Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

What is RC ledge used for? Can it double up as a planter?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    why not? those giving FR will say the OKT cheat them.
    that customer feedback, which could be good fair or bad. Different from saying OKT are all bad.

A quick look at the floor plans and siteplan, quite disappointing and as usual (no fault of theirs since they are not charity ), every trick is utilised to maximise profits:-

1) Huge aircon ledge instead of using system 3/4 condenser (as pointed out by Kane)
    2) MM size bedrooms and kitchen (bar counter as dining? )
    3) If want more space like the 1500 sqf 4-bedder, developer load double volume high ceiling!
    4) RC Ledge??

All these just to maintain high psf (healthy spread from high land price) but lower quantum to make it seem affordable.

+ Points

1) Within 1 km of Nanhua (although its still very hard to get in as must ballot eveven within phase 2B)
    2) mature estate with plenty of amenities
    3) near mrt, bus interchange

-ve Points
    1) Majority of units have bad facing
    i) Commonwealth Ave:- MRT and school bell
    ii) Clementi Ave 6:- Super heavy traffic noise and dust as vehicles (and a lot of trucks) use this to connect between PIE and AYE

In short, I would think resale units like The Parc (Freehold) or even 100 Trees (999LH) would be better value-for money unless buyer feel its crucial to walk 300m less. Personally, I wouldnt consider this project at all.

Disclaimer:- I used to own a unit at The Parc but has since sold it and thus I'm not vested here anymore.

for construction next to schools, has government ever ask the developer to stop construction during the exam period itself, like PSLE, GCE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykj
    A quick look at the floor plans and siteplan, quite disappointing and as usual (no fault of theirs since they are not charity ), every trick is utilised to maximise profits:-

1) Huge aircon ledge instead of using system 3/4 condenser (as pointed out by Kane)
    2) MM size bedrooms and kitchen (bar counter as dining? )
    3) If want more space like the 1500 sqf 4-bedder, developer load double volume high ceiling!
    4) RC Ledge??

All these just to maintain high psf (healthy spread from high land price) but lower quantum to make it seem affordable.

+ Points

1) Within 1 km of Nanhua (although its still very hard to get in as must ballot eveven within phase 2B)
    2) mature estate with plenty of amenities
    3) near mrt, bus interchange

-ve Points
    1) Majority of units have bad facing
    i) Commonwealth Ave:- MRT and school bell
    ii) Clementi Ave 6:- Super heavy traffic noise and dust as vehicles (and a lot of trucks) use this to connect between PIE and AYE

In short, I would think resale units like The Parc (Freehold) or even 100 Trees (999LH) would be better value-for money unless buyer feel its crucial to walk 300m less. Personally, I wouldnt consider this project at all.

Disclaimer:- I used to own a unit at The Parc but has since sold it and thus I'm not vested here anymore.

Hi...How's the environment and surrounding in The Parc?

The best place to invest in D5 now is Monterey Park and Botannia because

1) West Coast MRT interchange on CRL will be located right at their door steps. .

2) Gov will most likely release those empty 99LH land next to Botanna after the announcement of MRT station. Price of both MP and Botannia will sure sky rocket because they are 999LH.

3) West Coast MRT interchange will most likely get connected to Circle Line via West Coast highway to support the southern city growth region.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...How's the environment and surrounding in The Parc?
    Never stayed there before......tenanted out since day 1. Agree with Ringo, Monterey, Botannia and Carabelle sounds good too....

Whatever it is, unless its darn cheap, I wouldnt bother looking at Trilinq (sp??) as its also not exactly beside the MRT yet its LH, MM size rooms and kitchen (probably to keep the quantum decent to enable developer to earn same profit spread from costs) and resale presents much better value.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Yes some of my clients made that comment too. There are some other unit types with shorter corridors but that means 1 or 2 bedrooms might not get the same good view as the Master's and the living room.
    e.g.
    This layout more like...
    1 x masterbedroom & 3 x maids room

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    This layout more like...
    the layout look ultra small for a 4 bedder. living and dining is ultra small, and developers is using high ceiling to sell you air space.

tbh i still find the shape of the piece of land weird.
    its like govt is trying its best to maximise every area of our home land for $$

Hi Ringo,

Mainly due to the orientation of that land site. The end towards the tennis court is "tilted" further away from the MRT station as compared to the end near Regent Park. See illustration:

Sunboy77, can you send all floorplans and details.
    [email protected], thanks!

