Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

sister u did not list all ur criteria, nice view quiet with potential to huat big big. tats why wfk is next best option due to mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Own stay lah... I want a place with nice nature view n quiet....

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    sister u did not list all ur criteria, nice view quiet with potential to huat big big. tats why wfk is next best option due to mrt.
    But wfk don't have quietness if want to have the nature reservoir view leh... Me for own stay, comfortable weighted more than potential

U want to change ur beautiful tropica unit to wfk? So over priced now...

Thanks my bro! Which stack did u buy in WV?

As bro bakasa said, archi is much much nearer to amenities and super market.
    Sis .. No la, I din buy Wv and 2 yrs ago I only went to the showflat to kpo only. I bought archi ....

haha best is can stay and huat big big with quiet reservoir view next to underground mrt, coffee shops, minimart.. closest is clearwater or aqbp but u like new ones lei..

But wfk don't have quietness if want to have the nature reservoir view leh... Me for own stay, comfortable weighted more than potential

U want to change ur beautiful tropica unit to wfk? So over priced now...

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Brudder, showflat should be ready 5/1 and preview 18/1.

Tentative ave selling price > 1k psf.

That's why WV last few units got snapped up fast. Don't know how many left???
    For Waterview, according to this agent http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-waterview

as of 22 Dec

there are 4 units left.
    2+1 study ground floor - last 1 unit
    3 bedder typical unit - last 3 units - one of them is on the 4th floor facing Tampines Quarry Park.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Sis .. No la, I din buy Wv and 2 yrs ago I only went to the showflat to kpo only. I bought archi ....
    Archi is a good buy! So near to so many things, and have underground mrt . My solid bro, Congrates !

haha best is can stay and huat big big with quiet reservoir view next to underground mrt, coffee shops, minimart.. closest is clearwater or aqbp but u like new ones lei..
    Haha u know me so well

Maybe the last 4 units were sold this week, according to the post in previous page.. thanks of QQ effect !
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    For Waterview, according to this agent http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-waterview

as of 22 Dec

there are 4 units left.
    2+1 study ground floor - last 1 unit
    3 bedder typical unit - last 3 units - one of them is on the 4th floor facing Tampines Quarry Park.

wah piang know u so long liao

i prefer boh balcony boh bay windows, and just book stanley to makeover the place straightaway command a hefty premium liao

Haha u know me so well

Archi is a good buy! So near to so many things, and have underground mrt . My solid bro, Congrates !
    If we discount the fact that most of the WF series units do not have reservoir view and those that do come at a 100-200k premium, it's true that for own stay Archi has a efficient layout, no baywindow, nestled within Bedok Reservoir Park, nearer to amenities and though it's near HDBs, it has a more exclusive feel as it's the only one on that side of reservoir road as compare to 4 WF projects, but the psf/quantum quite high as compare to projects like WV, Qbay ...

Besides the lack of reservoir view, it is also not as close to MRT as WF series. I think about 400m or 10 min walk, so even if it's underground MRT, still possibly get wet on a rainy day.

nice analysis bakasa, oh i just realised this is Qbay thread lol.. better get back on Q-track!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    If we discount the fact that most of the WF series units do not have reservoir view and those that do come at a 100-200k premium, it's true that for own stay Archi has a efficient layout, no baywindow, nestled within Bedok Reservoir Park, nearer to amenities and though it's near HDBs, it has a more exclusive feel as it's the only one on that side of reservoir road as compare to 4 WF projects, but the psf/quantum quite high as compare to projects like WV, Qbay ...

Besides the lack of reservoir view, it is also not as close to MRT as WF series. I think about 400m or 10 min walk, so even if it's underground MRT, still possibly get wet on a rainy day.

Nice sharing bakasa ...

Based on onemap, Archi's main gate is ~350m from the MRT entrance. WFK & WFW would be even nearer to the MRT. But WFG and WFI would be further... think > 500m, and is 3-4 bus-stops away from the ShengShiong NTUC side.

Nice sharing bakasa ...

Based on onemap, Archi's main gate is ~350m from the MRT entrance. WFK & WFW would be even nearer to the MRT. But WFG and WFI would be further... think > 500m, and is 3-4 bus-stops away from the ShengShiong NTUC side.
    both wfk and wfw have to go to MRT station via the little bridge over the loongou. so technically speaking, wfw will be the nearest as they are close to the bridge haha

see the attached google map

so bro bakasa, which project did you choose? or you are eyeing for this QQ?

both wfk and wfw have to go to MRT station via the little bridge over the loongou. so technically speaking, wfw will be the nearest as they are close to the bridge haha

see the attached google map
    Wah EL sis you very sharp and meticulous .... 佩服 佩服

Mabbe WFK folks can walk towards Baywater and loop over to the MRT? I supposed MRT entrance should be near the bus-stop along Bedok North Ave 3?

Bakasa mabbe quietly bought a WV subsale liaox.... if not QQ would be a good option for him too Sis you buying QQ?

Nice sharing bakasa ...

Wfg hv a side gate just beside wfw. Near stack 11. I think.. max is 300mtr to mrt. But the minus is no shelter

Mabbe WFK folks can walk towards Baywater and loop over to the MRT? I supposed MRT entrance should be near the bus-stop along Bedok North Ave 3?

Bakasa mabbe quietly bought a WV subsale liaox.... if not QQ would be a good option for him too Sis you buying QQ?
    haha ppl already said i put too much eggs in one basket, some more in tampines... let's wait for big bro nut to buy, then 3-years later we go to his open house party, good idea?

