Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by KC76
    Heard indicative 1.5k to 1.6k psf.
    Is this for the smaller units or the average?

Quote Originally Posted by KC76
    Heard indicative 1.5k to 1.6k psf.
    pre or post absd absorption discount?

Just talked to an agent this morning. Tonight they are firming up the prices. For now, indicative is S$1,300 to $1,500 psf. Prices are not dropping or coming down at all. All to note: this is walking distance to MRT but 99yr, vis-a-vis those FH in west coast area at S$1,100+ psf not walking distance to MRT. Regards All.

755 units on that plot of land... is it too cramp?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    755 units on that plot of land... is it too cramp?
    Future launches will mostly be like this. Land is so expensive now. No choice.

Thumbs down

With respect this should not be regarded as an advertising or marketing thread for property agents - another website is better placed at that. This is more for interested buyers discussing on good and bad points for fruitful discussions. No offence to boy but I think you know where I am coming from. Cease and desist from marketing talk and embellishment that everything is good and hot and be more objective. If not, appreciate you stay away. I am keen to report this as its an abuse of a free forum meant in the first place for neutral discussion not hot selling by a property agent.

Quote Originally Posted by danguard
    With respect this should not be regarded as an advertising or marketing thread for property agents - another website is better placed at that. This is more for interested buyers discussing on good and bad points for fruitful discussions. No offence to boy but I think you know where I am coming from. Cease and desist from marketing talk and embellishment that everything is good and hot and be more objective. If not, appreciate you stay away. I am keen to report this as its an abuse of a free forum meant in the first place for neutral discussion not hot selling by a property agent.
    I think there are more than one agent in this thread as well. You probably know best who you are. Will appreciate more objective comments and not comments like collection cheques now and fire hot ...
    I was initially interested in this project but now all these mumbo jumbo is outrun me off sideways

So when other forumers say this project will be hot, they are not marketing talks? And when I say this project has received overwhelming response, I am doing marketing talks?

Which other comments have I made here that you feel I am making marketing talks? Please name them so that I can learn from my mistake. So far, I have been as objective as I could and just provide constant factual updates of the project here.

When some forumers say that at a price of $1400 psf to $1500 psf, they rather go for the Jurong East project - and I seconded their suggestion by saying that the Jurong East plot is a good buy. Am I not being objective?

I am keen to report this as its an abuse of a free forum meant in the first place for neutral discussion not hot selling by a property agent.
    Please go ahead. With already 7 pages of discussion and mostly made by other forumers rather than myself, I will like to see how this forum deem things as 'abuse' or 'free' or 'neutral'.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    So when other forumers say this project will be hot, they are not marketing talks? And when I say this project has received overwhelming response, I am doing marketing talks?

Which other comments have I made here that you feel I am making marketing talks? Please name them so that I can learn from my mistake. So far, I have been as objective as I could and just provide constant factual updates of the project here.

When some forumers say that at a price of $1400 psf to $1500 psf, they rather go for the Jurong East project - and I seconded their suggestion by saying that the Jurong East plot is a good buy. Am I not being objective?
    I think you missed the point about cheques and all. It's good to highlight merits of a good property but not to an extent you are saying collecting cheques and such marketing speak. I am pretty sure interested people who are interested and would like to talk to an agent would pm you for more details. Not public forum citing up as you have a vested interest (let's face it) and be honest on this. Unless you are saying you are not an agent representing sale of this development and I shall rest my case.

And of course, the issue of reporting rest on me. Nt asking for your permission to report you. Whether or not you will be notified in due course only time will tell.

I think you missed the point about cheques and all. It's good to highlight merits of a good property but not to an extent you are saying collecting cheques and such marketing speak. I am pretty sure interested people who are interested and would like to talk to an agent would pm you for more details. Not public forum citing up as you have a vested interest (let's face it) and be honest on this. Unless you are saying you are not an agent representing sale of this development and I shall rest my case.

And of course, the issue of reporting rest on me. Nt asking for your permission to report you. Whether or not you will be notified in due course only time will tell.
    dont need to sweat on the small stuffs, this is a property forum sure there will be property agents. Even non agents also have vested interest and not everything you read are truth.

Like in any forum, take it will a pinch of salt and make your own judgement.

I am sure you wont go to sammyboy to criticize the OKT in the forum for giving stats about their girls.

I think you might be in the wrong thread. Where on earth did I say "collecting cheques" that you have phantomly conjured? Please point the exact line where I had said that. And even if I do say "collecting cheques", what wrong was there if it is indeed factual? Please enlighten.
    And till now you are still not able to cite what I had said which translated to you as marketing talk. And I am never ashamed to say that I have vested interest in this project since I am indeed marketing this project. In fact, my starting liner in this thread is I am an agent marketing this.
    And like I said earlier, I have also given thumbs-up to the Jurong East project (potentially a big competitor to Trilinq) in this thread and I am indeed NOT marketing that MCL project. So probably you should really rest your case.
    Yes only time will tell whether this thread will be shut down due to infringement of rules. Anyway, it would already have been if it was not proper to begin with.

Latest news!

Showflat opens from 24 Feb!
    VVIP booking 6 Mar! (expect HUGE balloting)

Collecting cheques now!
    My bad. I did say "collecting cheques" previously.
    I hope I do not have to dwell on all these unconstructive flaming in this thread, cos there are indeed forumers here who asked me to keep the information coming.
    So here I am going to say something constructive:
    WE ARE COLLECTING CHEQUES NOW!!!

