Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Yup. December 2010.
    Have viewed WV in yr2011, nearly bog a 2+1 @ $800k cos the space within is spacious with figure 8 pools in centre and all blks widely space out and of course, reasonable psf at that time. But did not like half past six kitchen and lack of amentities, thus say Anyway, still feel that hard to find good spaced out developement nowadays Liao.

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    Have viewed WV in yr2011, nearly bog a 2+1 @ $800k cos the space within is spacious with figure 8 pools in centre and all blks widely space out and of course, reasonable psf at that time. But did not like half past six kitchen and lack of amentities, thus say Anyway, still feel that hard to find good spaced out developement nowadays Liao.
    Aiyo, this u hiam, I think satisfying your needs going to be siong. Sim Lian grew from being hdb contractor. If u go to all their showroom, design is almost the same. They reuse their decoration, etc...
    They don't engage great ID so they save on this part.

Those developer that sell fast use great IDs to give you the wow effect. Sofas are customized to fit in just nice, bed also customized. That why, when u visit, u get that wow and shiok feeling and you pass check. Hahahaha.

I expect QBay to be higher. If they drop the bomb on me and sell at 900 psf, really, I no prob, I just buy 1 more at QBay. This I am serious.

Your only choice now is to go for old units where the design is more functional and size is bigger.

Bro, I understand how u feel. Whenever I go show room, i and say, how to stay in? Then I discovered - hey, I not staying wat, my tenant going to stay wat. Then I buy. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Aiyo, this u hiam, I think satisfying your needs going to be siong. Sim Lian grew from being hdb contractor. If u go to all their showroom, design is almost the same. They reuse their decoration, etc...
    They don't engage great ID so they save on this part.

Those developer that sell fast use great IDs to give you the wow effect. Sofas are customized to fit in just nice, bed also customized. That why, when u visit, u get that wow and shiok feeling and you pass check. Hahahaha.

I expect QBay to be higher. If they drop the bomb on me and sell at 900 psf, really, I no prob, I just buy 1 more at QBay. This I am serious.

Your only choice now is to go for old units where the design is more functional and size is bigger.

Bro, I understand how u feel. Whenever I go show room, i and say, how to stay in? Then I discovered - hey, I not staying wat, my tenant going to stay wat. Then I buy. Hahahaha
    But there's 2 more plots coming up around there.

Quote Originally Posted by smpeh
    So good or bad?

Think metropolitan. Think caspian, think carribean.

Actually 3 more.
    Land parcel B, C and D.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/GLS-URA.html

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Actually 3 more.
    Land parcel B, C and D.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

But anyway, WVers have Far East to thank. Hahahaha. I really thank Far East for making many of my props prices go up.

I really don't understand why people don't like Far Eat. When I found out they nodded and won the site, I was more than
    Seems a good strategy to use. Some relatives move into clover when sky just launched. Think really enjoy good returns by now if sell.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Actually 3 more.
    Land parcel B, C and D.

O boy. Traffic is going get really

Seems a good strategy to use. Some relatives move into clover when sky just launched. Think really enjoy good returns by now if sell.
    Bro, how did u know I have clover. Prices up more than 50% conservatively. It is way more then that. I always use conservative number just in case I need quick sale.

O boy. Traffic is going get really
    Bro, u don't want traffic, join me in pasir panjang. This is a really ulu place.