Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    guocoland and marina one are tracked closely at ssc forum

Thank you. It took me a while to figure out what is SSC - it is Skyscrapercity right?

I like the pics and info from SSC. Marina One will be interesting....

I'll be keeping a close watch on TP180, Duo and Marina.

Vest in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    I'll be keeping a close watch on TP180, Duo and Marina.

Vest in 1.
    out of the 3, M1 location will be the best. I think there will be 3 or 4 MRT line cutting through that area.

I also like the grid layout of the area. Very Manhattan like.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    out of the 3, M1 location will be the best. I think there will be 3 or 4 MRT line cutting through that area.

I also like the grid layout of the area. Very Manhattan like.

Yes, what stations you want can be found in just 400M.
    Very strategic. I can only say, the Govt has always reserved the best for themselves isnt it.

I am more keen to see which project out of the 3 will launch first and of course, price

I also think marina one is the best among the 3. But looks like duo will launch first. maybe M+S wants to test waters

I guess duo $3,200 psf and marina one $3,500 psf on average

Quote Originally Posted by Learner
    I guess duo $3,200 psf and marina one $3,500 psf on average
    At $3,500 psf, rent sure cannot cover - less than 1% rental yield probably. So most buyers buy for own stay? Or rich tai tai buy as trophy property to show off, for pple with spare cash to burn?

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish
    At $3,500 psf, rent sure cannot cover - less than 1% rental yield probably. So most buyers buy for own stay? Or rich tai tai buy as trophy property to show off, for pple with spare cash to burn?
    $3,500 psf but shoebox sizes of 300-400 sqft? lol

MARINA BAY RESIDENCES MARINA BOULEVARD Condominium 1 9,040,200 2,379 Strata 3,800 Jun-13

.... we never know...MBR hits 3,800 psf already....

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish

Owners Buy Financial district not for rental, long term capital appreciation