Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

at URA
    Last edited by ecimbew; 16th February 2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Looks like after Rochor Centre is demolished, it will be sold for private development.

That is what garment is good at.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Looks like after Rochor Centre is demolished, it will be sold for private development.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman View Post
    I think it's more like 550-650 Sqft with Psf of ard $2000 to $2500. Quantum around $1.25M to $1.5M
    I kind of agree with the quantum at 1.2m to 1.5m for a 1 bedder.
    As for size, maybe 480sf to 580sf.

I already waited very long for this.

Time to enter if pricing is as predicted.

Do you think they will price lower just like what they did for duo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    I kind of agree with the quantum at 1.2m to 1.5m for a 1 bedder.
    As for size, maybe 480sf to 580sf.

I already waited very long for this.

Time to enter if pricing is as predicted.

...interesting... while everyone is not positive on pty mkt, it seems a lot of ppl are interested in this

Confirmed no MM units (not even close to MM sizes).

Confirmed prices will not be like DUO when it was first-launched.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline View Post
    some 3D images:
    Hi Lifeline, where did you get these very nice images from?

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Hi Lifeline, where did you get these very nice images from?

hi Sunboy77, i am glad you like them!
    got them from ura centre. use the ipad-like viewer, point at the 3d icon in the models, then you see all these 3d images. i hold the heavy viewer in 1 hand and adjust till the 3d images appear and in the orientation i want, then snap the pictures with my note 2 in the other hand. actually very difficult and awkward manoeuvres. finally crop the nice non-blurred pictures. i only posted a few of the relevant ones - didn't want to spam.

got them from ura centre. use the ipad-like viewer, point at the 3d icon in the models, then you see all these 3d images. i hold the heavy viewer in 1 hand and adjust till the 3d images appear and in the orientation i want, then snap the pictures with my note 2 in the other hand. actually very difficult and awkward manoeuvres. finally crop the nice non-blurred pictures. i only posted a few of the relevant ones - didn't want to spam.
    Oh I know what you mean liao! Haha thanks.

sounds like a great effort!

Not surprising actually. Like in other project in Marina bay, this one cannot be cheap. If you have sub 1m budget you will need to look elsewhere. I would expect this project to start at around 1.8m and above.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Not surprising actually. Like in other project in Marina bay, this one cannot be cheap. If you have sub 1m budget you will need to look elsewhere. I would expect this project to start at around 1.8m and above.
    actually I will be surprised. If at least 1.8m, like in clermont, will they be confident that they can sell the 1000 units? that only happens in superbull market with zero CMs. The quantum for a large size project is important.
    Dleedon is an example.

If they follow Duo 900k to ave 1.1-1.3m studio/1bedder units, will be a sellout. Probably won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2 View Post
    actually I will be surprised. If at least 1.8m, like in clermont, will they be confident that they can sell the 1000 units? that only happens in superbull market with zero CMs. The quantum for a large size project is important.
    Dleedon is an example.

If they follow Duo 900k to ave 1.1-1.3m studio/1bedder units, will be a sellout. Probably won't happen again.
    Yes it won't happen.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 17th February 2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2 View Post
    Dleedon is an example.

Marina One is at a different league to DUO and developers already made it very clear that M1 will be a luxury urban concept, which will set a new standard. You just need to look at the type of anchor tenants occupying the office building around Marina Bay to those at Rochor Bugis area.

I wont be surprise if Temasek will occupy the top few floors of the commercial block.

And since developers are so cash rich, I am sure they will be in no hurry to off load at cheap price, or else, lose face leh.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I am sure it will not be duo pricing.... will be 20% higher but still sell out, coz the will provide price it from lowest 2.2k to 2.8k psf, sure sell out, coz clermont is 3k Psf and south beach is 3.5k psf

Yes it won't happen.
    Sunboy, what is the highest quantum "tolerable"sale price that you think will still easily get buyers queuing overnight for this 1000 unit iconic project?
    $1.2m?, $1.5m? $1.8m? or no limit?

But there are one bedder 61 sqm right?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    But there are one bedder 61 sqm right?
    Yup 61 sqm is a good starting point.
    Unfortunately at this stage, there are a lot of information that I can't explicitly discuss here yet...

Yup 61 sqm is a good starting point.
    Unfortunately at this stage, there are a lot of information that I can't explicitly discuss here yet...
    Is Khazanah and Temasek going to set up offices at Marina One?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast