Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty View Post
    Yes. According to the Draft Master Plan 2013, a linking tunnel will be built to shorten walking distance and provides convenience to Hillview residents.
    I am not too sure it is a padestrian tunnel as the dimension is more like a underground road link that cuts through the hillock that separate hillview from the main road.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    I am not too sure it is a padestrian tunnel as the dimension is more like a underground road link that cuts through the hillock that separate hillview from the main road.
    Hmm... If it is an underground road for vehicles, then those who drives can go straight to BKE via dairy farm road? If so, then maybe I would have to walk a bit more from mrt, hopefully at least a sheltered walkway. Thanks for highlighting, Photogguy.

The developer Kingsford is very bullish about Singapore property. Last week they out-bid all other developers for the Upper Serangoon view lands, which are far away from MRT. Their bid $ is much higher, which means the breakeven $1000psf.
    Just like when they sell Hillview peak at average $1350psf when surrounding freehold condo Glendale Park resale price only about $1000psf.

To-date about 140 units of Hillviewpeak are sold, below 30% selling rate.

Dont understand why China developer so bullish, when now is late-bull cycle.

Moving their money out of PRC

Quote Originally Posted by akow View Post
    The developer Kingsford is very bullish about Singapore property. Last week they out-bid all other developers for the Upper Serangoon view lands, which are far away from MRT. Their bid $ is much higher, which means the breakeven $1000psf.
    Just like when they sell Hillview peak at average $1350psf when surrounding freehold condo Glendale Park resale price only about $1000psf.

To-date about 140 units of Hillviewpeak are sold, below 30% selling rate.

Dont understand why China developer so bullish, when now is late-bull cycle.
    They are even more bullish about Iskandar.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dare2 View Post
    Here's the map of H/HVP/Glendale.....is Hillier lower than Glendale?

Can hillier or HVP be flooded?

What is the truth? Pray clarify....
    Hi. Was wondering on the dsta screen requirement of any units at HVP reaching 60m above sea level lately. HVP stated that those units above 10th storey will be affected. I added up all the heights for the 11 storey (for the 2 shorter blocks) & came up to be 40m (3.6m for 1st 10 floors & 4m for 11th floor penthouse). Is there anywhere that I can checked whether HVP is sitting on more than 20m above sea level? Please forgive if this is a silly question. Thanks in advance.

Hillview peak is at it's peak...and falling rapidly like a falling knife! Watch out!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hillview peak is at it's peak...and falling rapidly like a falling knife! Watch out!
    aiyo, yowetan. can't you just leave HVP alone? you are not even vested in HVP and why do you like to criticize other's property when you have no business or whatsoever? are you too stressed at work or with your personal life? did the developer or any salesman offended you when you were at the show flat? I just can't help to wonder...... 8)

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    aiyo, yowetan. can't you just leave HVP alone? you are not even vested in HVP and why do you like to criticize other's property when you have no business or whatsoever? are you too stressed at work or with your personal life? did the developer or any salesman offended you when you were at the show flat? I just can't help to wonder...... 8)
    'Atas' fella like him will sneer at ordinary folks like us, let him be, at worst we find it as irritating as buzzing mosquitoes, at best, he makes us laugh at his steadfast critical outlook for hillview properties, perhaps he does really need psychiatric assessment at some 'atas' mental institution.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

HillView Peak is the only 99LH among a sea of FH condos right?
    99 years later must return to govt, obviously we are negative about it!

Also beware of the BIG BIG satellite and communication broadcast towers (or power transmission grids?) on Bukit Timah Hill and Bukit Batok hill!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    HillView Peak is the only 99LH among a sea of FH condos right?
    99 years later must return to govt, obviously we are negative about it!

Also beware of the BIG BIG satellite and communication broadcast towers (or power transmission grids?) on Bukit Timah Hill and Bukit Batok hill!
    The far east one next to it is also 99LH.

That makes it only 2 LH out of sea of FH then?

