Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    Same trick again... I swear to your mama for a good time
    If you dont have multiple forum accounts, why wont need to get so defensive?

How many accounts and fake identities you are operating in this forum?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

As usual, accusing people against you as having multiple forum accounts. Let me guess, you are going to cry father n mother and call out to Regulators again...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    If you dont have multiple forum accounts, why wont need to get so defensive?

How many accounts and fake identities you are operating in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    As usual, accusing people against you as having multiple forum accounts. Let me guess, you are going to cry father n mother and call out to Regulators again...lmao
    Since we already know that you are Regulators, why dont just admit it instead of telling us cock and bull story on why having multiple forum account and talking baseless nonsense in property forum is noble
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

If I am Regulators I become your father and mother. ... think I will won't want to have a clown and idiot as a son, so my apologies...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...230#post471230

Since we already know that you are Regulators, why dont just admit it instead of telling us cock and bull story on why having multiple forum account and talking baseless nonsense in property forum is noble

If I am Regulators I become your father and mother. ... think I will won't want to have a clown and idiot as a son, so my apologies...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...230#post471230
    I wont be surprise that you could be the same person behind DuaNehNehChioBu who goes around sprouting vulgarity.

Maybe admin can do an IP address check to verify how many forum accounts this clown is operating and perhaps banned his IP from signing up anymore forum account.

I'm DNNCB? ....lmao... Why don't you say I am teddy, eng, and EDB as well since we all think you are both a clown n idiot.

I wont be surprise that you could be the same person behind DuaNehNehChioBu who goes around sprouting vulgarity.

Maybe admin can do an IP address check to verify how many forum accounts this clown is operating and perhaps banned his IP from signing up anymore forum account.

I'm DNNCB? ....lmao... Why don't you say I am teddy, eng, and EDB as well since we all think you are both a clown n idiot.
    I am sure admin will be able to tell how many accounts you created using the same IP address.

And the fact that you are not denying your are DNNCB is a good sign of guilt conscious

Dont assume the admins are idiots.

Talking

I am sure admin will be able to tell how many accounts you created using the same IP address.

And the fact that you are not denying your are DNNCB is a good sign of guilt conscious

Dont assume the admins are idiots.
    Aiya why you bother so much about DNNCB ? You missed her already ?

Night time you masturbate ? I thought you married liao got wife and kids ?

Come one lah, be like a MATURE man not horny man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Aiya why you bother so much about DNNCB ? You missed her already ?

Night time you masturbate ? I thought you married liao got wife and kids ?

Come one lah, be like a MATURE man not horny man.
    Because people like you should be banned from this forum or any other forum for that matter, and your IP address should be tracked to prevent you from signing up new forum accounts to pollute this forum with all the vulgarity and hostility towards property agent.

Perhaps the moderator could threaten to expose your true identity to prevent you from making a mockery out of them.

26 have voted you a clown n idiot.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...d=1#post471368

I think you are the one that should be banned from this forum for good.

Because people like you should be banned from this forum or any other forum for that matter, and your IP address should be tracked to prevent you from signing up new forum accounts to pollute this forum with all the vulgarity and hostility towards property agent.

Perhaps the moderator could threaten to expose your true identity to prevent you from making a mockery out of them.

Thumbs up TRILINQ at lower prices?

Seems like there are talks in the market that the developer is more willing to negotiate now.

But anyway, if you are eyeing Trilinq and you feel that you have a targeted price in mind, please let me know so that I can put it up to the developer.
    Before the developer will assess your offer, they will need to see your:
    - Cheque
    - Letter of Authorization (which I will print for you) with your offer price
    - Copy of NRIC of buyer(s)

Please also understand that all offers are subjected to consideration and agreement by the developer. A counter-offer might be offered if the developer deem it necessary.

Also, please offer 'reasonably' in order not to waste your own time - e.g. please don't come with offers of 10% - 20% off from its original prices. I don't think such offers will be successful.

As a guide, the following prices are what Trilinq is selling now:

1BR: From $796k (#02-24 603sqft $1480psf)
    2BR: From $1.085m (#05-18 753sqft $1441psf)
    3BR: From $1.301m (#03-14 936sqft $1390psf)
    4BR: From $1.506m (#04-19 1109sqft $1358psf)

Last 6 months average transacted $psf: $1,349psf

Please call/SMS me at 96882200 to discuss further. Try not to PM me as my mailbox is always full.

