Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Default Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Hillview Peak Upcoming New Luxurious Condominium Launch in Hillview

Launching Soon !!!

By Kingsford Development Pte Ltd

LOCATION MAP

For more information and first-hand developer's updates: CLICK HERE

Seriously...I am quite mix up with all the developments name starting with Hill. The Hiller, Hillvista, Hillview Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, now...Hillview Peak.

At least the name has some relevance to the location - its after all near Bt Timah hill and Bt Batok Hill and along Hillview. Better than names that has ZERO relevance to the location - just anyhow name to sound like some atas foreign land like Costa del sol or La Chateau.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Seriously...I am quite mix up with all the developments name starting with Hill. The Hiller, Hillvista, Hillview Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, now...Hillview Peak.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    The naming conventions are in relevance to the estate itself - Hillview Estate. Such naming convention is good for private properties enclave estate.

Just got updated from developer.
    Hillview Peak will be launching end Mar/early Apr 2013.
    Stay tune for this exciting project!

Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast