Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by august
    The office towers seem taller than the residential towers.
    Yes, logical move as big company bigwigs working in that office will need their office to tower above the residential unit.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Yes, logical move as big company bigwigs working in that office will need their office to tower above the residential unit.
    The Sail is taller if not as tall as ORQ leh. No bigwigs in ORQ?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    The Sail is taller if not as tall as ORQ leh. No bigwigs in ORQ?

The Sail is The Sail, ORQ is ORQ, different land plot, different project, different developer. Whats the point of comparison?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    The Sail is The Sail, ORQ is ORQ, different land plot, different project, different developer. Whats the point of comparison?
    Oh, no offense. I just find the reasoning that office bigwigs should tower over residences in the same plot not that plausible. Dont angry lah.

Sometimes I am wondering, with CCR transaction down and so many cooling measure around, how is DUO, 1M, Tg tallest building, South Beach these 4 mega price project going to sell? I am sure there will still be buyer but I cannot imagine them to be sold out and developer is to pay ABSD after 5 years...

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast