Waiting for the 5 years masterplan 2013 and on the future development of the railway line, bfo pricing tis project.....smart move! I reckon hillview prices will inch further upwards in 2013! Especially for freehold resale projects very close to the hillview mrt.
Ya, with the upcoming Hillview MRT and HillV 2 Shopping Mall just right beside Hillview Peak. Hillview prices will see to surge. More defined future development on the railway line once Master Plan 2013 is up. Looking forwards.
Originally Posted by henryhk
KINGSFORD.HILLVIEW PEAK @ HILLVIEW AVENUE
Sales Hotline: +65 9789 8770
Register for Priority Preview, Showflat Invitation, Updates & Early Bird Discounts!
Kingsford.Hillview Peak is a new and upcoming condominium located in the Hillview area, within a short drive to Beauty World and King Albert’s Park. With expected completion in mid 2016, it comprises of 3 blocks of 11 & 26-storeys with 512 residential units comprising 1, 1+S, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
Kingsford.Hillview Peak is a gem of sophisticated design located in the charming neighbourhood of Hillview.
With Bukit Timah Nature Reserves on one side and Bukit Batok Nature Park on the other, the 99-year leasehold luxurious condominium is surrounded by the magnificent panorama of greenery. It is also perfectly sited between two busy hubs, the prestigious Bukit Timah District and the up-and-coming Jurong Lake District, Singapore’s newest lifestyle and commercial centre.
Strategically located in Hillview, Kingsford.Hillview Peak enjoys superb connectivity via the MRT network and expressways. The development is served by the existing Bukit Batok MRT station and the upcoming Hillview MRT station on the future Downtown Line 2. The new MRT Line, when completed in 2015, will connect the Hillview area to city centre, as well as to the Bukit Timah District and renowned schools in the neighbourhood. The Downtown Line 2 offers seamless connectivity by intersecting the 4 major MRT lines of Singapore.
Kingsford.Hillview Peak strikes an irresistible balance between nature and refined living with vibrant shopping, dining and lifestyle amenities within easy reach.
Developer: Kingsford Development Pte Ltd
Location: Hillview Avenue
Tenure: 99 years
Type: 3 Towers of 11 & 26-sty Condo development Residential
Site Area: 12,648.5 m2 / 136,148.45 sqft (approx)
Total No. of Units: 512 units
Type of Units:
(Subject To Final Confirmation From Developer)
1-bedroom - 250 units
1+Study - 11 Units
2-bedroom - 155 Units
3-bedroom - 70 Units
4-bedroom - 26 Units
The Above Unit Mix Include PES Units & Penthouse For Every Stacks
Why KINGSFORD.Hillview Peak?
* Walking distance to the future Hillview MRT Station. (Downtown Line 2 targeting completion in 2015)
* Next to The HillV2, a 2-storey 55,500 sq ft lifestyle and retail mall
* Enjoy uphill panoramic view of the city & lush greenery amidst nature and tranquil surroundings
* About 2 minutes’ drive to The Rail Mall, Junction 10 and West Mall
* About 15 minutes’ drive to renowned schools eg. Raffles Girls’ School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution, Methodist Girls’ Primary & Secondary School, National Junior College, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
* Nestled in a quiet enclave surrounded by Bukit Timah nature reserves, Bukit Batok Town Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park and Hindhede Nature Parks
* Full condominium facilities
* Units come with high ceiling of approximately 3.6m offering luxury and spaciousness
* Islandside connectivity via major expressways BKE and PIE.
For more details on KINGSFORD.Hillview Peak, Floor Plans, Site Plan and Latest Updates:
KINGSFORD.Hillview Peak Updates:
Targeted Launch in End March/Early April 2013!
Register your interest with the Developer Sales Team @ Kingsford.Hillview Peak NOW!
1rm 520sqft - 720k
2rm 775 sqft - 1mil
3rm 1100 sqft - 1.45mil
Hearsay 1.3-1.4k psf