Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    I have heard rumors that it is going to be cheaper.
    But they are... well... rumors.
    the MCL condo will be crowded, judging from its land site.

Judging from the price of HDB at Jurong East, the concept of "orchard in the West" is not hot yet, not sure whether it will improve in future.

Trilinq low sales surprised me. My HT condo still receives a lot of enquiries from agents with buyers or tenants. I will check out Trilinq.

By the way the developer of Trilinq IOI is spinning off its profitable property arm and should be raising funds at its IPO. So those hoping for a discount or crash for Trilinq can forget about it:
    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/prem...ssets-20130515

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Trilinq low sales surprised me. My HT condo still receives a lot of enquiries from agents with buyers or tenants. I will check out Trilinq.

By the way the developer of Trilinq IOI is spinning off its profitable property arm and should be raising funds at its IPO. So those hoping for a discount or crash for Trilinq can forget about it:
    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/prem...ssets-20130515
    Heard from a friend, who visited the show flat recently, that among the 200 units launched, those below $1600psf were gone.

maybe, those with higher psf are hard to go?

sunboy, can u try to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    Heard from a friend, who visited the show flat recently, that among the 200 units launched, those below $1600psf were gone.

maybe, those with higher psf are hard to go?

sunboy, can u try to explain?
    Hmm... Quantum play I guess. 2BR at less than $1.2m sounds very reasonable (despite $psf above $1600).

We still have units at less than $1300 psf but not moving fast cos quantum is relatively much larger (e.g. The 4-bedders at $1.8m).

for those going for 4 bedder and above, can buy landed already....

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Hmm... Quantum play I guess. 2BR at less than $1.2m sounds very reasonable (despite $psf above $1600).

We still have units at less than $1300 psf but not moving fast cos quantum is relatively much larger (e.g. The 4-bedders at $1.8m).

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    for those going for 4 bedder and above, can buy landed already....
    Do not think there is landed below 2M nowadays.

The pain for the 4 bedders in Trilinq is the Loft structure. Not every people wants to pay so much for air space.

For me, I keep wondering what to do with the loft if the light there goes out of order. Most ladders in the market can not reach it.

Must not be afraid of heights. How to be suitable for young kids?

The pain for the 4 bedders in Trilinq is the Loft structure. Not every people wants to pay so much for air space.

For me, I keep wondering what to do with the loft if the light there goes out of order. Most ladders in the market can not reach it.

Plentiful of landed less than 2 mil bro...only depends on what u want, I only search Jurong and CCK....
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...itude=&submit=

Again personal preference......

Plentiful of landed less than 2 mil bro...only depends on what u want, I only search Jurong and CCK....

thanks for the info.

for me, it is not only preference, but also financial capability now

Why buy 99LH landed?

affordability....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why buy 99LH landed?

Affordability is one but the potential is also important.
    affordability....

if you buy a new or a 10-15yr old LH99, it is still ok in my opinion. not those 40-50yrs old one...as the mkt pick up, the gap of LH and FH cannot widen too much as affordability will eventually comes in again which balances off or close the gap.

Therefore, potential is there as long as it is not too old as I describe. I have not seen any 30yr sold unit for eg, that is not appreciating....anyway, the prices also reflect the potential. If it is not that potential, it will not be too exp and if it is potential, then obviously it will be higher in prices and vice versa.

Very soon, the bank might have to change the rules on loan as tenure might be twicked to reflect land scarity in Sin. LH60 might be a norm in future...

Affordability is one but the potential is also important.

The actual value of the concrete house/apt/condo has depreciated with the land price appreciated. So the nett effect is still positive in most of the properties in Singapore. The FH land appreciates a lot more than the LH land if everything else is similar.
    if you buy a new or a 10-15yr old LH99, it is still ok in my opinion. not those 40-50yrs old one...as the mkt pick up, the gap of LH and FH cannot widen too much as affordability will eventually comes in again which balances off or close the gap.

Therefore, potential is there as long as it is not too old as I describe. I have not seen any 30yr sold unit for eg, that is not appreciating....anyway, the prices also reflect the potential. If it is not that potential, it will not be too exp and if it is potential, then obviously it will be higher in prices and vice versa.

Very soon, the bank might have to change the rules on loan as tenure might be twicked to reflect land scarity in Sin. LH60 might be a norm in future...

agree....given a choice, FH is preferred. and i prefer landed than condo as i can't think of the high psf nowadays....i mean for own stay purpose.
    The actual value of the concrete house/apt/condo has depreciated with the land price appreciated. So the nett effect is still positive in most of the properties in Singapore. The FH land appreciates a lot more than the LH land if everything else is similar.

personally I will not touch any LH landed property for investment because during crisis LH landed will usually suffer the biggest correction, due to its lease and also poor rental demand.

Those landed property in Jurong area were sold at around 1.5M during launch (IIRC), post dot com bubble, they was transacted at around 800K.

However if you are buying for own stay, then dont need to talk about gain or appreciation.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Any spill over effect from J Gateway boh?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Actually this is quite an attractive site, the only problem is see is the lack of branding for IOI and the lack of emphasis on JLD.

If I were IOI, I would defiintely list down the number new projects and jobs which will be created by nearby JLD over the next 4 to 5 years, and perhaps even include a free feeder service to JLD to give the resident the impression that all those shops, mall etc at JLD is just at their doorstep.
    IOI should engage me as their marketing consultant on this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    IOI should engage me as their marketing consultant on this project.
    But location is so so. Not the best part of Clementi. You sure? LOL
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

LH is a time bomb to me. You can feel it ticking away even for self stay. Someone will always propose en bloc regardless of LH or FH. Ultimately it's the location. If it is great, you will always have developers wanting your land if the price is right. FH can keep for next generation if it's landed. Else it might be en bloc.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

2 more sold at 1271 and 1605psf in June. 643 units to go.

What is that latest with this project? How come construction stop?

No stop lah, the contractor is trying to finish cityscape before moving over to Clementi. It's the same contractor (Taiwanese)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    2 more sold at 1271 and 1605psf in June. 643 units to go.
    i am not familiar with the clementi area. what are the reasons this devleopment is failing so so badly!?

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24
    i am not familiar with the clementi area. what are the reasons this devleopment is failing so so badly!?
    overpriced sia ...

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24
    Actually, I do not think it is a failure up to now because the developer has launched only 200 units. My guess is it will be more than half sold if all the units are launched at one batch.

IOI is a greedy developer. I think she is initially very bullish and has deep pocket, therefore, decides to sell in such a way.

But with all these CMs and the TDSR constraint, cum with its big quantum, I am not sure whether the second batch can move or not, especially the useless loft units.

Actually, I do not think it is a failure up to now because the developer has launched only 200 units. My guess is it will be more than half sold if all the units are launched at one batch.

IOI is a greedy developer. I think she is initially very bullish and has deep pocket, therefore, decides to sell in such a way.

But with all these CMs and the TDSR constraint, cum with its big quantum, I am not sure whether the second batch can move or not, especially the useless loft units.
    if cannot move, den wait for IOI to leylong lor! den we all go in n snatch easily can clear her 643 units within a week, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    if cannot move, den wait for IOI to leylong lor! den we all go in n snatch easily can clear her 643 units within a week, hahaha.
    If IOI knows there are many people having deep pocket, just like you, she will not worry liao.

Actually, IOI is depleting her land banks in SG.

Ask you guys to focus on D15, you go all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Ask you guys to focus on D15, you go all over the place.

u r so funny

lol