Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The irony is rental yields is actually the WORST in the prime districts. When you look at the rental, one must always divide the rental against the capital value you pay for the property. I think Hillview rental yields is not great now mainly because it has poor transportation and only those tenants who drive (which is not many) will rent such a place. Most of the tenants in my development actually owns cars. But with the completion of the MRT, rental demand will definitely go up. The agent is only speaking from his perspective NOW, but remember, investing is always about the FUTURE. Whether a place has potential compared to another place which is fully developed. If you notice, a lot of popular condo launches are near EXISTING MRT stations, e.g. Jurong and Tanah Merah because people only see the situation now. As to whether it's better to buy a private property amongst HDB flats like Jurong so that it is more rare, it is up to the individual. The beauty with staying in an exclusive private estate is it feels safer and there are less trespassers who come and use your facilities because all your neighbouring condos all have their swimming pools and tennis courts and no one will bother to use your facilities. I know condos surrounded by HDB always have problems.
    Thanks for the enlightenment. I have a better idea now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    Thanks for the enlightenment. I have a better idea now.
    I was informed by a fellow forum member that the number of transactions at HVP has reached 164 units.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/market.../downtown-line

though HVP was placed under Cashew MRT on this report which was actually further than Hillview MRT but I am happy with the better sales (>30% sold now).

Just no idea why there was a sudden pick up though and not sure whether the figures are accurate. Anyone can help to advise or confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Hillview peak at 30% sold is slated to be doom.

Hillview area is gone.

High end is the way to go.

Hillview belongs to lower end, and no idiots Singaporean would buy. No decent foreign investor(s) would throw their money to this inferior development.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

Hillview area is gone.

Hillview belongs to lower end, and no idiots Singaporean would buy. No decent foreign investor(s) would throw their money to this inferior development.
    ok, I am the lower end staying at Hillview then.

ok, I am the lower end staying at Hillview then.
    ....he said no idiots would buy.....meaning only smart people would buy loh.....hahahahahaha....only idiots are those who buy what they could not afford, high class or no class the same......

Anyway record of transaction can be found here:

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action

....select Kingsford, Hillview Peak

...but probably gotta wait a month or so for the figures to be updated.
    Last edited by dare2; 08-08-13 at 17:31.
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

How do u explain hillier's sellout at 1700psf ? FEO effect ?

Hillview area is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    ....also BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS for Hillier:

SINGAPOREAN 74.4%, PR 10.6%, FOREIGNER 14.8%, COMPANY 0.2%

-abt 25% non-Singaporean bought there.

BTW YT....which MT Sinai unit did you say you 'bought'? Was it on the Monopoly board?
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ....he said no idiots would buy.....meaning only smart people would buy loh.....hahahahahaha....only idiots are those who buy what they could not afford, high class or no class the same......

Anyway record of transaction can be found here:

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action

....select Kingsford, Hillview Peak

...but probably gotta wait a month or so for the figures to be updated.
    thanks. never knew buying a unit (a small one actually) can also be "attacked" on forum.

It's not fair comparison.
    Those $1700psf units for hillier are premium 1-bedder above #22 very high ceiling sold recently.
    When Hillier was first launched at end 2011, average $1150psf for 2-bedder.

Kingsford was never heard of in Singapore. Zero track record.
    Kingsford Development tried to bid other lands this year, but not successful, seen from URA bidding results press release.
    The marble used for the HVP flooring is dull color, and use of engineering strips for bedroom is considered as cheap.

Hillview area is gone.

希望你懂得要得到别人的尊重首先要尊重别人.
    If everyone can afford the high end development like you, you won't feel prestige then. With all these idiots then can flatter your smartness!!!

I really dont understand What's your problem with people buying this project?
    I think all the buyers here are aware of what we going into.

Mmm..... Yowetan suddenly thinks he is a property guru !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Appletart
    希望你懂得要得到别人的尊重首先要尊重别人.
    If everyone can afford the high end development like you, you won't feel prestige then. With all these idiots then can flatter your smartness!!!

I really dont understand What's your problem with people buying this project?
    I think all the buyers here are aware of what we going into.
    ...if everyone were to fleece their parents and PILs, depriving their BILs/SILs or siblings of their entitlement in the name of future generation....we would not be worried about aging population anymore, because all the old folks will just continue working.....

