Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

but if so, that would be a huge number given that it has only been 1 week. after 1 week decide to give up 1.25%? seems strange since they would still have a few more weeks to consider whether to exercise the option or not right?

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    maybe some give up options...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but if so, that would be a huge number given that it has only been 1 week. after 1 week decide to give up 1.25%? seems strange since they would still have a few more weeks to consider whether to exercise the option or not right?
    there are many rich people around. just look at priority banking alone. calculate 1 rm has how many customer and multiply by the number of rm and multiply by the number of banks. you will get a shock how many people have more than 200k in singapore.

this is like a repeat of tuition for kids. past few years, parents give a head start for kids with tuition. today, they give a head start with downpayment for hdb/condo. so the younger generation are finding it tougher and tougher. this is what i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88
    there are many rich people around. just look at priority banking alone. calculate 1 rm has how many customer and multiply by the number of rm and multiply by the number of banks. you will get a shock how many people have more than 200k in singapore.

this is like a repeat of tuition for kids. past few years, parents give a head start for kids with tuition. today, they give a head start with downpayment for hdb/condo. so the younger generation are finding it tougher and tougher. this is what i see.
    No need to calculate. Just look at the entry requirements of the priority customers. Last time 200k, then some banks started to raise it to 250k and 300k. (200k in 2007)

Now, they got PriorityPlus in some banks which cater to people with $1mil and above (Non existent in 2007)

To get into a private bank nowadays.. they try to suggest to you at $5mil compared to $2mil in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    No need to calculate. Just look at the entry requirements of the priority customers. Last time 200k, then some banks started to raise it to 250k and 300k. (200k in 2007)

Now, they got PriorityPlus in some banks which cater to people with $1mil and above (Non existent in 2007)

To get into a private bank nowadays.. they try to suggest to you at $5mil compared to $2mil in 2007.
    so verdict in layman terms -

so verdict in layman terms -
    Inflation has shrunk the $ so much the once considered rich are no longer rich?
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    Inflation has shrunk the $ so much the once considered rich are no longer rich?
    you are partially rite. the other part is - the rich got richer and there are newer rich that knocked down those that were border line cases because this border line cases did not invest.

you are partially rite. the other part is - the rich got richer and there are newer rich that knocked down those that were border line cases because this border line cases did not invest.
    bottomline, the rich invested and became richer thus bringing the minimum sum up.

so you are rite.... i too long winded. inflation shrunk the money but also increased the money for those who invested.

bottomline, the rich invested and became richer thus bringing the minimum sum up.

so you are rite.... i too long winded. inflation shrunk the money but also increased the money for those who invested.
    Inflation and deflation are just tricks to take away money from the common people. If u want to get out of the cycle you will need to be in the circle.. A point to take note is that currency war with Japan and Germany joining in... Japanese yen going down and Germany asking their gold back from USA and UK..

Wow Huttons agent [tio a director level] hard sell high floor pool view command higher rental [give rubbish analogy].

Overall this plot got potential if parcel c and d can tender higher. Congrats to the lucky one who manage to hoot low floor 1 bedder real cheap <525k [Just those lucky few].
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow
    went to take a look at qbay today. super packed sia damn crowded

anyway the layout is a little strange dont you think? the utility is not within the kitchen itself. there also doesnt seem to be any windows in the kitchen?? there isnt any yard area too.

i think for the 2 bedder, they placed the washing machine in the utility room which is near the masterbed room. when i asked the agent where can one hang the clothes, he replied balcony
    oh sorry that is a universal room when i insist it is a utility room obviously with the washing machine. Just smile nicely at the agent nicely and hope i can stone her to death on the spot
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by 1ririz99
    Got a sms from my agent late last night mentioning 430 units sold
    this is quite astounding considering CM7 and the psf is not exactly 'low' if you factor in WV is avg psf is about 900? at 985 psf, Qbay has set a benchmark for the area.

Parcel B is cfm but I am wondering if Parcel C & D will be triggered. I kanna a Huttons agent who was selling the fact that this is first plot, buy sure earn strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Wow Huttons agent [tio a director level] hard sell high floor pool view command higher rental [give rubbish analogy].

Overall this plot got potential if parcel c and d can tender higher. Congrats to the lucky one who manage to hoot low floor 1 bedder real cheap <525k [Just those lucky few].
    525k? WT during launch was a better buy.. 500+k too this area is

Quote Originally Posted by price
    525k? WT during launch was a better buy.. 500+k too this area is
    ohhh. sorry i am so ill informed, so pro punggol? prw also can also get cheaper.

Sorry, this area this is the cheapest. no need be so agitated.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    ohhh. sorry i am so ill informed, so pro punggol? prw also can also get cheaper.

Sorry, this area this is the cheapest. no need be so agitated.
    nah not agitated im not pro punggol. im pro what tenants and buyers look for.

but i am agitated. so many mzs gen y buyer did not even realize they are filling developer pockets to make them more resilient and enable them to make daring land bids. With such insane cash profile in biggish developers, KBW 200k supply will have minimal impact. So just go with the flow, you buy i also buy == we are safe?
    Affordable means small

This is a hotcake project. Hoot ar...look at those crowd.

