Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Default Marina One Residences, 99LH, M+S Pte Ltd

Saw this updated on OneMap:

Related article: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...212985/1/.html

Aiyo... Another skyscraper resi.... 3500psf?

Perhaps a gd indicator for possible hotmoney flowing in for investor grade projects if they are launching anytime soon??

Default Marina One to be ready by 2017

SINGAPORE: The Marina One development in the heart of Singapore's Central Business District will be a coveted business and lifestyle destination that will raise the bar for integrated developments.

M+S, which is owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings, said its development marks a brand new chapter in the Marina Bay Masterplan.

Its design was unveiled on Tuesday by Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his Malaysian counterpart, Mr Najib Razak, who are holding their Leaders' Retreat.

Marina One, designed by world renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, will be completed in 2017, with a gross floor area of 3.67 million square feet.

It consists of Marina One Residences, Marina One Offices as well as a retail podium.

Marina One Residences comprises two towers of 1,042 luxury city residences, ranging from one- to four- bedroom units, including penthouses. These will be launched in the second half of 2013.

Marina One Offices -- with east and west towers -- offer 1.88 million square feet of prime office space.

Its crown jewels will be two 100,000 square feet office floor plates, one of the largest in Asia.

Marina One will also have a retail podium called The Heart, which will also serve as a sanctuary and green space.

i wonder IRAS can collect how much 15% ABSD for this project.
    IRAS huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    i wonder IRAS can collect how much 15% ABSD for this
    project.
    IRAS huat ah!
    Maybe Malaysiasn might get waiver for this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Maybe Malaysiasn might get waiver for this project.
    i know liao lah... if response not good... maybe absd reduce/remove in 2nd half 2013? possible or not?

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    i know liao lah... if response not good... maybe absd reduce/remove in 2nd half 2013? possible or not?

This is landmark project between the 2 governments, so I think it is possible that Singapore government might have to waive the ABSD for Malaysian buyers.

This is landmark project between the 2 governments, so I think it is possible that Singapore government might have to waive the ABSD for Malaysian buyers.
    sure lah ... otherwise Khazanah will be angry ... PM Najib wife wants to buy ten kena ABSD
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    sure lah ... otherwise Khazanah will be angry ... PM Najib wife wants to buy ten kena ABSD
    but must have good excuse mah.... sign FTA immediately

horrible design .. macam slums

look at what British Victorians can do ... until now become St Pancras Eurostar station

Ride at your own risk !!!

This series of project will really spur this place up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    SINGAPORE: The Marina One development in the heart of Singapore's Central Business District will be a coveted business and lifestyle destination that will raise the bar for integrated developments.

M+S, which is owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings, said its development marks a brand new chapter in the Marina Bay Masterplan.

Its design was unveiled on Tuesday by Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his Malaysian counterpart, Mr Najib Razak, who are holding their Leaders' Retreat.

Marina One, designed by world renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, will be completed in 2017, with a gross floor area of 3.67 million square feet.

It consists of Marina One Residences, Marina One Offices as well as a retail podium.

Marina One Residences comprises two towers of 1,042 luxury city residences, ranging from one- to four- bedroom units, including penthouses. These will be launched in the second half of 2013.

Marina One Offices -- with east and west towers -- offer 1.88 million square feet of prime office space.

Its crown jewels will be two 100,000 square feet office floor plates, one of the largest in Asia.

Marina One will also have a retail podium called The Heart, which will also serve as a sanctuary and green space.

I think this project can buy. Sure will be tip top condition security and quality. Potential anchor tenant will be MAS / Temasek / GLC / Petronas / Kazanah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ut43L9Rwg
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hence, must invest in FH or 999LH properties in this area.

The office towers seem taller than the residential towers.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    The office towers seem taller than the residential towers.
    Yes, logical move as big company bigwigs working in that office will need their office to tower above the residential unit.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Yes, logical move as big company bigwigs working in that office will need their office to tower above the residential unit.
    The Sail is taller if not as tall as ORQ leh. No bigwigs in ORQ?

The Sail is taller if not as tall as ORQ leh. No bigwigs in ORQ?

The Sail is The Sail, ORQ is ORQ, different land plot, different project, different developer. Whats the point of comparison?

The Sail is The Sail, ORQ is ORQ, different land plot, different project, different developer. Whats the point of comparison?
    Oh, no offense. I just find the reasoning that office bigwigs should tower over residences in the same plot not that plausible. Dont angry lah.

Sometimes I am wondering, with CCR transaction down and so many cooling measure around, how is DUO, 1M, Tg tallest building, South Beach these 4 mega price project going to sell? I am sure there will still be buyer but I cannot imagine them to be sold out and developer is to pay ABSD after 5 years...

Oh, no offense. I just find the reasoning that office bigwigs should tower over residences in the same plot not that plausible. Dont angry lah.
    Not offended but I just find that the example give by you are pretty pointless because The Sail and ORQ are completely different projects sold and operate by different owners, whereas what we are discussing here is One Marina, a single landmark project the is jointly developed by governments from 2 countries.

And my logical thinking for this landmark building, is that the potential tenants occupying this building will include government agency like Khazanah and Temasek. So is it not logical for them to design the office tower to rise above the residential building so that the bigwig sitting above will have a better view, and of course better security and privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    Sometimes I am wondering, with CCR transaction down and so many cooling measure around, how is DUO, 1M, Tg tallest building, South Beach these 4 mega price project going to sell? I am sure there will still be buyer but I cannot imagine them to be sold out and developer is to pay ABSD after 5 years...
    '

OM and DUO not problem because project is funded by government. For CDL South Beach, and TG also no problem because they are mixed development project with small residential component.

'

OM and DUO not problem because project is funded by government. For CDL South Beach, and TG also no problem because they are mixed development project with small residential component.
    Pardon me, what's TG?

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Pardon me, what's TG?
    sorry, its suppose to be TP, tanjong pagar

sorry, its suppose to be TP, tanjong pagar
    Oh I see, thanks.

While the location seems good for an iconic project, i can imagine there will be several other projects in future around it, esp towards the south and south west where there are still large tracts of land available for development.

There's also no view of the Marina reservoir, given that its blocked by MBFC

In future, I can imagine more towers coming up and "towering" over Marina One.

Any idea what lies ahead for the land around Marina One? I can imagine it'll be more commercial/resi mix developments, rather than recreational or green lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    While the location seems good for an iconic project, i can imagine there will be several other projects in future around it, esp towards the south and south west where there are still large tracts of land available for development.

There's also no view of the Marina reservoir, given that its blocked by MBFC

In future, I can imagine more towers coming up and "towering" over Marina One.

Any idea what lies ahead for the land around Marina One? I can imagine it'll be more commercial/resi mix developments, rather than recreational or green lungs.
    Marina bay square park location with its mrt station will be the epic center of the new mbc. Go check mp2008 all info are there

From the model looks very dense and congested.

anyone heard any news on Marina One, Duo or the Guoccoland development at tanjong pagar?

guocoland and marina one are tracked closely at ssc forum
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