Default Site plan and some of the facilities

Latest:

Developer pushed the opening date of the showflat earlier to 20th Feb.
    Sales and balloting date remains as either 6th or 7th Mar.

Floorplans coming up next!!!

The showflat consists of the 3 following unit types:

One-bedder 538sqft

2-bedder with loft in living room (6m ceiling height) 1109 sqft

4-bedder with loft in living room (6m ceiling height) 1518 sqft

My bad. I did say "collecting cheques" previously.
    I hope I do not have to dwell on all these unconstructive flaming in this thread, cos there are indeed forumers here who asked me to keep the information coming.
    So here I am going to say something constructive:
    WE ARE COLLECTING CHEQUES NOW!!!
    It is disappointing that you think this is flaming when I have sought to be civil in my comments and merely pointing out what you did a tad wrong so that we could move on. You have allowed your temper to get the better of you in your responses. Nothing personal against you if you discern my responses to you. It's factual and just pointing to your responses that's all.

So short flare when this is just a forum for everyone to have a fruitful discussion. Good day to you and hopefully you can learn to be more more rational and thoughtful.

I think you might be in the wrong thread. Where on earth did I say "collecting cheques" that you have phantomly conjured? Please point the exact line where I had said that. And even if I do say "collecting cheques", what wrong was there if it is indeed factual? Please enlighten.
    And till now you are still not able to cite what I had said which translated to you as marketing talk. And I am never ashamed to say that I have vested interest in this project since I am indeed marketing this project. In fact, my starting liner in this thread is I am an agent marketing this.
    And like I said earlier, I have also given thumbs-up to the Jurong East project (potentially a big competitor to Trilinq) in this thread and I am indeed NOT marketing that MCL project. So probably you should really rest your case.
    Yes only time will tell whether this thread will be shut down due to infringement of rules. Anyway, it would already have been if it was not proper to begin with.
    Good to know - be more mature in your responses the next time

Thanks danguard.

But I still do not see your points - no matter how "mature" and "rational" you think they might be. I apologise that ever since i started this thread a few months back, I see your new-entrant comments as zero value-add to this thread, whereas I on the other hand have contributed solid, good factual information, no matter how much vested interests I have. The bottom-line is, I do not see the marketing talk mumbo-jumbo you are referring to, or any wrong that I have done. So I will continue to do what I do. It is everyone's (including your) decision to leave this thread, or for the moderators to close this.

Anyway, like me and another forumer has said, there's no point for you to make unconstructive comments here. So I do agree with you that we should just move on.

And I still have to say this piece of factual information: We are indeed collecting cheques now to facilitate the VVIP purchase around 6 Mar. No prob if the client don't give a cheque - cos you can buy from 7 Mar onwards.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 03-02-13 at 21:31.

What does void area above living mean.. high floor ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    What does void area above living mean.. high floor ceiling?
    Yes surfuz.

Normal ceiling height 3m. The void area above the living room will make the ceiling height 6m there.
    Your next question might be: "Is the void calucated as part of the strata area?". The answer is "Yes. About 172 sqft".

Unit types with void spaces (i.e. high ceilings) make up about 25% of the units in Trilinq. There are many unit types without the void. I will upload those floorplans soon.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 03-02-13 at 21:42.

the 4 bedroom look more like 4 cubicles. corridor into master bedroom is a total waste of space.

Huat Ah! So many project launching after CNY. No more CMs.
    Latest:

Developer pushed the opening date of the showflat earlier to 20th Feb.
    Sales and balloting date remains as either 6th or 7th Mar.

Good to know - be more mature in your responses the next time
    Based on HDB record, the land cost paid is $554psf by Malaysia developer early 2012. So the breakeven about $800plus.
    Developer is selling at more than $1200psf, huge profit margin.
    The site is not really close to Clementi MRT, with no covered walk-way.

When compared to Q-bay sold by Frasers, land cost $400psf plus, selling at average $900psf plus, can see the Malaysia developer really looking for huge profit.

Please note Malaysia general election is around the corner, the uncertainty caused greater fluctuation of ringgit currency. do we know enuf of the Malaysia developer track record?

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Based on HDB record, the land cost paid is $554psf by Malaysia developer early 2012. So the breakeven about $800plus.
    Developer is selling at more than $1200psf, huge profit margin.
    The site is not really close to Clementi MRT, with no covered walk-way.

When compared to Q-bay sold by Frasers, land cost $400psf plus, selling at average $900psf plus, can see the Malaysia developer really looking for huge profit.

Please note Malaysia general election is around the corner, the uncertainty caused greater fluctuation of ringgit currency. do we know enuf of the Malaysia developer track record?
    Hmm... Maybe we can take a look at Seascape and South Beach Res. to get some idea...

Sian... the side gate for pedestrians are located near the tennis court rather than near Regent Park. That makes the walking distance to MRT Station to be 470m rather than 390m.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    the 4 bedroom look more like 4 cubicles. corridor into master bedroom is a total waste of space.
    Yes some of my clients made that comment too. There are some other unit types with shorter corridors but that means 1 or 2 bedrooms might not get the same good view as the Master's and the living room.
    e.g.

You might also have noticed some units come with home shelters while some do not. All units in Blk 28 and Blk 28A come with HS, while all units in Blk 28B (the block nearest to the landed properties) do not.
    The architect vaguely explained that it is due to different themes for different blocks.

That's a "kitchenet", and at the dining table, you have to make way for people taking drinks out from the fridge. The design is terrible.