Hillview area is gone.

How dare u scold hillview investors idiots...... U dont let people curse u for cheating your in laws and parents good Liao......don't need to argue with you, most hillview foks have already double their investment on the properties they bought, while u still sucking thumb!hohoho!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    It's not fair comparison.
    Those $1700psf units for hillier are premium 1-bedder above #22 very high ceiling sold recently.
    When Hillier was first launched at end 2011, average $1150psf for 2-bedder.

Kingsford was never heard of in Singapore. Zero track record.
    Kingsford Development tried to bid other lands this year, but not successful, seen from URA bidding results press release.
    The marble used for the HVP flooring is dull color, and use of engineering strips for bedroom is considered as cheap.
    positively, if Kingsford Development kept on bidding for other lands, it only meant they intend to do more development projects here. as this is their first project here, it is indeed true they have zero track record here. I seriously doubt they would like to do a sloppy job to tarnish their reputation as this is their first project. I didn't remember the quality of the marbles and timber flooring used at the showflat but I will certainly feedback later in 2017. I just went to HVP site to take a look. The HillV2 is almost built to the second storey and it is quite huge and appeared to be taller than I expected. Went to Railmall and am happy to see Cold Storage and Watsons there. only one RHB banks there but I can always open one three years later. Also taken a stroll around the surrounding and indeed, the units facing the camp will have no tall obstructions, basically trees (hopefully, my higher floor unit will be able to see beyond the trees as they may be taller three years later. just kidding). the camp is closed and dead silent. not many cars driving towards HVP as it is the end of the road. also taken a light trail walk behind the condos opposite HVP and a few groups of trail walkers there. generally, I think weekends would be a quiet stay there. this is exactly the kind of place I would like to stay

positively, if Kingsford Development kept on bidding for other lands, it only meant they intend to do more development projects here. as this is their first project here, it is indeed true they have zero track record here. I seriously doubt they would like to do a sloppy job to tarnish their reputation as this is their first project. I didn't remember the quality of the marbles and timber flooring used at the showflat but I will certainly feedback later in 2017. I just went to HVP site to take a look. The HillV2 is almost built to the second storey and it is quite huge and appeared to be taller than I expected. Went to Railmall and am happy to see Cold Storage and Watsons there. only one RHB banks there but I can always open one three years later. Also taken a stroll around the surrounding and indeed, the units facing the camp will have no tall obstructions, basically trees (hopefully, my higher floor unit will be able to see beyond the trees as they may be taller three years later. just kidding). the camp is closed and dead silent. not many cars driving towards HVP as it is the end of the road. also taken a light trail walk behind the condos opposite HVP and a few groups of trail walkers there. generally, I think weekends would be a quiet stay there. this is exactly the kind of place I would like to stay
    sorry, I meant "only one RHB bank there but I can always open one BANK ACCOUNT three years later". my bad sentence.

Hi...the fact that Hillview peak is a poor project should not be deny and defend blindly.

The situation is - there are no more liquid cash flowing around to buy this poor development.

Hi...the fact that Hillview peak is a poor project should not be deny and defend blindly.

The situation is - there are no more liquid cash flowing around to buy this poor development.
    Cash is as liquid as it gets...no wonder u CMI in ur banking career.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    Cash is as liquid as it gets...no wonder u CMI in ur banking career.
    I only joined this forum lately (to pick up some knowledge on property which I am not too well versed) but just wondering why yowetan was criticizing HVP (& maybe other projects, other than Mount Something, can't remember) and also started labelling those buyers of HVP (& maybe other projects, other than Mount S) as less wiser or lower end. I only remembered one moment he was wishing for the property market to crash and then suddenly decided to buy a unit at Mount S. I am just happy to see HVP gradually selling more units (164 or so, 32%). I wish the best for all the present and future buyers of HVP or any other projects, even Mount S and seriously looking forward to staying at HVP in 3 years' time and hoping Kingsford Development do a good job to show Singapore that they are here to stay.

I think ever since Mr Yowetan got his Mount Something home, he has become more "proud". Please be humble !!!

