Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510151617181920

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    For me i don't buy that...your jurong this, jurong that! there are many equally good locations around singapore that offers good amenities as well!
    JLD is only useful for people living in jurong or near jurong n that's about it! Don't keep on promoting jurong this, jurong that! Sick n tired of reading same old story.

Why dont you tell us which are the places in Singapore where you think has got better potential than JLD at the moment. I am sure many people here will be interested to listen to your expert opinion.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    1500psf while not luxury condo is a pretty high price in current climate.

My main thoughts are the target buyers of this condo are unlikely to want to pay to enjoy this service you propose. Based on the price and unit sizes, they are likely drivers and small families profile.

The target condos you might wish to propose to may be those along West Coast Road. But FYI many of them do ferry to Clementi MRT anyway.

Maybe you can consider proposing to Hillford residents. It is very likely to contain the residents of close to your desired profiles.

Bottom line is feeder service to JLD is good for Trillinq and you just didnt like it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Why dont you tell us which are the places in Singapore where you think has got better potential than JLD at the moment. I am sure many people here will be interested to listen to your expert opinion.
    Not interested here in dragging into this boring debate here with u...
    Yawn...Zzz

Bottom line is feeder service to JLD is good for Trillinq and you just didnt like it.
    Your bottom line is every condo should have a feeder bus to JLD. It's good for every condo. Just that it is totally unnecessary for most.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Your bottom line is every condo should have a feeder bus to JLD. It's good for every condo. Just that it is totally unnecessary for most.
    Its impossible for condo to provide meaningful feeder service if a journey cannot complete a aound trip within 30min interval, so technically what you are saying above wont make any sense.

The discussion here is about trillinq, not about every condo in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Not interested here in dragging into this boring debate here with u...
    Yawn...Zzz

The reason I ask is not because I expect an answer but because I know you have no answer to this question. so please stop firing blanks here, its noisy and pointless

The reason I ask is not because I expect an answer but because I know you have no answer to this question. so please stop firing blanks here, its noisy and pointless
    Yes, pointless talking over n over about jurong..
    Last edited by fiat500; 15-09-14 at 03:20.

Its impossible for condo to provide meaningful feeder service if a journey cannot complete a aound trip within 30min interval, so technically what you are saying above wont make any sense.

The discussion here is about trillinq, not about every condo in Singapore
    I am really glad you are aware that this discussion (this whole thread) is truly about Trilinq.

Main selling points - 600m to Clementi MRT, right next to Nanhua Primary School.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I am really glad you are aware that this discussion (this whole thread) is truly about Trilinq.

Main selling points - 600m to Clementi MRT, right next to Nanhua Primary School.

I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well. So I am suggesting that developer IOI should provided a free feeder bus service to JLD so that residents of Trillinq can feel that there are closer to JLD, the largest commercial hub outside CBD, where you can have Din Tai Fong, Tim Ho Wan, Paul Bakery, Japanes crusine, shop at Robinson, Isetan etc etc.

As for Nanhua Primary School, the odds of getting into that school under phase 2C <1km is only 30%. I certainly will not want to pay $1500psf for a 30% chance.

I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well. So I am suggesting that developer IOI should provided a free feeder bus service to JLD so that residents of Trillinq can feel that there are closer to JLD, the largest commercial hub outside CBD, where you can have Din Tai Fong, Tim Ho Wan, Paul Bakery, Japanes crusine, shop at Robinson, Isetan etc etc.

As for Nanhua Primary School, the odds of getting into that school under phase 2C <1km is only 30%. I certainly will not want to pay $1500psf for a 30% chance.
    Cheh! Promoting about jurong again!
    yawn Zzzz

I think we all know that the selling points you are talking is not attractive enough and thats why this project is not selling well.

Be honest to yourself - if JG release today at the prices it was sold out at, how well do you think the response will be?

Another main selling point of Trilinq is the proximity to other educational institutes scattered around here. The price is still too steep though.

For Phase 2B, staying <1km will be markedly more important. Other than Nanhua, there are still a few more good Primary schools in the town itself for parents of kids already in those Primary schools.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Be honest to yourself - if JG release today at the prices it was sold out at, how well do you think the response will be?

Another main selling point of Trilinq is the proximity to other educational institutes scattered around here. The price is still too steep though.

For Phase 2B, staying <1km will be markedly more important. Other than Nanhua, there are still a few more good Primary schools in the town itself for parents of kids already in those Primary schools.

What you said above are already listed in the Trilinq advertisement and its obviously its not good enough to sell. However it would certainly be better if Nan Hua is an international school like CIS or Dulwich College.

