Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1165

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    Please show us the ura info that you always do. I tried but couldnt get the results.

Taken on 9 September 2013.

Seems like they are building the 1st floor already?

Might be basement one since there are two underground parking levels

Quote Originally Posted by rebsi View Post
    Please show us the ura info that you always do. I tried but couldnt get the results.
    The URA results will be out on the 15th. Got to wait for it.

As of August 2013:

No. of units: 630
    No. of units sold to-date: 541 (85.87%)
    No. of units unsold: 89 (14.13%)
    No. of units sold in August: 14

Not too bad consider that it was during the 7th month.

As of August 2013:

No. of units: 630
    No. of units sold to-date: 541 (85.87%)
    No. of units unsold: 89 (14.13%)
    No. of units sold in August: 14

Not too bad consider that it was during the 7th month.

Quite consistent every month.

La fiesta have asked for first payment. Think QBAY and LF is just aorund 1 month apart. Anyone gotten request?

La fiesta have asked for first payment. Think QBAY and LF is just aorund 1 month apart. Anyone gotten request?
    Should b early next year

From the pictures La Fiesta's foundation seems completed?

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspo...ogress-21.html

Compared to our own progress I think we should receive letter soon too?

From the pictures La Fiesta's foundation seems completed?

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspo...ogress-21.html

Compared to our own progress I think we should receive letter soon too?
    maybe certain stacks.....think they start pilling the 4 bedders blocks first

Picture from Frasers Centrepoint Homes. http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.c...?article_id=12

Default QBay Showflat reopen for a limited time only

Dear Customer/Agent

QBay Showflat reopen for a limited time only, we will reopen from Friday 27/09/2013 Friday.
    Please dropby to view the Showflat. Call Developer Staff Eddie Hu@ 91881715 for more info and final launch of unit. Agent commission 0.8%.

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu View Post
    Dear Customer/Agent

QBay Showflat reopen for a limited time only, we will reopen from Friday 27/09/2013 Friday.
    Please dropby to view the Showflat. Call Developer Staff Eddie Hu@ 91881715 for more info and final launch of unit. Agent commission 0.8%.

Thank

Hi. How many percent sold right now? When will the foundation be ready? Thanks.

Hi. How many percent sold right now? When will the foundation be ready? Thanks.
    We sold 4 units since last posted, there is no clear indication of the foundation will be done. Foundation maybe done, but if Pile cap is not done yet, we are not collecting the money as approval from authority is not received.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu View Post
    We sold 4 units since last posted, there is no clear indication of the foundation will be done. Foundation maybe done, but if Pile cap is not done yet, we are not collecting the money as approval from authority is not received.
    I see. Thank you. It's good to hear that the units are moving.

I see. Thank you. It's good to hear that the units are moving.
    http://www.propertykaiser.com.sg/art...o#.UkKzMn_hecE

When parcel b launches, guess the price.... hahahahaha

There are just about the last 5 more 2-BR units going for around $920-$1,110 psf, and a couple of star buys for 3 bedrooms going between $980-$995 psf.

Please contact me if you need more info!

Nickq. Any guesses on last month's sales? I reckon might be lower as the month before was due to release of the remaining stacks

Nickq. Any guesses on last month's sales? I reckon might be lower as the month before was due to release of the remaining stacks
    Yes definitely will be lesser than the August period. Right now I can only see 2 caveats being lodged in the URA website.

Oh my god.... did anyone receive request for payment??
    I just receive it from my lawyer....I am so caught by surprise...I thought it would only be next year...

below is my email:

Dear Sir & Mdm

We refer to your purchase of the Property and enclose a copy of the Notice for Payment of progress instalment from the Developer’s Solicitors, Rodyk & Davidson LLP dated 8 October 2013 together with the following –

§ Architect’s Certificate certifying completion of work under Clause 5.1.2(a) of the Sale and Purchase Agreement.

Under the terms of the Sale and Purchase Agreement, another 10% of the purchase price, totaling $1XX,XXX.00, is due and payable to the Developer within 14 days from our receipt of the Notice for Payment. As we received their Solicitor’s letter on 8 October 2013, payment therefore falls due on 22 October 2013.

Please let us have your cheque for $1XX,XXX.00 issued in favour of SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION FOR PROJECT ACCOUNT NO. 10168500 OF QUARRY BAY PTE. LTD. being payment of the progress instalment(s) due. Please deliver your cheque(s) to our office latest by 16 October 2013 to enable us to make payment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by thechoi View Post
    I just receive it from my lawyer....I am so caught by surprise...I thought it would only be next year...

below is my email:

Dear Sir & Mdm

We refer to your purchase of the Property and enclose a copy of the Notice for Payment of progress instalment from the Developer’s Solicitors, Rodyk & Davidson LLP dated 8 October 2013 together with the following –

§ Architect’s Certificate certifying completion of work under Clause 5.1.2(a) of the Sale and Purchase Agreement.

Under the terms of the Sale and Purchase Agreement, another 10% of the purchase price, totaling $1XX,XXX.00, is due and payable to the Developer within 14 days from our receipt of the Notice for Payment. As we received their Solicitor’s letter on 8 October 2013, payment therefore falls due on 22 October 2013.

Please let us have your cheque for $1XX,XXX.00 issued in favour of SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION FOR PROJECT ACCOUNT NO. 10168500 OF QUARRY BAY PTE. LTD. being payment of the progress instalment(s) due. Please deliver your cheque(s) to our office latest by 16 October 2013 to enable us to make payment in time.
    That's really good news! Think I will only start paying next year cos my unit is where the showflat is right now.

That bad news to us, cos given 1wk, i have to channel cash back to my account for this early payment...

That's really good news! Think I will only start paying next year cos my unit is where the showflat is right now.
    Keep us posted when you get the letter

That bad news to us, cos given 1wk, i have to channel cash back to my account for this early payment...
    I see. You not paying through bank loan? Which stack you bought?

Keep us posted when you get the letter
    Sure! Think will be next year. The showflat is still there. Which stack you bought?

Sure! Think will be next year. The showflat is still there. Which stack you bought?
    Same as you.
    I thought they moved the showflat to start the piling last month?

I see. You not paying through bank loan? Which stack you bought?
    We took 50% loan so we have to pay cash now.. we book the 5 bed room stack, think it 35.

We took 50% loan so we have to pay cash now.. we book the 5 bed room stack, think it 35.
    No wonder. I think that block is building the fastest right now.

Same as you.
    I thought they moved the showflat to start the piling last month?
    You are right. They had removed the one bedroom and two bedroom show room so that they can start building the foundation. The showflat is currently sitting on the spa pool?

below is my email:

Dear Sir & Mdm

Yes. I just received it yesterday.

According to the Frasers report, the expected completion date for Q Bay is May 2016. Please see page 21 of the report.

http://www.fraserscentrepoint.com/~/...ation-FCL.ashx