I only joined this forum lately (to pick up some knowledge on property which I am not too well versed) but just wondering why yowetan was criticizing HVP (& maybe other projects, other than Mount Something, can't remember) and also started labelling those buyers of HVP (& maybe other projects, other than Mount S) as less wiser or lower end. I only remembered one moment he was wishing for the property market to crash and then suddenly decided to buy a unit at Mount S. I am just happy to see HVP gradually selling more units (164 or so, 32%). I wish the best for all the present and future buyers of HVP or any other projects, even Mount S and seriously looking forward to staying at HVP in 3 years' time and hoping Kingsford Development do a good job to show Singapore that they are here to stay.
    In all likelihood, its just sour grapes, with his leverage, using properties that he does not own, it is unthinkable that he is able to acquire financing for a $1.8m property....technically, which banker will partake in a scheme where 2 parties (his "ex-wife" and ""ex-in-laws") - whom are no longer related to him, as source of income through rental of their properties?

So legally, he has no property to his name, and as he claimed, his parents 5-rm HDB is worth 3.5K pm, plus his 3K plus income pm....totaling about 7K pm.....net; he has maybe 5K pm nett, how to pay for a 1.5m loan? legal fees and other stamp fees would have drain a large part of his cash in hand...plus 360K down payment....bearing in mind, resale - no developer to absorb anything....

In nov release of the masterplan 2013, it will be positive for the hillview, especially condos near the hillview mrt station....railway green corridor plans we are waiting for, the hillview shopping and mrt ready by 2015, ......I don't see why hillview can drop in price....only people without choice will sell their hillview condo now....I am optimistic that the resale price in 2014 will increase, as it is from a low base, in anticipation of convenience and who knows, a monorail transport from hillview to shenton way in 30 mins....and enjoy the greenery at the same time.......with cycling path beside for tose who wish to cycle from hillview to shenton way.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    In nov release of the masterplan 2013, it will be positive for the hillview, especially condos near the hillview mrt station....railway green corridor plans we are waiting for, the hillview shopping and mrt ready by 2015, ......I don't see why hillview can drop in price....only people without choice will sell their hillview condo now....I am optimistic that the resale price in 2014 will increase, as it is from a low base, in anticipation of convenience and who knows, a monorail transport from hillview to shenton way in 30 mins....and enjoy the greenery at the same time.......with cycling path beside for tose who wish to cycle from hillview to shenton way.....
    Wow, that's great. Thanks. Hope that it comes true.

Yes. Please wait for masterplan. It will be interesting.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Kinda late, but to those already vested - don't waste your time being affected by those who insist on thumbing down HVP, or any other project/district.

If we are creative/bo liao enough, we can always find reasons to support or criticise anything. So long we know what we're getting into when we buy property.. good enough already.

What random people want to randomly say on the internet doesn't matter because they are not vested in our individual well-being.

Freehold or 999yr hillview used to be only $500-600psf and my friend bought a 999yr, 13xxsqft pool facing 3 bedder in hillview back then at only $8xxk. Having seen prices at that level in hillview in recent years, those who know the area cannot fathom why someone would want to pay $1400-1700psf to live in that place. I have nothing against hillview, just find the group of buyers who bought up hillier as unbelievable as those who bought up j gateway.

It's the same phenomenon everywhere. Not just hillview.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

in almost every part of sg, there r bound to be overpriced ptys n there r always ppl willing to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    It's the same phenomenon everywhere. Not just hillview.

Freehold or 999yr hillview used to be only $500-600psf and my friend bought a 999yr, 13xxsqft pool facing 3 bedder in hillview back then at only $8xxk. Having seen prices at that level in hillview in recent years, those who know the area cannot fathom why someone would want to pay $1400-1700psf to live in that place. I have nothing against hillview, just find the group of buyers who bought up hillier as unbelievable as those who bought up j gateway.

So are pricing for those 500-600psf still available?

If only one can buy from prices in the past...

Is hillview peak still doing well or ....?

Why I can't fetch any transaction detail from this development?

Is hillview peak still doing well or ....?

Why I can't fetch any transaction detail from this development?
    Not good sell till now only 100+ unit sold poor