Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by triproton View Post
    Very good layout. No bay windows. No home shelter. It's 1,119 square feet facing the future Marina Square Station Park.
    Congratulations very decent size indeed.

Heard of one multiple-units buyer plunge for >10 units with ABSD! really fat cash cow

makes me really itchy want to hoot one 2 bedder unit at marina one also hmnmnmnmn

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    makes me really itchy want to hoot one 2 bedder unit at marina one also hmnmnmnmn

Plenty of 2 bedders left in Stacks 1, 2 and 6. They face west though and will in the future face another building.

A couple of very high floors 2 bedders (around 30th floor) facing the Marina Square Station Park still available, but they are closer to 3m (2700 psf) before discount.

Discount now is 5%.

Mine is a mid floor - psf is around $2150 psf. This is the net price (after discount) and is reflected in the SPA and therefore the caveat. The psf range is from 1,950 to 2,800 I think. For some strange reason, the psf for the 3 and 4 bedder is higher.
    Congrats Triproton! I think you got a good price.

Finally took the plunge and exercised the OTP for a 2 bedder unit in Marina One. After weighing the pros and cons, we thought that this will be a good long term investment given the growth plans of Marina Bay. Only time will tell..
    Heard that the other tower of Marina One Residences will only be released upon TOP...