Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

[QUOTE=Ringo33]dont need to wait that long lah.

Jem Mall open in May 2013
    CET / D.NAIR Institute TOP

West Gate mall open
    Jem Office tower TOP : MND, AVA, BCA + others moving in

1100 beds NTF and Community hospital open
    Capitaland Singapore office moving into West Gate tower + other companies
    Big Box TOP

RWS Hotel TOP
    Sim Lian Venture AVE office TOP
    MCL condo project TOP[/QUOTE

Existing attracts that I care:
    1. two bus stops (three bus Nos) to NUS, NUSH
    2. direct bus to NUH
    3. direct bus ride to sciene park one, science park two
    4. short bus ride to MOE, biopolis, fusionopolis, Ayer Rajah inductrial park
    5. two direct buses (faster than MRT) to Orchard, with seats (MRT too jammed)
    6. two direct bus (faster than MRT) to vivocity, with seats
    7. direct bus (about 20 minutes) to Nangyang Girls high, Hwa Chong Institute
    8. Nan hua at doorstep
    9.direct bus to Jurong East
    10. when coming back from Clementi MRT, you only need to wait for bus for less than 1 minute on average, with less than 2 minutes' ride. However, when going to Clementi MRT station, you may need to wait for more than 3 minutes, ocasionally.

haha, we've made so much advertisement for IOI, will IOI pay us?

mean developer, I have to say.

[QUOTE=lionhill]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    dont need to wait that long lah.

Jem Mall open in May 2013
    CET / D.NAIR Institute TOP

West Gate mall open
    Jem Office tower TOP : MND, AVA, BCA + others moving in

1100 beds NTF and Community hospital open
    Capitaland Singapore office moving into West Gate tower + other companies
    Big Box TOP

RWS Hotel TOP
    Sim Lian Venture AVE office TOP
    MCL condo project TOP[/QUOTE

Existing attracts that I care:
    1. two bus stops (three bus Nos) to NUS, NUSH
    2. direct bus to NUH
    3. direct bus ride to sciene park one, science park two
    4. short bus ride to MOE, biopolis, fusionopolis, Ayer Rajah inductrial park
    5. two direct buses (faster than MRT) to Orchard, with seats (MRT too jammed)
    6. two direct bus (faster than MRT) to vivocity, with seats
    7. direct bus (about 20 minutes) to Nangyang Girls high, Hwa Chong Institute
    8. Nan hua at doorstep
    9.direct bus to Jurong East
    10. when coming back from Clementi MRT, you only need to wait for bus for less than 1 minute on average, with less than 2 minutes' ride. However, when going to Clementi MRT station, you may need to wait for more than 3 minutes, ocasionally.

haha, we've made so much advertisement for IOI, will IOI pay us?

mean developer, I have to say.
    To be frank.. If anyone can afford that type of money for this type of condo, do they actually take public transport? I assume most should be car owner, then we should know the transport at Ave 6 is notorious to Jam.... If you come from Clementi Central also jam, I think the only way is from JE that seldom jam...

[QUOTE=RCT]
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill

To be frank.. If anyone can afford that type of money for this type of condo, do they actually take public transport? I assume most should be car owner, then we should know the transport at Ave 6 is notorious to Jam.... If you come from Clementi Central also jam, I think the only way is from JE that seldom jam...
    that's why I said they are the facts that attract me.

If one and his family members all drive to anywhere, anytime, then I think location is no longer important. With this price, may can buy an old landed at a far place.

Any sales update? Seem like this project fare the worst.

agent who started this thread completely never update since the VVIP preview date.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Any sales update? Seem like this project fare the worst.

searched propertyguru, only two ads:
    3-bedder, 915sqf, 1.299M, 1419psf
    4 bedder, 1109sqf, 1.54M, 1388psf

a few days ago, still saw some at 1200+psf, all gone?

much cheaper than Urban Vista and almost the same price as Hillion loh.

do not understand people, or at the end of a bull market, gold and silver are sold at the same price?

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    A friend throw in a cheque of 1500psf to test market for a 783spf 2 bedders.
    Developer offers 1465psf with cover on 10% ABSD on launched. Kena rejected straight away from my friend. heard only sold less than 150 units so far.. can anyone confirmed?