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    The far east one next to it is also 99LH.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    That makes it only 2 LH out of sea of FH then?
    we know FH is better than LH, tenure wise. for my case, it just that I liked HVP (an unit facing the camp) and it is LH. not arguing that my unit is better than any others surrounding or far off. just a place to stay for the remaining years of my life. eager to check out HillV2 when it is ready first quarter.

HVP advertised again on TV, with discount $8888
    There was zero sales in Dec, it's a struggle to move units.
    To date, only about 28% of the 512 units were sold.

The progress of HVP is very very slow, not even foundation is completed after more than 9 months.
    In comparison, Hillion residence at Bukit Panjang sold more than 80% of units released.

Smile

HVP advertised again on TV, with discount $8888
    There was zero sales in Dec, it's a struggle to move units.
    To date, only about 28% of the 512 units were sold.

The progress of HVP is very very slow, not even foundation is completed after more than 9 months.
    In comparison, Hillion residence at Bukit Panjang sold more than 80% of units released.
    Hi, thanks for sharing. My dad was telling me about the tv advertisement yesterday but I missed it. Other than the $8888 discount, was the commercial a good one, in your opinion?

Hi, thanks for sharing. My dad was telling me about the tv advertisement yesterday but I missed it. Other than the $8888 discount, was the commercial a good one, in your opinion?
    The advertisement quality is like CCTV1 style; HVP is slated to be a failure development.

The austerity of having this advertisement reveals the anxiety and the "depth" of these Chinese developers.

You have made a wrong investment, sister.

There are good news and not so good news.

The good news, Kingsford Development bid successfully both land plots at Upper Serangoon View during Nov 2013 with record pricing for that area. Meaning the developer is here for long term. And the developer has very strong financial resources. Not possible for small developer to bid two land plots successfully at the same time.

The not so good news, there is inconsistency.
    At the work site, work notice board that publish the details of the project and main contractor details, indicated clearly the work completion schedule is until 2017.
    But in the actual Sales & Purchase Agreement signed by buyer, it's stated clearly TOP is not later than 30 Nov 2016.

When standing at the MINDEF upper hill slope, can view the whole construction progress, it's clearly unusually slow with little foundation structure.

In fact, most of the units sold in past 6 months as recorded in URA transaction caveat lodged, are units facing MINDEF. Very few pool-facing units are sold, which could be due to too high pricing.

we know FH is better than LH, tenure wise. for my case, it just that I liked HVP (an unit facing the camp) and it is LH. not arguing that my unit is better than any others surrounding or far off. just a place to stay for the remaining years of my life. eager to check out HillV2 when it is ready first quarter.
    Buy for own stay is the better choice.

Buy for rental will be a mistake.
    Hillview area is legend of condo, too many condo around, want to rent out with good rental yield will be very difficult.

Adjacent HillV2 is big and grand, much bigger than Bukit Panjang Plaza.
    Nearby Hillview MRT is no big deal, cos ultimately in 10 years time, most residence area will be within 10 minutes walk from a MRT station.

The potential ~ Hillview located parallel to the former Malaysia railway land, the so-called green-belt. The govt master plan for the green-belt is not yet released.

Smile

Buy for own stay is the better choice.

Buy for rental will be a mistake.
    Hillview area is legend of condo, too many condo around, want to rent out with good rental yield will be very difficult.

Adjacent HillV2 is big and grand, much bigger than Bukit Panjang Plaza.
    Nearby Hillview MRT is no big deal, cos ultimately in 10 years time, most residence area will be within 10 minutes walk from a MRT station.

The potential ~ Hillview located parallel to the former Malaysia railway land, the so-called green-belt. The govt master plan for the green-belt is not yet released.
    Thanks for the sharing & insight. I bought it for own stay, a unit facing mindef. I found HillV2 to be bigger than I thought too. My loan will only start counting a year before TOP as I minimized my borrowing & also not in a hurry to move in as I have a roof underneath to stay now. Don't know why Yowetan calling me sister though.

Thanks for the sharing & insight. I bought it for own stay, a unit facing mindef. I found HillV2 to be bigger than I thought too. My loan will only start counting a year before TOP as I minimized my borrowing & also not in a hurry to move in as I have a roof underneath to stay now. Don't know why Yowetan calling me sister though.
    Brother then; own stay or not, be prepare to have your hillview peak to be most unwanted and undesired development. When you decide to move on one day, you will face challenges disposing this unit. You probably wonder why you choose this development out of many developments available in the market.