Yes, why think so much! Is still cheap!!! Just close your eyes and sign the dotted line, cooling measure no power

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    With 'Resort-Like villas'. Remind me of Banyan Tree. Very Tempting Indeed.....

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    this is quite astounding considering CM7 and the psf is not exactly 'low' if you factor in WV is avg psf is about 900? at 985 psf, Qbay has set a benchmark for the area.

Parcel B is cfm but I am wondering if Parcel C & D will be triggered. I kanna a Huttons agent who was selling the fact that this is first plot, buy sure earn strategy!
    I think they all have the same script.

zzzzz

Sacaly the next few land bids don't come in as hot then how? Still sure earn. Lol.

Default KSH will build Q Bay

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_7E41ECF5D981964E48257AFA003A5159/$file/KSH_NR_QBAY.pdf?openelement

Singapore, January 21, 2013 – KSH Holdings Limited (“KSH” or the “Group”) (“KSH 控股有限公司”), a well-established construction, property development and property management group, today announced that it has received the Letter of Acceptance (“LOA”), worth approximately S$142.3 million from Quarry Bay Pte Ltd (“Quarry Bay”), for the main contract works of Q Bay Residences at Tampines Avenue 10 – a private condominium in Tampines that is also the first private condominium to launch in 2013. Quarry Bay is a consortium comprising Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Organization and Sekisui House.

The construction of Q Bay Residences is expected to commence in April 2013 for a total construction period of 33 months.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_7E41ECF5D981964E48257AFA003A5159/$file/KSH_NR_QBAY.pdf?openelement

Singapore, January 21, 2013 – KSH Holdings Limited (“KSH” or the “Group”) (“KSH 控股有限公司”), a well-established construction, property development and property management group, today announced that it has received the Letter of Acceptance (“LOA”), worth approximately S$142.3 million from Quarry Bay Pte Ltd (“Quarry Bay”), for the main contract works of Q Bay Residences at Tampines Avenue 10 – a private condominium in Tampines that is also the first private condominium to launch in 2013. Quarry Bay is a consortium comprising Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Organization and Sekisui House.

The construction of Q Bay Residences is expected to commence in April 2013 for a total construction period of 33 months.
    Thanks. So estimated TOP is Jan 2016? Is this contractor good?

Default 312 sold as at end Monday

Following the successful of launch of Q Bay Residences over last weekend, Fraser and Neave, Limited (“F&N” or “the Group”) wishes to announce that as at 21 January 2013, 312 of the 510 launched units (about 61 per cent of launched units) were sold at an average price of $1,007 per square foot. Q Bay Residences is jointly developed by F&N, Far East Organization and Sekisui House.

Excluding Q Bay Residences, F&N currently has total unsold inventory of 299 units (F&N's effective share is approximately 159 units), or about 5 per cent of projects currently under development. The unsold inventory are primarily from eCo, Palm Isles, Seastrand and Flamingo Valley private residential projects.

F&N plans to launch its remaining site in Woodlands, acquired in October 2012 at $302 per square foot per plot ratio, by the second quarter of 2013. A joint venture project with Lum Chang Binjai Holdings, this project is expected to yield around 500 units. The Group’s effective interest in this site is 70 per cent.

can't really comment on the contractor but they have done a wide range of projects from sentosa to other high end to mass market projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Inn0cent

Quote Originally Posted by Inn0cent
    With the official TOP date given at May 2017, this seems at least 18 months ahead of schedule instead of the typical 6 months ahead of schedule.

Not entirely a bad thing especially for first-timers buying for own stay since the waiting time is cut from 4.5 years to only slightly more than 3 years.

I remember reading somewhere that EL Development was using early TOP by building ahead of schedule as one of the selling points for La Fiesta in view of CM7.

Anyway, been house hunting for the past few months and seen my fair share of projects and really found QBay to be a pretty good project.

It is apparent that liveability was one of the top priorities in this project:

1. NS facing for almost all the blocks

2. ample facilities (2 tennis courts + quite a few pools), well-placed facilities (clubhouse/function rooms near main entrance)

3. good spacing between blocks

4. interior layout is well thought out with all bedrooms enjoying same view as the balcony, even nitty gritty like windows in utility rooms and bathrooms to provide ventilation and allow in light, no bomb shelters, bay windows or planter boxes

5. units facing the quarry will have guaranteed unblocked views without any fear that a new development may spring up where the quarry is

Quote Originally Posted by GWS
    Anyway, been house hunting for the past few months and seen my fair share of projects and really found QBay to be a pretty good project.

It is apparent that liveability was one of the top priorities in this project:

1. NS facing for almost all the blocks

2. ample facilities (2 tennis courts + quite a few pools), well-placed facilities (clubhouse/function rooms near main entrance)

3. good spacing between blocks

4. interior layout is well thought out with all bedrooms enjoying same view as the balcony, even nitty gritty like windows in utility rooms and bathrooms to provide ventilation and allow in light, no bomb shelters, bany windows or planter boxes

5. units facing the quarry will have guaranteed unblocked views without any fear that a new development may spring up where the quarry is
    Hi GWS disd u buy?

Can i know the price after discount for high floor quarry view 3br?

wan to see my Tropica price appreciation after Qbay1.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar1
    Hi GWS disd u buy?
    Yes i did, bought a 3BR Trio unit

How's qbay selling right now?