Also, with poor sales at Clementi, do you think JE residential from MCL might suffers the same fate as well?

I think pple are wait for d MCL development as the new amenities are just stone throw.

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    I think pple are wait for d MCL development as the new amenities are just stone throw.
    maybe, depends on how much MCL will launch. eventhing lower than 1500psf will go fast no matter what rubbish it is. everyting above 1600psf will damper the demand except it is ot Orchord, marina bay sand which everyone know without thinking it is cheap.

zzzzzzzzz

After 3 days, me continue to zzzzzz

can TS please let us know how many units sold to date?

no sound no picture this thread. the bartley, pp and pasir ris areas all driving March sales.

IOI is too greedy.

They will have to wait for other projects to sell at new record. Like what happened with centro at amk.

They have Southbeach partnering with CDL.

do not understand people. It seems there is still interest in this project but everyone talks and talks, never goes there to find the truth.

ok, I will give you a partial update on the first day situation.

there was a queque there that morning but the tentage was not as packed as UV (compared with the picture of UV in this forum), possibly because the selection of units was based on replacement (order of registered interest) instead of balloting and only one third of the stacks were open for selection.

I did not pay attention to other stacks, but the 85sqm 3-bedder of stack 9 and the two bedders of stack 12, which I am interested in, went very fast.
    in the end, I bought a unit of stack 9, with 1500+psf at about 11am, After that, the lowest available in stack 9 is #19-09 (i mean the 85 sqm ones). and the lowest of stack 12 is also #19-12.

When I went there to sign the contract at 5:30pm, there were quite few people there, with only happy faces (from heart) of agents. one even could not help to shout "hua "lo, with her hand waving to her colleague. when she noticed that I was watching her, she smiled back at me.

My agent sold 3 units on that day.

I dare not to go back anymore (still feel painful at the price). Just wait for its TOP and see how.

What I dislike most is IOI's strategy to open the stacks slowly. Actually, I am also interested in 4-bedders of stack 22, but they were not available on that day.

I was there on Friday 3pm, the day before the launch. It was crowded.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    do not understand people. It seems there is still interest in this project but everyone talks and talks, never goes there to find the truth.

ok, I will give you a partial update on the first day situation.

there was a queque there that morning but the tentage was not as packed as UV (compared with the picture of UV in this forum), possibly because the selection of units was based on replacement (order of registered interest) instead of balloting and only one third of the stacks were open for selection.

I did not pay attention to other stacks, but the 85sqm 3-bedder of stack 9 and the two bedders of stack 12, which I am interested in, went very fast.
    in the end, I bought a unit of stack 9, with 1500+psf at about 11am, After that, the lowest available in stack 9 is #19-09 (i mean the 85 sqm ones). and the lowest of stack 12 is also #19-12.

When I went there to sign the contract at 5:30pm, there were quite few people there, with only happy faces (from heart) of agents. one even could not help to shout "hua "lo, with her hand waving to her colleague. when she noticed that I was watching her, she smiled back at me.

My agent sold 3 units on that day.

I dare not to go back anymore (still feel painful at the price). Just wait for its TOP and see how.

What I dislike most is IOI's strategy to open the stacks slowly. Actually, I am also interested in 4-bedders of stack 22, but they were not available on that day.

Some minor updates: 108 units sold as of date.

The whole Blk 28 not selling yet..

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Some minor updates: 108 units sold as of date.

The whole Blk 28 not selling yet..
    which mean they didnt sell any units for the past 2 weeks?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

which mean they didnt sell any units for the past 2 weeks?
    Not moving very fast, I would have to say...

Posted on 04 Apr 2013

•All 241 shops in the 76,000 square metre mall have been leased ahead of its opening in Q2 2013.
    •Jem® houses the first suburban outlets of international brands, including H&M, Books Kinokuniya and Victoria’s Secret.
    •The crown jewel of the West offers a convenient city shopping experience as it is connected to the Jurong East MRT station.

Jem® by Lend Lease, Singapore’s 3rd largest suburban mall located in Jurong East, achieved 100% leased status for its 241 shops today.

