Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

KINGSFORD . HILLVIEW PEAKHILLVIEW AVENUEKingsford Development Pte LtdNon-LandedOCR5125121293830181,432 1,343 1,482

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    KINGSFORD . HILLVIEW PEAKHILLVIEW AVENUEKingsford Development Pte LtdNon-LandedOCR5125121293830181,432 1,343 1,482
    Hi..thanks for correcting me, and lead me to the right name of the development.

It has pathetic sales figure. I am wondering if this developer will face extreme pressure to give discounts?

La Fiesta and Newest are starting to give discount(s).

I spoken to the boss, a china man. He is happy enough the sales is moving slowly and gradually. He expect the units to be fully or 90% sold when the project TOP. He is full of confident in SG property market. This is his maiden development n he is actively n eagerly in tendering for new GLS.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi..thanks for correcting me, and lead me to the right name of the development.

It has pathetic sales figure. I am wondering if this developer will face extreme pressure to give discounts?

La Fiesta and Newest are starting to give discount(s).
    Those wanted to buy in this area already bought Hillier. Developer can't wait for too long before giving discount. Happy when the units are not moving??

There are few empty plots for future development. What will the developers feel and will do if they want to bid?

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    I spoken to the boss, a china man. He is happy enough the sales is moving slowly and gradually. He expect the units to be fully or 90% sold when the project TOP. He is full of confident in SG property market. This is his maiden development n he is actively n eagerly in tendering for new GLS.
    Hi...My philosophy - China man/woman cannot be trusted. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Those wanted to buy in this area already bought Hillier. Developer can't wait for too long before giving discount. Happy when the units are not moving??

There are few empty plots for future development. What will the developers feel and will do if they want to bid?
    As Adva181 shared, the china boss is very cool about it.

I am hoping the crash will smash the china bosse(s), as I know there are three of them.

As Adva181 shared, the china boss is very cool about it.

I am hoping the crash will smash the china bosse(s), as I know there are three of them.
    Putting a strong front.

Cashflow. There are cost that will be adding up unlike other investments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Putting a strong front.

Cashflow. There are cost that will be adding up unlike other investments.
    The contractor(s) will be skeptical when they recieved job order(s) from the china developer, who touted to be the FAR EAST ORG of China.

I think Qing Jian realty has more credibility than Kingsfool.

The contractor(s) will be skeptical when they recieved job order(s) from the china developer, who touted to be the FAR EAST ORG of China.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    It's in house construction team. No need to tender for main con.
    And they will only provide cheap cheap stuff lol.

They can afford to build a whole new town and left it empty in China. They can do the same here as well, cash flow and money is no problem to them.

...hahaha, Mr Ignoramus making it sound like he is an expert after supposedly bought at Mt Senile........
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    They can afford to build a whole new town and left it empty in China. They can do the same here as well, cash flow and money is no problem to them.
    Hi. What was the reason for building a whole new town but left it empty? Nonetheless, I should not have to worry any more whether HVP managed to sell more units from now on since the developer is cash rich.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    Hi. What was the reason for building a whole new town but left it empty? Nonetheless, I should not have to worry any more whether HVP managed to sell more units from now on since the developer is cash rich.
    China cost of building and demolishing - credit of loans etc, are so much easier than Singapore. Also, your Hillview Peak developer may need to pay penalty for not selling all units on time. It is just a flop development.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    China cost of building and demolishing - credit of loans etc, are so much easier than Singapore. Also, your Hillview Peak developer may need to pay penalty for not selling all units on time. It is just a flop development.
    Was the Mount S unit that you have bought a new project or resale?

Hi Yowetan, can post some photos of your Mt Sinai? Do share how you configure your 2 bedder for all the people in the apartment. Do you have customized furniture? Or everybody sit and sleep on the floor? How do that many people manage drying your laundry? By doubling them as curtain? How about toilet? Do you have extra buckets on standby or you rush to the pool loo.
    Likewise do you have spare 1.5L bottles for the guys?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    Hi Yowetan, can post some photos of your Mt Sinai? Do share how you configure your 2 bedder for all the people in the apartment. Do you have customized furniture? Or everybody sit and sleep on the floor? How do that many people manage drying your laundry? By doubling them as curtain? How about toilet? Do you have extra buckets on standby or you rush to the pool loo.
    Likewise do you have spare 1.5L bottles for the guys?
    How many family members staying together with Yowetan in the 2 bedder? Why not buying a bigger unit if more than 4 or 5 staying together? Isn't a 3 or 4 bedder unit a better choice?

How many family members staying together with Yowetan in the 2 bedder? Why not buying a bigger unit if more than 4 or 5 staying together? Isn't a 3 or 4 bedder unit a better choice?
    Hi...there are a total of 9 people [My wife, 2 children, 2 parents, 2 parents in-law, bro in-law and myself.] and a shetland.

I wish I could get bigger unit, but I have a limited budget.

Smile

Hi...there are a total of 9 people [My wife, 2 children, 2 parents, 2 parents in-law, bro in-law and myself.] and a shetland.

