north wood or euphony? that place is due to the golf course and forest. now that you mention, heng i never bought northwoods (was looking at it coz FH)

i was considering orchid park also. 1.15m for a 1800 sq ft penthouse. where else can find this price? somemore near amenities and good views.

Northwood prices have not really appreciated much....likely due to NSE and it's location
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Northwood prices have not really appreciated much....likely due to NSE and it's location
    NSE is not that bad. euphony is directly hit, but not northwood. location is the main factor. but i like it for the serenity and away from bustling neighbourhood. yet very close to food and chong pang is just 2 min drive away.

same reason why i chose SM. but not FH lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Honest n purely personal opinion
    I have visited estuary twice before deciding against it. The close proximity to the main arterial road means road noise is inevitable and personally, it's a killer. The only selling point is the reservoir view. End of the day, most impt is that you are happy with your purchase.

On the other hand, most if not all of the mid to high floor reservoir view units are going at min of 1000 Psf.....
    I stayed at Woodsvale before. So i have decided, not to buy any property near the MRT track again for own stay. The noise from the track will be a big problem and need to keep the window close. For investment still ok. So i fully agree with you.