The mall boasts a stellar line-up of fashion, beauty, food & beverage and lifestyle tenants which have chosen to locate their first suburban outlet in Jem®. These include international and homegrown brands such as Robinsons, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, Shu Uemura, Paris Baguette, Marché Bar & Bistro, Spageddies, Shin Kushiya and Books Kinokuniya.

Robinsons and H&M take prime spots in the mall with extensive shopfronts that cut across four and three levels of the mall respectively. Alongside these two anchor tenants, Cathay Cineplexes promises a premium theatre experience with ten screens that include two Platinum Suites, while Marks & Spencer and UNIQLO also boast double-storey stores to add to the amalgamation of fashion, lifestyle and entertainment options at Jem®.

“We are elated to achieve 100% tenancy well ahead of the mall’s opening. With Jem’s vibrant retail mix, we are poised to offer shoppers a unique experience comparable to shopping in the city, right at their doorstep,” enthused Mr Chris Brown, Development Director of Jem®.

Mr Afif Haddar, General Manager, Store Operations, from Sephora, one of the brands setting up its first suburban outlet in Jem®, said, “We chose to set up our first suburban outlet in Jem® because the mall’s positioning as a suburban mall that offers a downtown shopping experience appealed to us. We are confident that this unique quality of Jem® will facilitate our plans in extending our international brand experience to shoppers of new demographic groups.”

Hiroshi Sogo, Group Managing Director of Books Kinokuniya Pacific Asia, shared the significance of the brand's new outlet at Jem®. “Our new store at Jem® marks a double celebration for Kinokuniya Singapore. It is the first time in 14 years that we are opening a new bookshop and it also serves to highlight our sustainable growth strategy as we commemorate our 30th anniversary in Singapore this year. With Jem's prime location at Jurong Gateway and its strong retail mix, we believe our store at Jem® will enable us to serve more book and magazine lovers for many years to come.”

On the beauty front, global cosmetics stores Victoria’s Secret and Shu Uemura are also expanding their foothold to the Western part of Singapore, with the latter opening its first suburban standalone store at Jem®. Victoria’s Secret’s store interior features sophisticated elements such as black cherry fixtures, lit focal walls, a gallery of iconic black and white imagery, and a video wall featuring Victoria’s Secret Supermodel video footage, showcasing products in an environment that is sexy, sophisticated and forever young.

Popular restaurant chains such as Marché Bar & Bistro, Din Tai Fung, Imperial Treasure Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Tei have also chosen to open new outlets at Jem®, offering their menu of delectable dishes that many have come to love. Marché Bar & Bistro will be bringing an exquisite selection of freshly prepared food and beverage to Jem®. Both wine and beer lovers will enjoy the quality wine and German beer selection specially imported by Marché.

For everyday lifestyle needs, shoppers can look forward to seeing household brands such as FairPrice Xtra, Cookhouse by Koufu, as well as global lifestyle products store MUJI.

With its wide spectrum of retail offerings and direct connection to Jurong East MRT station, Jem®, located at 50 Jurong Gateway Road, is slated to take shopping in the suburbs to a whole new level when it opens in Q2 2013.

no intelligent sellers especially developers are going to sell cheap in these areas

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Posted on 04 Apr 2013

•All 241 shops in the 76,000 square metre mall have been leased ahead of its opening in Q2 2013.
    •Jem® houses the first suburban outlets of international brands, including H&M, Books Kinokuniya and Victoria’s Secret.
    •The crown jewel of the West offers a convenient city shopping experience as it is connected to the Jurong East MRT station.

Jem® by Lend Lease, Singapore’s 3rd largest suburban mall located in Jurong East, achieved 100% leased status for its 241 shops today.

The mall boasts a stellar line-up of fashion, beauty, food & beverage and lifestyle tenants which have chosen to locate their first suburban outlet in Jem®. These include international and homegrown brands such as Robinsons, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, Shu Uemura, Paris Baguette, Marché Bar & Bistro, Spageddies, Shin Kushiya and Books Kinokuniya.

Robinsons and H&M take prime spots in the mall with extensive shopfronts that cut across four and three levels of the mall respectively. Alongside these two anchor tenants, Cathay Cineplexes promises a premium theatre experience with ten screens that include two Platinum Suites, while Marks & Spencer and UNIQLO also boast double-storey stores to add to the amalgamation of fashion, lifestyle and entertainment options at Jem®.

“We are elated to achieve 100% tenancy well ahead of the mall’s opening. With Jem’s vibrant retail mix, we are poised to offer shoppers a unique experience comparable to shopping in the city, right at their doorstep,” enthused Mr Chris Brown, Development Director of Jem®.

Mr Afif Haddar, General Manager, Store Operations, from Sephora, one of the brands setting up its first suburban outlet in Jem®, said, “We chose to set up our first suburban outlet in Jem® because the mall’s positioning as a suburban mall that offers a downtown shopping experience appealed to us. We are confident that this unique quality of Jem® will facilitate our plans in extending our international brand experience to shoppers of new demographic groups.”

Hiroshi Sogo, Group Managing Director of Books Kinokuniya Pacific Asia, shared the significance of the brand's new outlet at Jem®. “Our new store at Jem® marks a double celebration for Kinokuniya Singapore. It is the first time in 14 years that we are opening a new bookshop and it also serves to highlight our sustainable growth strategy as we commemorate our 30th anniversary in Singapore this year. With Jem's prime location at Jurong Gateway and its strong retail mix, we believe our store at Jem® will enable us to serve more book and magazine lovers for many years to come.”

On the beauty front, global cosmetics stores Victoria’s Secret and Shu Uemura are also expanding their foothold to the Western part of Singapore, with the latter opening its first suburban standalone store at Jem®. Victoria’s Secret’s store interior features sophisticated elements such as black cherry fixtures, lit focal walls, a gallery of iconic black and white imagery, and a video wall featuring Victoria’s Secret Supermodel video footage, showcasing products in an environment that is sexy, sophisticated and forever young.

Popular restaurant chains such as Marché Bar & Bistro, Din Tai Fung, Imperial Treasure Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Tei have also chosen to open new outlets at Jem®, offering their menu of delectable dishes that many have come to love. Marché Bar & Bistro will be bringing an exquisite selection of freshly prepared food and beverage to Jem®. Both wine and beer lovers will enjoy the quality wine and German beer selection specially imported by Marché.

For everyday lifestyle needs, shoppers can look forward to seeing household brands such as FairPrice Xtra, Cookhouse by Koufu, as well as global lifestyle products store MUJI.

With its wide spectrum of retail offerings and direct connection to Jurong East MRT station, Jem®, located at 50 Jurong Gateway Road, is slated to take shopping in the suburbs to a whole new level when it opens in Q2 2013.

What is this got to do with this condo in Clementi?

If you stay at Clementi, u will rather go Vivo or Orchard rather than going JE.. Direct bus from Clementi to Holland Village and Orchard. Direct bus to Vivo...

U sure about ppl going vivocity and orchard?? Jem is only 5min drive away, so how long u think one would take to go vivocity and orchard including the jam??
    Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    What is this got to do with this condo in Clementi?

If you stay at Clementi, u will rather go Vivo or Orchard rather than going JE.. Direct bus from Clementi to Holland Village and Orchard. Direct bus to Vivo...

They are selling too high a psf...many rather wait for the MCL project near JE MRT....

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Not moving very fast, I would have to say...

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    They are selling too high a psf...many rather wait for the MCL project near JE MRT....
    With Jem opening, MCL land will be a Santa Claus to sell lower than Trilinq...

ya...only then, maybe the Trilinq will start to move. it is now very much dependent on the MCL project.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    With Jem opening, MCL land will be a Santa Claus to sell lower than Trilinq...

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    ya...only then, maybe the Trilinq will start to move. it is now very much dependent on the MCL project.
    This is the right marketing strategy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

This is the right marketing strategy.
    As a buyer, I do noth like this marketing strategy. I bought it just because I like the location and the facilities, except for the noise.

IOI timed its Seascape very well, I guess it gives them too much confidence.
    not sure if they will be always so lucky.

Anyway, I think the design of Trilinq is outstanding not only in the West, but also among the new launches over the island. Hope IOI can live up my expextation, now that they are so bullish.