Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Over-rated, and over-priced. Wish they will be in same situation as Poh Lian. Crash.
    yowetan is a changed man ... you can sense it ... it grows on him ..
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Usually for investment are all the lousy units with poor facing or low floor u it or odd layout, etc and they are of course usually the lowest cost and best selection for investment with low qurterum. If developer going to launch the good units and better option for staying I think the places would more of a rocket high pricing .....
    thanks for sharing. but still cannot get it. If people do not want to stay there,
    who wants to take over it? how can its price go up?

For investment such as rental it make no different whether rental high floor or low floor still the rental market rate is there so buying a better facing with premium price, end of the day is whether u able to earn more from rental vs installment cost

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    thanks for sharing. but still cannot get it. If people do not want to stay there,
    who wants to take over it? how can its price go up?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    consumed by the dark side, he has...

actually there is one thing I dont quite understand about this project is why they didnt position some block facing NE overlooking the landed property at Faber Hill and then have a clear unblock view of JLD and to enjoy the sunset.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    a hungry (for mt sinai) man is a angry man

A friend throw in a cheque of 1500psf to test market for a 783spf 2 bedders.
    Developer offers 1465psf with cover on 10% ABSD on launched. Kena rejected straight away from my friend. heard only sold less than 150 units so far.. can anyone confirmed?

Also, with poor sales at Clementi, do you think JE residential from MCL might suffers the same fate as well?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    a hungry (for mt sinai) man is a angry man
    Well said... but at the end.. still a troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    actually there is one thing I dont quite understand about this project is why they didnt position some block facing NE overlooking the landed property at Faber Hill and then have a clear unblock view of JLD and to enjoy the sunset.
    super agreed on this.

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    super agreed on this.
    how can NE overlook the landed. Must be SW. do you want that facing?

Developer offers 1465psf with cover on 10% ABSD on launched. Kena rejected straight away from my friend. heard only sold less than 150 units so far.. can anyone confirmed?

Also, with poor sales at Clementi, do you think JE residential from MCL might suffers the same fate as well?
    not bad if they launch 200 units and sold 150+. No matter how, I think Trilinq worth more than Urban Vista.

I do not think there is no interest in clementi. some are high profile, some are low, that's all.

So did they take away any discount after the preview ?

Quote Originally Posted by curio
    So did they take away any discount after the preview ?
    no discount from scratch, how to take away?

how can NE overlook the landed. Must be SW. do you want that facing?
    sorry it should be north west, SW is over looking towards pandan reservoir
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

IOI can afford to take their time on this project because of the developments which are going on at JLD. The recent Sim Lian bid is a further validation of JLD as a commercial hub.

not bad if they launch 200 units and sold 150+. No matter how, I think Trilinq worth more than Urban Vista.

I do not think there is no interest in clementi. some are high profile, some are low, that's all.
    Trilliq worth more than UV in what sense ah? I thought the psf is higher compare to UV?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Trilliq worth more than UV in what sense ah? I thought the psf is higher compare to UV?
    what I mean is that if UV is launched at 1350psf, it will be reasonable for trilinq to ask for a high price because the average price and rental around clementi and buona vista is much higher than TM, and there will be a lot PC around TM, while there are quite few in Clementi, but there will be more and more grade A offices in south west area.

I am wondering whether people in Clementi care about JLD or not, there are enough other attractions there other than JLD. as far as I know, even NTU proferssors perfer Clementi to Jurong although Jurong is much nearer to NTU.

of course, it would be excellent if IOI is willing to sell trilinq at 1300psf to give me some chance. too bad, it is way higher than I had expected.

IOI can afford to take their time on this project because of the developments which are going on at JLD. The recent Sim Lian bid is a further validation of JLD as a commercial hub.
    Hmm... may be chanllenging as market condition not as good as before..

Hmm... may be chanllenging as market condition not as good as before..
    Actually this is quite an attractive site, the only problem is see is the lack of branding for IOI and the lack of emphasis on JLD.

If I were IOI, I would defiintely list down the number new projects and jobs which will be created by nearby JLD over the next 4 to 5 years, and perhaps even include a free feeder service to JLD to give the resident the impression that all those shops, mall etc at JLD is just at their doorstep.
    Last edited by Ringo33; 17-03-13 at 09:32.

die or not die, it is a delimma

buy or not buy, it is a delimma

for Trilinq, if already buy, there is no delimma. hold tight, tight, you won't lose. but do not expect to rely on it to be rich.

Actually this is quite an attractive site, the only problem is see is the lack of branding for IOI and the lack of emphasis on JLD.

If I were IOI, I would defiintely list down the number new projects and jobs which will be created by nearby JLD over the next 4 to 5 years, and perhaps even include a free feeder service to JLD to give the resident the impression that all those shops, mall etc at JLD is just at their doorstep.
    shhhh.... not so loud, many are still ignorant of the area and thinking prices will drop in this area for them to buy cheap.

Only worth it if it is a FH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    shhhh.... not so loud, many are still ignorant of the area and thinking prices will drop in this area for them to buy cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I would choose a LH in good location than FH is lousy location.

talking about FH or 99 lease, my observation is that FH makes more sense to landed. As for PC, even if it is FH, it will depreciate as much as 99 lease one when it gets old and sort of good facilities.

an example is Anchorage vs Queens.

Another example is Normanton park (99 year lease). Although Normanton park once dropped to as cheap as HDB, look at its current price. One word: Amazing!!!

conclusion: Location is more important. Another thing is LUCK.

I concur with you as location is one of the more important factors. JLD will only reach its fullest potential 15years later. Your LH property will left with fewer years of lease as compared to a FH. Furthermore, one is paying a FH price for a LH property.
    I would choose a LH in good location than FH is lousy location.

talking about FH or 99 lease, my observation is that FH makes more sense to landed. As for PC, even if it is FH, it will depreciate as much as 99 lease one when it gets old and sort of good facilities.

an example is Anchorage vs Queens.

Another example is Normanton park (99 year lease). Although Normanton park once dropped to as cheap as HDB, look at its current price. One word: Amazing!!!

conclusion: Location is more important. Another thing is LUCK.
    Good luck if one bought an old 99lh project at the peak. Prices plunge alot more during next downturn compared to a FH project and may get caught for margin top up.

Location is important as well that is why geylang FH properties are cheaper than those nearby in D15

Wink

I concur with you as location is one of the more important factors. JLD will only reach its fullest potential 15years later. Your LH property will left with fewer years of lease as compared to a FH. Furthermore, one is paying a FH price for a LH property.
    dont need to wait that long lah.

Jem Mall open in May 2013
    CET / D.NAIR Institute TOP

West Gate mall open
    Jem Office tower TOP : MND, AVA, BCA + others moving in

1100 beds NTF and Community hospital open
    Capitaland Singapore office moving into West Gate tower + other companies
    Big Box TOP

RWS Hotel TOP
    Sim Lian Venture AVE office TOP
    MCL condo project TOP

Friend. FULLEST POTENTIAL.
    dont need to wait that long lah.

Jem Mall open in May 2013
    CET / D.NAIR Institute TOP

West Gate mall open
    Jem Office tower TOP : MND, AVA, BCA + others moving in

1100 beds NTF and Community hospital open
    Capitaland Singapore office moving into West Gate tower + other companies
    Big Box TOP

RWS Hotel TOP
    Sim Lian Venture AVE office TOP
    MCL condo project TOP

Friend. FULLEST POTENTIAL.
    when it reach fullest potential, that will be the time to sell, not to buy.

You have misunderstood me. Did I say buy then? I meant buy only FH now.
    when it reach fullest potential, that will be the time to sell, not to buy.