Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by triproton View Post
    Collecting my keys next week! Can't believe that it has been almost 4 years..
    Congrats.

Marina One Residences @ Marina Way D1 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/719965614771084/

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Congrats.

Marina One Residences @ Marina Way D1 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/719965614771084/
    Got delivery today. Very pleasant experience. Professionally done and the relationship officer was thorough with the handover process. Went up to the unit to have a visual inspection. From my untrained eye, I don't see any visual defects. Everything seems to have been built to specs. Build quality appear to be very good. Miele kitchen appliances throughout. The built-ins appears to be sturdy. Will spend more time during the weekend to examine closer whether I can see any defects. But so far, quite pleased with the experience.

Very good weather today, so took a few pictures from the balcony:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ultimate Underdog

Quote Originally Posted by triproton View Post
    Got delivery today. Very pleasant experience. Professionally done and the relationship officer was thorough with the handover process. Went up to the unit to have a visual inspection. From my untrained eye, I don't see any visual defects. Everything seems to have been built to specs. Build quality appear to be very good. Miele kitchen appliances throughout. The built-ins appears to be sturdy. Will spend more time during the weekend to examine closer whether I can see any defects. But so far, quite pleased with the experience.

Very good weather today, so took a few pictures from the balcony:
    Beautiful and lovely. Great scenery!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

How’s the sale of balance units? Anyone knows how many M+S managed to move given the relaunch?

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    How’s the sale of balance units? Anyone knows how many M+S managed to move given the relaunch?
    URA has the data for caveats lodged. That is my go-to as always.