Thread: Village @ Pasir Panjang Sales Hotline 61001778

Thumbs up Village @ Pasir Panjang Sales Hotline 61001778

VILLAGE @ Pasir Panjang, located minutes away from Kent Ridge MRT Station and Haw Par MRT Station is a low rise luxury FREEHOLD condominium with 148 Units that combines the excitement of a theme park with the relaxation of a resort and near to 3 public parks with a host of facilities to promote healthy living. At Clementi Woods Park, there are various facilities such as an amphitheatre, food and beverage outlets, fitness equipment, playground and even a foot reflexology footpath. Kent Ridge Park takes full advantage of its topography to serve as a lookout point from which one can get magnificent views of nearby islands such as Pulau Duran Darat. The park is also the choice place for bird watching, cycling and photography. West Coast Park is ideal for camping, picnics and even concerts and performances.

Village @ Pasir Panjang is a rare Freehold New Launch at Pasir Panjang. Located at Pasir Panjang Road, District 5, this development is minutes’ ride to Major Shopping Malls like Vivo City, the newly opened 'The Star Vista' and many more….

Furthermore, Village @ Pasir Panjang is proximity to the Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and NUS (National University of Singapore). Located near parks with a host of facilities; such as the Clementi Park, Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park, you may exercise and organize family gathering to promote healthy lifestyle.

Sitting on 2.35 acres of Freehold land, this low-rise luxury condominium will look into the central Padang and the 50-metre lap pool, children’s pool and deck. Village @ Pasir Panjang has a 8,000sqf. lawn that is tilted towards the pool, as if to draw attention towards the body of water. This is the place for residents to get together, to chat while their children take a dip in the pool. The clubhouse is another place where residents can get together for some extracurricular activities, while those who want a workout can beat a path to the gym. Children get to expend excess energy in the play area while the adults take an easy walk along the strolling path.

Project: The Village @ Pasir Panjang
    Developer: Selangor Dredging Berhad
    Description: Low Rise Luxury Condominiums, 5-Storey 148 Exclusive And Luxurious Units, Recreational Facilities Including 50-Metre Lap Pool, Children's Pool & Deck.
    Address: 417-471 Pasir Panjang Road Singapore 118758
    District: 05
    Site area: Approximately 102,366sqft
    Tenure: Freehold
    Recreational Facilities: 50-metre lap pool, Children’s pool and deck, Clubhouse, Gym, Strolling path, etc.

Finishes:
    Flooring : Natural Timber for living, dining & all bedrooms
    Balcony & Bathroom : Homogenous Tiles
    Wardrobe : 2.4m high with box up to 3m (Brand anti-slam)
    Ceiling Height : 3m (living, Dining, bedroom & Private lift)
    Main entrance ceiling height : 2.4m
    Kitchen & Bathroom : 2.5m
    Bedroom Doors : White Timber
    Balcony : 6 panels of sliding doors
    DB box shoe rack
    Units provided with integrated fridge, 2 in 1 washer cum dryer, ceramics induction cooker

Unit Mix:
    2-Bedroom: 827sqft - 1,139sqft (59 Units)
    3-Bedroom: 956sqft - 1,321sqft (51 Units)
    4-Bedroom: 1,332sqft - 1,536sqft (8 Units)
    Penthouse 3-Bedroom: 1,429sqft - 2,256sqft (29 Units)
    Penthouse 4-Bedroom: 2,020sqft (1 Unit)
    Total Units: 148 Units

Call Developer Sales Team at +65 6100 1778 for any other queries. Or you may visit Village @ Pasir Panjang for Floor Plans / Location map / Brochure / Indicative Price / Updates.

Visit PROPERTY-NEWLAUNCH to get more information on Upcoming Launches now.

Latest I heard, this going for 1.7k.

so huat? More exp than CCR haha

where is ah b?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Bro, I think this will be for 2 bedder. For larger should be around 1.5 k.

U check balmeg and horizon residence. I think developer will be testing the boundary.

The stress will be on freehold.

Actually, the prices are indeed getting scarier and scarier.

But Pasir Panjang is RCR. Echelon is 99 yrs and should also go for around 1.5-1.7k.

U see ascentia sky also going for 1.5k 99 yr also sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, I think this will be for 2 bedder. For larger should be around 1.5 k.

U check balmeg and horizon residence. I think developer will be testing the boundary.

The stress will be on freehold.

Actually, the prices are indeed getting scarier and scarier.

But Pasir Panjang is RCR. Echelon is 99 yrs and should also go for around 1.5-1.7k.

U see ascentia sky also going for 1.5k 99 yr also sold out.
    indeed.. it is scary to the max.. makes CCR very value for money too. Developer these days rip weak buyers going for smaller units with insane psf

This development is nowhere near MRT, unless u can run as fast as Usain Bolt to reach the MRT in a few minutes

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Latest I heard, this going for 1.7k.
    1.7kpsf? no chance unless they giving away 25% discount.

Default Preview on Dec 7

Dont' know how much comm those huttons agents earn...
    but some of them sms me that 1% comm to give for cobroke
    i would rather rebate some of them to client just to close a deal .... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    Dont' know how much comm those huttons agents earn...
    but some of them sms me that 1% comm to give for cobroke
    i would rather rebate some of them to client just to close a deal .... haha
    WoW! Outright undercutting.. While there might be Buyers who will deal with you for the potential rebates you are giving, you are making a bad name for yourself among the agents.

Wonder if you flout any rules and regulation under CEA

Guess I will be among the first to watch out in dealing with you at all.
    And don't worry, my fellow colleagues will be made known of your working style too

Potential Buyers, please deal with him if you want and ask for 0.9% of the commission as rebates
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    WoW! Outright undercutting.. While there might be Buyers who will deal with you for the potential rebates you are giving, you are making a bad name for yourself among the agents.

And don't worry, my fellow colleagues will be made known of your working style too

Potential Buyers, please deal with him if you want and ask for 0.9% of the commission as rebates
    Not for you to decide. It is between buyer and agent. Both parties can potentially gain.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Not for you to decide. It is between buyer and agent. Both parties can potentially gain.
    I know ah.. not telling anyone what to do, definitely not buyer/s
    buyer/s will benefit, yes

I just feel hard-done for those external agents that bought their clients to Village and end up this fella get the deal after all the efforts put in

I don't need to say this 'imagine you are the agent kind-of scenario' thingy. to me this is about ethic. anyway in any trades and profession, this kind of thing sure will happen and since im in this trade, im just highlighting my displeasure

anyway for your info, giving out rebates to client under CEA regulation is illegal

I just feel hard-done for those external agents that bought their clients to Village and end up this fella get the deal after all the efforts put in

I don't need to say this 'imagine you are the agent kind-of scenario' thingy. to me this is about ethic. anyway in any trades and profession, this kind of thing sure will happen and since im in this trade, im just highlighting my displeasure

anyway for your info, giving out rebates to client under CEA regulation is illegal
    is a risk for agent but not for buyer i suppose

I was just wondering can the developer sales team also give rebates - why need to co-broke then got rebate? I mean you say its illegal but seems like quite a widespread practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    I was just wondering can the developer sales team also give rebates - why need to co-broke then got rebate? I mean you say its illegal but seems like quite a widespread practice.
    Anyone can do it but CEA doesn't allow it.

Anyway consumers will always benefit

My agent also gives me furniture vouchers. If (big time) developers can do it, why not individual agents?

Default I can't see anything wrong to share commission fee with client

that you standands for. There is no conflict of interest that CEA is against.

For client, there might be a need to declare during loan application for those discounts received from developer, agent, banker etc.

Lots of buyers/agents are practising this, such as the furniture voucher mentioned, how much rebate is really up to negotiation between agent and client.

Think that those agents who over-promote properties without putting clients' interest into mind should however be regulated. Just to mention a recent example reported in a forum:

====教训====
    最近我涉及的两宗房地产交易:

一个差点被骗10万,因为卖家诚实,不接受,所以最后没有被骗到,卖家后来和我成了朋友,来告状我才知道。

一个多付了20万,还在和发展商交涉呢

结论:自己睁大眼睛,多了解行情,很多时候熟人更加容易骗熟人。就看筹码是多少了。

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    that you standands for. There is no conflict of interest that CEA is against.

For client, there might be a need to declare during loan application for those discounts received from developer, agent, banker etc.

Lots of buyers/agents are practising this, such as the furniture voucher mentioned, how much rebate is really up to negotiation between agent and client.

Think that those agents who over-promote properties without putting clients' interest into mind should however be regulated. Just to mention a recent example reported in a forum:

====教训====
    最近我涉及的两宗房地产交易:

一个差点被骗10万,因为卖家诚实,不接受,所以最后没有被骗到,卖家后来和我成了朋友,来告状我才知道。

一个多付了20万,还在和发展商交涉呢

结论:自己睁大眼睛,多了解行情,很多时候熟人更加容易骗熟人。就看筹码是多少了。
    The condo design very plain... Nothing much to look forward.. Layout like hdb
    .storeroom build at corridor to bedrooms

Drove past the showflat this morning. Just next to the viaduct.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I think they gonna have double glazed windows for those facing viaduct.

It is not just noise but dust too due to the diesel driven trucks and motor bikes too.
    I think they gonna have double glazed windows for those facing viaduct.

Just received an advertising SMS for this project...they advertise as "can walk to Haw Par MRT..."

Hmmm...really can walk meh?

Anyway about $1700 psf is beyond me. Can walk, cannot walk does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    Just received an advertising SMS for this project...they advertise as "can walk to Haw Par MRT..."

Hmmm...really can walk meh?

Anyway about $1700 psf is beyond me. Can walk, cannot walk does not matter.
    Well its 1.6km to Haw Par Mrt. So about 4x around the track, so if you're fit you can RUN there in about 8 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Well its 1.6km to Haw Par Mrt. So about 4x around the track, so if you're fit you can RUN there in about 8 mins
    Wear long sleeve, tie a tie, carry laptop bag...run 1.6km...

Walk also will not try...take bus and change to MRT more likely....

But to advertise as "can walk" needs to put caveat, cos walk for an hour is also "can walk"

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I thought the showflat is next to seahill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I thought the showflat is next to seahill.
    Next to Seahill. Near traffic junction on highway. Container trucks galore.