Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Oh, no offense. I just find the reasoning that office bigwigs should tower over residences in the same plot not that plausible. Dont angry lah.
    Not offended but I just find that the example give by you are pretty pointless because The Sail and ORQ are completely different projects sold and operate by different owners, whereas what we are discussing here is One Marina, a single landmark project the is jointly developed by governments from 2 countries.

And my logical thinking for this landmark building, is that the potential tenants occupying this building will include government agency like Khazanah and Temasek. So is it not logical for them to design the office tower to rise above the residential building so that the bigwig sitting above will have a better view, and of course better security and privacy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    Sometimes I am wondering, with CCR transaction down and so many cooling measure around, how is DUO, 1M, Tg tallest building, South Beach these 4 mega price project going to sell? I am sure there will still be buyer but I cannot imagine them to be sold out and developer is to pay ABSD after 5 years...
    '

OM and DUO not problem because project is funded by government. For CDL South Beach, and TG also no problem because they are mixed development project with small residential component.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hope of a Better Age

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    '

OM and DUO not problem because project is funded by government. For CDL South Beach, and TG also no problem because they are mixed development project with small residential component.
    Pardon me, what's TG?

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Pardon me, what's TG?
    sorry, its suppose to be TP, tanjong pagar

Hope of a Better Age

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    sorry, its suppose to be TP, tanjong pagar
    Oh I see, thanks.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast