Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Oh dear. Sorry really didn't mean to flout the rules here.
    Moderators please remove if this thread is inappropriate...
    don't worry, we are all friendly people ... Not sure about mod though ...

Btw, who's the developer for this proj?

Thank you for the information. So is it the former ITE / NIC that is going to go? Interesting shape for the site. Info are available when googled.

Clementi is a nice place to stay, has seen the town from its infant (where only 1 then SBS bus goes there) till today, full of memories.

Used to stay there for almost 30+ years since my later part of my childhood, but near MRT area nowadays seems to be always very over crowded just like Tampines & Jurong Point, or am I getting older?

Wow, a property agent and an Hons Graduate from NUS.
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 14th November 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    don't worry, we are all friendly people ... Not sure about mod though ...

Btw, who's the developer for this proj?
    Thanks!
    Developer is the huge Malaysian conglomerate IOI. They are in the JV in developing the new Southbeach Residences as well.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 14th November 2012 at 11:36 PM.

did the Hons degree give u a direct entry into Directorship with CBRE?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    Thank you for the information. So is it the former ITE / NIC that is going to go? Interesting shape for the site. Info are available when googled.

Clementi is a nice place to stay, has seen the town from its infant (where only 1 then SBS bus goes there) till today, full of memories.

Used to stay there for almost 30+ years since my later part of my childhood, but near MRT area nowadays seems to be always very over crowded just like Tampines & Jurong Point, or am I getting older?

Wow, a property agent and an Hons Graduate from NUS.
    Erm.. hee hee no la I am also just trying to earn my next bowl of rice la.

I have been living in Clementi HDB for the last 30 years of my life too. Like you said, a lot of fond memories. Now the place is practically crowded with shoppers and vehicles sending these shoppers to and fro.

Land shape is interesting. We will expect most buyers to go for the sides facing the landed properties and Pandan Reservoir/River. But of cos these units will come with a premium price tag too.

Preliminary info tells us that the tennis court(s) will be built fronting the MRT track.