Too near to HillV2 - poor traffic, rowdy environment and worst of all - facing a never shifting Mindef. Green corridor is still a distance and distant away from Hillview peak. Pollution will be prevalent - take a look at Glendale Park, and you can see how badly it is being affected by the road and pollution. Hillview peak might be slightly better but when there is F&B in HillV2 - be prepare to have some unwanted smell and smoke. One fine example - Tiong Bahru Condos.

Dun gun people down lah.

Congrats on your purchase and stay happy.
    Every project has it pros and cons.
    Different people are looking at different aspect.
    Some think investment return is the most important.
    While some think convinence to amenities is most important.
    Some like it near MRT, some like it near nature.

So regardless which project you bought, just be happy with your purchase.
    Cheers everyone. Happy New Year!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    Dun gun people down lah.

Congrats on your purchase and stay happy.
    Every project has it pros and cons.
    Different people are looking at different aspect.
    Some think investment return is the most important.
    While some think convinence to amenities is most important.
    Some like it near MRT, some like it near nature.

So regardless which project you bought, just be happy with your purchase.
    Cheers everyone. Happy New Year!
    Thanks, Adva181. Just glad that Yowetan did not find a liking for HVP (imagine if he is my neighbor 8))

From the HVP whiteboard, the Architect is the internationally renowned P&T Consultants. P&T Consultants have conceptualised many nice buildings in Singapore, Eg: MapleTree Business City, One-north Residences.

Thanks, Adva181. Just glad that Yowetan did not find a liking for HVP (imagine if he is my neighbor 8))
    Just take him like a pathetic piece of shit fragment…

He has very limited intellect and having major disorder to present himself. I would prefer to deal with Anton Casey, seriously. That 'not-worth-mentioning' is worse than AC.

Brother then; own stay or not, be prepare to have your hillview peak to be most unwanted and undesired development. When you decide to move on one day, you will face challenges disposing this unit. You probably wonder why you choose this development out of many developments available in the market.

Too near to HillV2 - poor traffic, rowdy environment and worst of all - facing a never shifting Mindef. Green corridor is still a distance and distant away from Hillview peak. Pollution will be prevalent - take a look at Glendale Park, and you can see how badly it is being affected by the road and pollution. Hillview peak might be slightly better but when there is F&B in HillV2 - be prepare to have some unwanted smell and smoke. One fine example - Tiong Bahru Condos.
    Wahahahahahahahaha, very comical review.....wahHahahahaha....... U r a funnie guy yowetan, bet ur tiling bahru hdb is no better......congested and smelly pollution... No wonder u die die must move to the mountain on a mole hill hahahaha... That gives you a sense of security to be on a 'mountain'.....?

The radar dish or satellite communication disc and transmission towers are biggest "pollution" worries here............................

I simply couldn't understand why are people defending Hillview Peak where it is such a terrible development with atrocious pricing tag.

I am simply marvel by the comments by the forummers and it is strictly biased input(s) from many of them which I couldn't fantom who are they trying to please.

In my simple word - Hillview Peak is overpriced, poorly located and over-hyped with unknown developer who can mills anything out of this world to earn every single cent from buyer(s).

Riverbank....located at fernvale area receives a larger reception than Hillview Peak. Hillview Peak by China developer is set to be doom.

Same same lah....
    People say now they start to cut price and become cheaper......... They didn't know they cut price because they cut costs by giving laminates in rooms (no more hardwood in rooms) and the rest of place all tiles (no marbles)..............
    Save some more on air-cons, appliances, materials, 20% useless space sold to you, and they can easily cut 20-35% from their previous selling price!

Riverbank....located at fernvale area receives a larger reception than Hillview Peak. Hillview Peak by China developer is set to be doom.

Doom your head, hillview peak is so much near hillview mrt, and 20 mins to town, and new shopping coming up, ....convenience and central