I can understand the budget limit cos that was why I didn't buy a bigger unit like a 2 bed unit, other than feeling that the 517 sqf is already sufficient for myself. Planning to go running, hiking or just walking around the area or further if I really feel that the living space is small. On top of that, there is always the consideration of a possible upset or uncertainties in life, be it in work, economy or the property market. I played it safe though I did not buy the more economical unit. I certainly wish the property market to bloom and others buying the bigger units would gain more but I am content with what I have.

Default Kingsford Hillview Peak

New Condo Singapore - Kingsford Hillview Peak Condo – located along the serene Hillview Ave and surrounded by lush greeneries, kingsford hillview peak is a highly anticipated new launch which will most likely be a sell out project, given the high demand for the sold out project in the nearby vicinity, The Hillier .
    Just a quick 3 mins walk from Kingsford hillview peak is the Hillview MRT which will be completed in 2015 or earlier before Hillview Peak T.O.P. Residents will have easy access to all parts of the island via the downtown line train service which brings commuters directly through town and downtown to the Central Business District.

Kingsford Hillview Peak is also the perfect sanctuary for you and your family to rejuvenate after a long day of work. Residents can bask in the tranquil surroundings, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush greeneries and rolling hills and take a stroll along the hillview park connector.

Within a few minutes drive from Kingsford Hillview Peak is the Rail Mall where you can find restaurants offerring fine dining, pubs, supermarket and more amenities for the convenience of the nearby residents. Other amenities such as Beauty World, King Albert Park, West Mall (Bukit Batok), Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang) and Coronation Plaza is also a quick drive away. By 2016, HillV2, a commercial retail mall beside Kingsford Hillview Peak will able be ready to service the residents living in the nearby vicinity.

With land parcel which are within walking distance to the MRT station depleting, properties like Kingsford Hillview Peak will be much harder to come by in the near future. Kingsford Hillview Peak Is expected to launch in March 2013, so interested party have to register your interest right now to avoid disappointments!

Check out Kingsford Hillview Peak or other New Condo Singapore NOW!

I was there during the week end and saw some existing Condo there having a lot of algae growth on the west side of the building wall, near to HVP.
    I wonder why algae bloom is a norm there in Hillview properties near the army camp?
    Anyone can enlighten me on this, cos I intend to buy a unit in Glendale Park actually.

How do you maintain the harmony?

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    How do you maintain the harmony?
    by going home after 12 evey nite and leave before 5am....
    Ong lai ah!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dare2Buy View Post
    I was there during the week end and saw some existing Condo there having a lot of algae growth on the west side of the building wall, near to HVP.
    I wonder why algae bloom is a norm there in Hillview properties near the army camp?
    Anyone can enlighten me on this, cos I intend to buy a unit in Glendale Park actually.
    there were so many plantations at Hillview that your eyes were sharp to notice the algae growth on the west side. only thing I can figure on why the algae only growing on the west side was probably because the eastern sun were too strong and killed off any chance of an algae growth and the western sun was weaker, hence the algae managed to survive? if you intend to buy an unit in Glendale Park, maybe you should get an east facing unit?

Smile

there were so many plantations at Hillview that your eyes were sharp to notice the algae growth on the west side. only thing I can figure on why the algae only growing on the west side was probably because the eastern sun were too strong and killed off any chance of an algae growth and the western sun was weaker, hence the algae managed to survive? if you intend to buy an unit in Glendale Park, maybe you should get an east facing unit?
    Hi. I saw the dotted line (on the Draft Master plan 2013) indicating the future road from Hillview Rise to the Hillview MRT station. According to the legend, dotted line meant underground tunnel. Can this be the case that there will indeed be an underground tunnel connecting Hiller and HVP to the mrt station? Appreciate some enlightenment. Thanks in advance.

I thought the legend already say v clearly, ...tat place no tunnel can't walk from hillview station to the hillier

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    I thought the legend already say v clearly, ...tat place no tunnel can't walk from hillview station to the hillier
    Hi, Henryhk. I was confused cos recently i read a review on HVP and mentioned that there would not be an underground tunnel. I quote as follows :

"Do note that the underground link to the MRT, which was first proposed to avoid crossing theKeretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM), may be instead above ground now since Singapore took back (or returned) the KTM tracks"

Hence, when i saw the new Draft Masterplan and saw the underground tunnel, i took the opportunity to seek clarification. I didn't know of this masterplan thing until i started reading this forum.

Thanks for the confirmation. 8)

Trust the draft 2013 5-year plan, if projected is tunnel , then should be, don't nid worry

Yes. According to the Draft Master Plan 2013, a linking tunnel will be built to shorten walking distance and provides convenience to Hillview residents.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Trust the draft 2013 5-year plan, if projected is tunnel , then should be, don't nid worry
    Thanks again, henryhk. happy that I would be able to avoid rain and probably speed up my transit to the mrt station 3 years later. think the green corridor is in the pipeline, part of the whole green thing by the govt.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty View Post
    Yes. According to the Draft Master Plan 2013, a linking tunnel will be built to shorten walking distance and provides convenience to Hillview residents.
    Thank you, newlaunchproperty.