Thanks.

Jonathan, CBRE

I think a 10 to 15 % discount off the current pricing is reasonable. Sky habitat and panorama are good examples.

Default TRILINQ RE-LAUNCHED AT LOWER PRICES!!!

Ok new prices are here!

The big units (3BR and up) gets much more discounts!

1BR: From $769k (#02-24 538sqft $1430psf) Was $796k ($1480psf)
    2BR: From $1.022m (#03-01 710sqft $1439psf) Newly-released stack
    3BR: From $1.245m (#03-14 936sqft $1330psf) Was $1.301m ($1390psf)
    4BR: From $1.332m (#04-19 1109sqft $1201psf) Was $1.506m ($1358psf)

Call Jonathan at 96882200 now for a further discussion.

I noticed their relaunch advertisement has got stronger emphasis on its proximity to Jurong Gateway.
    Instead of just lip service, why not go the extra mile of offering free feeder bus service to Jurong Gateway.

I noticed their relaunch advertisement has got stronger emphasis on its proximity to Jurong Gateway.
    Instead of just lip service, why not go the extra mile of offering free feeder bus service to Jurong Gateway.
    The stronger selling point is walkability to Clementi mall and Clementi MRT. One MRT away from the gateway. JLD is a side dish and not main dish. Feeder bus needs money to run and I don't think all residents need it.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The stronger selling point is walkability to Clementi mall and Clementi MRT. One MRT away from the gateway. JLD is a side dish and not main dish. Feeder bus needs money to run and I don't think all residents need it.
    Clementi mall has very limited offering compared to the what Jurong Gateway malls (5 to be exact) have to offer. Plus, Gateway is going to be a large employment hub as well. For residents at Trillinq, I think a non stop feeder service to Gateway will be much better than having to rely on walking to Clementi Mall. Try doing that with 2 handful of grocery and children.

Clementi mall has very limited offering compared to the what Jurong Gateway malls (5 to be exact) have to offer. Plus, Gateway is going to be a large employment hub as well. For residents at Trillinq, I think a non stop feeder service to Gateway will be much better than having to rely on walking to Clementi Mall. Try doing that with 2 handful of grocery and children.
    Jurong jurong ! Whole life promoting jurong!
    Nobody is interested here about your jurong lah!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Jurong jurong ! Whole life promoting jurong!
    Nobody is interested here about your jurong lah!
    Trillinq is located in the west of course is will benefit more from jurong lake development than central east or north. In the past clementi would like to sell themselves closer to city but now they should be selling themselves closer to jld.

You not interested doesn't mean people living in the west doesn't

Most of the suburb town centres are rather self-sufficient in my opinion. The "limited offering" meets 99% of the real needs of most of the population.

By the way, have you tried to find hawker-priced food in Jurong area during the peak hours? Need to walk the ground more since your eggs are placed here.

Honest update: several of the unique JEM shops (luxury brands, quirky shops) I saw in the first few months of opening seem to have disappeared when I last went to JEM. It now offers almost the same brands as many suburb malls. Maybe the only unique and useful brand is H & M.

5 of the same kind of mall??? Let's hope not. I think there will still be people enticed to that area since the PM speech. Honestly, it is still a good place to temporarily live and work, especially for expats without cars?

Also, the good food quality I enjoyed in the first few months of opening in the restaurants there (in JEM) also has gone down. Not quite sure what is the issue there...

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Trillinq is located in the west of course is will benefit more from jurong lake development than central east or north. In the past clementi would like to sell themselves closer to city but now they should be selling themselves closer to jld.

You not interested doesn't mean people living in the west doesn't
    just sick n tired of reading you promoting jurong over n over again! It's just the same old boring repetition...
    yawn!

Most of the suburb town centres are rather self-sufficient in my opinion. The "limited offering" meets 99% of the real needs of most of the population.

By the way, have you tried to find hawker-priced food in Jurong area during the peak hours? Need to walk the ground more since your eggs are placed here.

Honest update: several of the unique JEM shops (luxury brands, quirky shops) I saw in the first few months of opening seem to have disappeared when I last went to JEM. It now offers almost the same brands as many suburb malls. Maybe the only unique and useful brand is H & M.

5 of the same kind of mall??? Let's hope not. I think there will still be people enticed to that area since the PM speech. Honestly, it is still a good place to temporarily live and work, especially for expats without cars?