I think the chance of being accepted as PV under Phase 2B at Nah Nua is even lower than if you go for balloting. Dont believe you ask around how many parents got their PV application rejected by nan hua.

What you said above are already listed in the Trilinq advertisement and its obviously its not good enough to sell. However it would certainly be better if Nan Hua is an international school like CIS or Dulwich College.

I think the chance of being accepted as PV under Phase 2B at Nah Nua is even lower than if you go for balloting. Dont believe you ask around how many parents got their PV application rejected by nan hua.
    Not everyone buys property for rental yield. There is genuine demand from locals and PRs as well. Other than 30% balloting chance, there are those who already got in and wish to minimise logistical headaches transporting children.

Other than Nan Hua, Clementi Pri School is also walkable from Trilinq.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Not everyone buys property for rental yield. There is genuine demand from locals and PRs as well. Other than 30% balloting chance, there are those who already got in and wish to minimise logistical headaches transporting children.

Other than Nan Hua, Clementi Pri School is also walkable from Trilinq.
    I am not sure if you are aware the Trilinq sale is pretty bad despite of all you have said. Hence its pretty obvious that the USP of Trilinq is not good enough.

I am not sure if you are aware the Trilinq sale is pretty bad despite of all you have said. Hence its pretty obvious that the USP of Trilinq is not good enough.
    Yes I am aware. I believe must have a more sincere discount to attract buyers in flocks. Clementi dwellers and workers are very discerning about value for money. They will not pay extra unnecessarily just to fatten pockets of developers and banks based on hype.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Was disappointed when looking at this project. For this price, should give good fittings like hansgrohe At least. The wardrobe also looks like cheap ikea wardrobes. The double volume ceiling was nice but they charge quite a lot for the double volume ceiling. Buyers still need to make a loft ourselves to make the area useful. All in all, location is good but quite a lot of traffic and pollution there, so developers really need to re price to sell this place.

Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan View Post
    Was disappointed when looking at this project. For this price, should give good fittings like hansgrohe At least. The wardrobe also looks like cheap ikea wardrobes. The double volume ceiling was nice but they charge quite a lot for the double volume ceiling. Buyers still need to make a loft ourselves to make the area useful. All in all, location is good but quite a lot of traffic and pollution there, so developers really need to re price to sell this place.
    No lah, To be fair, the quality of the wardrobe is absolutely much better than IKEA products, and also better than some other condo project.

Sure or not? For this price leh. Bathroom wall also looks cheap and Cabinets not soft close hinge. Similar to some KL properties we have seen

Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan View Post
    Sure or not? For this price leh. Bathroom wall also looks cheap and Cabinets not soft close hinge. Similar to some KL properties we have seen
    Are you sure the developer do not use soft close hinge for cabinets? As I remember, soft close hinge is installed for cabinet, inside furnishing in cabinets is also not plain white. there are sliding doors for wardrobes. the bathroom is spacious (compared to other parts) and well furnished.

KL properties may not be all of low-quality, right? On the contrary, furnishing in some other condos (e.g., some in District 10 and District 3) is worse than HDB.

Looks like the sales for Trilinq has picked up this year.
    From the floor plan, I wonder where to hang clothes to dry....

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Nowadays, people without yard may need to consider installing this on their balcony.

http://www.ezziliving.com/

With West Vale site won by EL Developments at around 550 psf ppr, how do you think sales for Trilinq should proceed? How should the existing developments fare going forward? If I am not wrong, Trilinq plot was sold at a similar price to West Vale.

Similar new developments in the region still selling many units:

1. Trilinq - expected TOP in 2017?
    2. Waterfront @ Faber - expected TOP in 2018?
    3. West Vale site - expected TOP 2020?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Nowadays, people without yard may need to consider installing this on their balcony.

http://www.ezziliving.com/
    Actually developers should be the ones installing this for their units, unless owners specify that they do not want.

Are the units fully sold out by the developer by now?

Think around 50% unsold, mostly the double volume ceilings units...
    Just drove pass a few days back, only 7 months to go before TOP due date, looks like there is a chance they may miss the TOP date and have to pay penalty interest to the buyers.

Default Keen on Trilinq however...

Hi All,

Am interested in this project, especially stack 11, however I'm very concerned about the electrical substation (ESS) just outside the fence of the project besides the tennis court. I think the distance from ESS to stack 11 is just under 80m but very likely going for more than 15th lvl, so wondering if this will be bad for fengshui and health issues or not over time?