Hi guys,

All emails sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    the layout look ultra small for a 4 bedder. living and dining is ultra small, and developers is using high ceiling to sell you air space.
    How high are the ceiling?
    Can It be made into loft unit for more space ?

If Loft can be made inside bedrooms, the 4 bedder design will make sense or else it's really as described 3x maidroom.

Thanks sunboy77, received your mail.

Some of the facilities that you'd expect in Trilinq:

What strike me most was:
    1) Only 17% of the 262,000 sqft land is used for residential.
    2) 5 pools in all - of which 3 are lap pools! Various facilities inside the pools such as jacuzzis, "beach-side walk", tea-house, etc.
    3) Jogging track and rock-climbing wall and tennis court in the project
    4) 3 function rooms
    5) Many poolside "lounges" to hold your parties
    6) 8 sky terraces amongst the 3 towers, and the developer is in the midst of deciding what to put in them.
    7) Many landscaping features

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia

If Loft can be made inside bedrooms, the design will make sense or else it's really as described 3x maidroom.
    Hi Jacelyn,

Units with the 6m high ceilling is avail only in the hall. There are some other units with the loft in the Master's but not in the hall.
    Depending on what your ID guy can do, yes it is possible to build a loft section to make full use of the 6m high ceiling (subject to BCA's approval letter of cos).
    In one of the pictures I emailed you, you saw the loft they built in the hall? It is very nice. Hopefully I can invite you to the showflat from 20th Feb onwards. The loft they built is really very impressive.
    And also to qualify - this loft they built is a true-and-true loft, because when you are standing on the loft, you still have 3m space above you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    This layout more like...

If Loft can be made inside bedrooms, the 4 bedder design will make sense or else it's really as described 3x maidroom.

Thanks sunboy77, received your mail.
    Yes I do agree that the common rooms are not as big as we hope them to be. But I have seen the showflat and it is not as bad as the floorplan shows. All bedrooms can put a queen-size bed + one small side table. You'd be able to see the queen-size beds in the common rooms in the showflat.

Thanks sunboy77.

Are these the confirmed floor plan?
    http://www.singnewcondo.com/Trilinq-3-Bedroom.html

My hubby is seriously looking to invest but still have to see the price because one more will be our third one.
    10% more

Entrance at Jalan Lempeng
    The leftmost blk is Blk 28B or called the Oasis Blk. All units in Oasis has no HS. The 1-bedders are all in this blk.
    The centre blk is Blk 28 or called the Activa Blk. It has the most sports facilities surrounding it - such as tennis court, one 40m lap pool, another 60m lap pool, rock-climbing wall, etc.
    The rightmost blk is Blk 28A or called the Vantage Blk.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 04-02-13 at 22:45.

Thanks sunboy77.

Are these the confirmed floor plan?
    http://www.singnewcondo.com/Trilinq-3-Bedroom.html

My hubby is seriously looking to invest but still have to see the price because one more will be our third one.
    10% more
    Hi Jacelyn. Yes they are confirmed. I have also emailed you all the 22 floorplans available.

Hee hee... The cooling measure is really taking a toll on all of us. Let's wait for the prices to be out and we see how.

Hi...The developer is still determine to price at 1700psf?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...The developer is still determine to price at 1700psf?
    Avg, prices should be around $1400psf to $1500 psf.
    Of course, the higher you go/the better the facing/the smaller the unit --> the higher the $psf..

Lap pool with jacuzzi and teahouse at Oasis Blk

Hi Jacelyn. Yes they are confirmed. I have also emailed you all the 22 floorplans available.

Hee hee... The cooling measure is really taking a toll on all of us. Let's wait for the prices to be out and we see how.
    hah, The 10% , we cannot digest.
    The 3 bedder 915 sqft sure is compact!

Estimate 915 x 1500= 1372500

1372500 +137250 = $1509720

Nice design though, good luck to those first timers!

40m lap pool and outdoor fitness and lounge outside Activa Blk

Dip pool and lounge outside Vantage Blk.
    (great to hold private poolside parties here!)

Kid's pool and playground.

Main pool 60m (and hordes of other facilities):

Outside Activa Blk, where all the sports facilities are.

Yet another lounge and another pool.

One of the 8 sky terraces (meaning more spaces, more lounges, more facilities?!):

Last edited by sunboy77; 04-02-13 at 23:12.