Also, the good food quality I enjoyed in the first few months of opening in the restaurants there (in JEM) also has gone down. Not quite sure what is the issue there...

Lets not waste time talking about personal like or dislike about JEM because in the context of property, its a proven formula that property close to shopping malls will command a premium in price and rent.

As for the 5 malls,

JCube concept is similar to far east plaza, targeting mainly at younger crowd
    Westgate is more upmarket mall targeting and executive and family
    JEM is lifestyle mall targeting middle class.
    IMM is a factory outlet style mall
    Big Box (opening end of the year), will be a furniture and IT mall

Hence I am not sure how you can say that JLD is boring. Perhaps its the distant from JLD is making your visit to JLD boring because you have to travel from afar.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    just sick n tired of reading you promoting jurong over n over again! It's just the same old boring repetition...
    yawn!
    You should blame the government for putting so much afford into it. And correction, the JLD plan is constantly evolving, its not the same over again. Its only in the NDR that PM Lee mentioned HSR in JLD for the 2nd time, and also first time he talk about moving AYE southward, and also the first time he set a dateline for the new science center, also the first time he talk about remodeling the Jurong Lake Garden.

Perhaps you should update yourself with more updated news.

Lets not waste time talking about personal like or dislike about JEM because in the context of property, its proven formula that property close to shopping malls will command a premium in price and rent.

As for the 5 malls,

JCube concept is similar to far east plaza, targeting mainly at younger crowd
    Westgate is more upmarket mall targeting and executive and family
    JEM is lifestyle mall targeting middle class.
    IMM is a factory outlet style mall
    Big Box (opening end of the year), will be a furniture and IT mall

Hence I am not sure how you can say that JLD is boring. Perhaps its the distant from JLD is making your visit to JLD boring because you have to travel from afar.
    There was never a dispute about the premium from me if you read carefully enough. I think there will be. For me it's just unsuitable for long term living for families.

Also never said it was boring. But the balance is not there yet. Price and location mismatch for some time more.

I am sorry to conclude that you obviously don't live close to this region, which I do.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

There was never a dispute about the premium from me if you read carefully enough. I think there will be. For me it's just unsuitable for long term living for families.

Also never said it was boring. But the balance is not there yet. Price and location mismatch for some time more.

I am sorry to conclude that you obviously don't live close to this region, which I do.

I am not very sure what are you trying dispute here.

For Trillinq, I dont see how by having a direct condo bus service to the largest commercial hub outside CBD will not add value to this project since its inevitable that Jurong Gateway will become the favorite destination in the West for dining and shopping, and very soon, also for medical services and jobs.

Dont get me wrong, Clementi Mall is great, but it is just be another neighborhood malls very limited offering. And its not to say that by providing a feeder service to JLD, residents of Trillinq will not be able to use Clementi Mall either. The only thing which JLD doesnt offer is a wet market and hawker center.

I am not sure which region you are talking about, but I certainly do know that more and more people living in the west are going to Jurong Gateway instead of clementi mall or orchard road.

I am not very sure what are you trying dispute here.

For Trillinq, I dont see how by having a direct condo bus service to the largest commercial hub outside CBD will not add value to this project since its inevitable that Jurong Gateway will become the favorite destination in the West for dining and shopping, and very soon, also for medical services and jobs.

Dont get me wrong, Clementi Mall is great, but it is just be another neighborhood malls very limited offering. And its not to say that by providing a feeder service to JLD, residents of Trillinq will not be able to use Clementi Mall either. The only thing which JLD doesnt offer is a wet market and hawker center.

I am not sure which region you are talking about, but I certainly do know that more and more people living in the west are going to Jurong Gateway instead of clementi mall or orchard road.
    To make it clearer, the following are my viewpoints:

1. I don't think it is necessary to have a direct condo bus service to JLD
    A. For transport reasons, Clementi MRT is just one MRT from Jurong MRT.
    B. For cost maintenance reasons, this will jack up costs unnecessarily.
    C. For visitation reasons, it should not be required by the majority of residents on a daily basis.