Last time some one posted pic of reservoir station.. And they hv two entrance... Left n right

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    Last time some one posted pic of reservoir station.. And they hv two entrance... Left n right
    Oh you know where are the 2 entrances? I was thinking could it be one at Clearwater side and one at Baywater side? It would be good news if they have one more at the extreme west end of the station ie. in front of WFK, then the path would be even more sheltered =)

EL sis.. nut nut bro declared a few times on the forum that he would nv meet anyone from the forum.

nice analysis bakasa, oh i just realised this is Qbay thread lol.. better get back on Q-track!
    Pai say, just helping sis EL w her choices, as she is considering a home in the reservoir vicinity, so got digress a bit..

back to q bay, any one got confirmation of the impending launch dates? Citylife is really hot w 90% sold in 2 days. Developer raise prices by 3%....

haha ppl already said i put too much eggs in one basket, some more in tampines... let's wait for big bro nut to buy, then 3-years later we go to his open house party, good idea?
    Sis, there is no harm in putting many eggs in 1 basket if you do due diligence. I actually called the agent a few weeks ago and wanted to buy 1 more WV leh.... But drag my feet... Hahahaha... Drag until no more... No joke... I very serious hor...

I am not going for QBay.... I am doing my due diligence and going in sometime in June, tentative.... Must do homework leh...

I always go for under valued....

BTW, why must wait 3 years to meet??? I thot you buying beer for Zeamy and me??? Wa, TSBC har... (Tua Sia Buay Choon)....

Hahahaha...

Sis, if you want to sell your WV, please do let me buy... I really love reservoir view.. Guaranteed no blockage in the future...

Cheers

wow!! like that how to sell my beloved WV unit ?! big brother prediction so sharp one. must keep long long hahaha

3 years is referring to the TOP of Q bay. 2013 we go WV for X'mas party, then 2014 we go Archi 2015 we go QQ, sounds good?

But my bro zea said you dont want to meet up with us leh.... true or not? can we invite you to our WV X'mas party?

Sis, there is no harm in putting many eggs in 1 basket if you do due diligence. I actually called the agent a few weeks ago and wanted to buy 1 more WV leh.... But drag my feet... Hahahaha... Drag until no more... No joke... I very serious hor...

I am not going for QBay.... I am doing my due diligence and going in sometime in June, tentative.... Must do homework leh...

I always go for under valued....

BTW, why must wait 3 years to meet??? I thot you buying beer for Zeamy and me??? Wa, TSBC har... (Tua Sia Buay Choon)....

Hahahaha...

Sis, if you want to sell your WV, please do let me buy... I really love reservoir view.. Guaranteed no blockage in the future...

Cheers

wow!! like that how to sell my beloved WV unit ?! big brother prediction so sharp one. must keep long long hahaha

3 years is referring to the TOP of Q bay. 2013 we go WV for X'mas party, then 2014 we go Archi 2015 we go QQ, sounds good?

But my bro zea said you dont want to meet up with us leh.... true or not? can we invite you to our WV X'mas party?
    Yeah ... but archi may be too small can come to Bedok Res instead for 2014. Then 2015 go QQ, and 2016 SeaEsta (bro radha???)

Yeah ... but archi may be too small can come to Bedok Res instead for 2014. Then 2015 go QQ, and 2016 SeaEsta (bro radha???)
    yes yes! 2016 go SeaEsta, can or not bro radha??
    wow, this forum is getting more fun now

maybe in between we can go sis butter's new landed house

wow, my bro, you invested Bedok Residence also??

You are really my hero!

yes yes! 2016 go SeaEsta, can or not bro radha??
    wow, this forum is getting more fun now

maybe in between we can go sis butter's new landed house
    Sis, ya am vested in Bedok Res but share share one..

But who buy QQ?? Bro nut says he dont wanna buy QQ already? Mabbe mcmlxvvi buying? Can rent the villa for us or not?

Sis, your WV reservoir view is to die for???? For own stay, I will definitely want it... Look out see such view, damn SHIOK.... A million dollar view... I went in late because I only bot after I let go my Botannia... I pocket a few hundred K, bot WV at under 1Mil, down 40%, what can go wrong???? Some more rental about 3.5K or above... Even go to 2.5K, so what????

When prices climbing up, I downgrade.... When prices going down, I upgrade... Simple rule I go with after going thru the 1997 cycle... Hahahaha

I now hoarding cash... But not as much as the entire portfolio of investment I have... But sizeable to go into any district I want... Hahahahahahaha

When WV top, we meet lah... You still owe me beer....

Cheers....

Big bro, I like ur style.

Ok, Xmas 2013, see u at WV
    Sis, your WV reservoir view is to die for???? For own stay, I will definitely want it... Look out see such view, damn SHIOK.... A million dollar view... I went in late because I only bot after I let go my Botannia... I pocket a few hundred K, bot WV at under 1Mil, down 40%, what can go wrong???? Some more rental about 3.5K or above... Even go to 2.5K, so what????

When prices climbing up, I downgrade.... When prices going down, I upgrade... Simple rule I go with after going thru the 1997 cycle... Hahahaha

I now hoarding cash... But not as much as the entire portfolio of investment I have... But sizeable to go into any district I want... Hahahahahahaha

When WV top, we meet lah... You still owe me beer....

Cheers....

Luckily the launch is not today, this weather will spolit all the fun. haha

Show flat this weekend will be open to all.. It will be showcasing a Dualkey unit so anyone interested to find out how Dualkey looks like should definitely go take a look
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month