2. More and more people GOING to JG is the reason why a growing proportion will start to shun RESIDING there. Premium definitely up, but not the choice for middle to middle-high income FAMILIES. This is a similar reason why CCR and CBD does not appeal to local families (my knowledge and opinion only). One area for example: good food at cheap prices lacking or disappearing, or else queue like crazy.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

To make it clearer, the following are my viewpoints:

1. I don't think it is necessary to have a direct condo bus service to JLD
    A. For transport reasons, Clementi MRT is just one MRT from Jurong MRT.
    B. For cost maintenance reasons, this will jack up costs unnecessarily.
    C. For visitation reasons, it should not be required by the majority of residents on a daily basis.

2. More and more people GOING to JG is the reason why a growing proportion will start to shun RESIDING there. Premium definitely up, but not the choice for middle to middle-high income FAMILIES. This is a similar reason why CCR and CBD does not appeal to local families (my knowledge and opinion only). One area for example: good food at cheap prices lacking or disappearing, or else queue like crazy.
    When you want to sell condo project at $1500psf, you dont just provide the necessity, you provide the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from your condo door step and right into the heart of the 2nd largest commercial hub outside CBD without having to worry about parking, weather, or fighting for a seat on the bus. And this is exactly what separate condo lifestyle to those in HDB.

On the contrary, I think residents at Trillinq will very happy visit JLD if they can travel there by aircon bus instead of driving because the problem in JLD is not human traffic jam its the parking issue. But that could change when Big Box open at the end of the year.

When you want to sell condo project at $1500psf, you dont just provide the necessity, you provide the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from your condo door step and right into the heart of the 2nd largest commercial hub outside CBD without having to worry about parking, weather, or fighting for a seat on the bus. And this is exactly what separate condo lifestyle to those in HDB.

On the contrary, I think residents at Trillinq will very happy visit JLD if they can travel there by aircon bus instead of driving because the problem in JLD is not human traffic jam its the parking issue. But that could change when Big Box open at the end of the year.

Seriously? Stay in luxury condo, then take bus (wait to and fro or time zhun zhun the shopping time), lug all the shopping bags and groceries. Maybe for a single or married couple this may work although I don't know anyone who fits this profile, maybe only expats. Most private property owners I know drive and they don't even want to walk 100m.

Also, this arrangement with family especially babies or toddlers? Unlikely I guess.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Seriously? Stay in luxury condo, then take bus (wait to and fro or time zhun zhun the shopping time), lug all the shopping bags and groceries. Maybe for a single or married couple this may work although I don't know anyone who fits this profile, maybe only expats. Most private property owners I know drive and they don't even want to walk 100m.

Also, this arrangement with family especially babies or toddlers? Unlikely I guess.

a) Please read what I said carefully, i mentioned the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from condo to JLD without having to walk all the way to Clementi Mall. I didnt mentioned anything about Trillinq being a luxury condo because its not.

b) If taking condo bus is an issue, wont walking 10 to 15mins to Clementi MRT or Clementi Mall be a bigger issue? Dont you are kind of contradicting yourself here?

c) Condo bus service is proven products which are very useful for condo residents. And the frequency of such bus service could ranges from 30mins for regular time, to 15mins during peak hour. And is see no reason why a person cannot plan their time to catch the bus on time. isnt that what commuters taking public transport from around the world do all the time?

For me i don't buy that...your jurong this, jurong that! there are many equally good locations around singapore that offers good amenities as well!
    JLD is only useful for people living in jurong or near jurong n that's about it! Don't keep on promoting jurong this, jurong that! Sick n tired of reading same old story.

a) Please read what I said carefully, i mentioned the luxury of being able to travel in comfort from condo to JLD without having to walk all the way to Clementi Mall. I didnt mentioned anything about Trillinq being a luxury condo because its not.

b) If taking condo bus is an issue, wont walking 10 to 15mins to Clementi MRT or Clementi Mall be a bigger issue? Dont you are kind of contradicting yourself here?

c) Condo bus service is proven products which are very useful for condo residents. And the frequency of such bus service could ranges from 30mins for regular time, to 15mins during peak hour. And is see no reason why a person cannot plan their time to catch the bus on time. isnt that what commuters taking public transport from around the world do all the time?
    1500psf while not luxury condo is a pretty high price in current climate.

My main thoughts are the target buyers of this condo are unlikely to want to pay to enjoy this service you propose. Based on the price and unit sizes, they are likely drivers and small families profile.

The target condos you might wish to propose to may be those along West Coast Road. But FYI many of them do ferry to Clementi MRT anyway.

Maybe you can consider proposing to Hillford residents. It is very likely to contain the residents of close to your desired profiles.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.