Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion on Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen and Burlinton Sq

spongmk Guest

Default Your opinion on Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen and Burlinton Sq

Hi, I'm looking for a property around that area for investment purpose, need your opinion on these 3 projects. Price seem to be still quite attractive comparing to others in CBD area.

Which development is a better investment ? Sunshine, Bencoolen or Burlington?

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Your opinion on Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen and Burlinton Sq

am looking for city sq or parc emily studio too. Any comment on these too?
    tks

Unregistered Guest

All 3 are equally good in terms of location. Now it all depends on the details like view, price, and condition of unit. Get the best deal for the price.

For City Sq and Parc Emily, I would prefer Parc Emily for obvious reasons. It is at least D9, near Orchard, and situated in a peaceful location with lots of greenery.

I would have a big headache if I lived in City Sq, with the surroundings, it is like living in some 3rd world country. Not to mention the traffic jams at Serangoon Rd/Little India/Farrer Park/Jalan Besar. You say, don't drive and take MRT instead? Good luck with the MRT over there.... it is as close as it gets to being in a 3rd world slum without leaving Singapore. Wow, awesome.. get to experience old-world Asian 'culture' in modern gleamng Singapore! I bet your expat tenants will love City Square!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Good luck with the MRT over there.... it is as close as it gets to being in a 3rd world slum without leaving Singapore. Wow, awesome.. get to experience old-world Asian 'culture' in modern gleamng Singapore! I bet your expat tenants will love City Square!
    this is sarcastic right?

Unregistered Guest

this is sarcastic right?
    yeh i agreed too . Very sarcastic! the only 3rd world i can experience here is probably ----- your kampong MENTALITY!

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Your opinion on Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen and Burlinton Sq

be it Sunshine, Bencoolen or Burlington OR city sq, parc emily studio... you should indicate your budget, room type, min/max holding period and maybe targetted gains, purpose, preferences......... before anyone can comment on which is a better choice.......

Ruth Teo Guest

yes, believe that there will be room for improvement in the prices of property in this district. Its just 1 street across many properties eg 8@ mount sophia and prices r still lower. When the circle line mrt nxt to spore museum is up, believe prices will go up. so many different MRT stations nearby. Started Investing in the area some yrs ago and buying/selling properties in the area now..

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Your opinion on Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen and Burlinton Sq

am looking for city sq or parc emily studio too. Any comment on these too?
    tks
    If you buy City sq you eat roti plata everyday, at parc emily you still can find fried hokkien mie and ba kut teh I think.

Unregistered Guest

What do you all think will be the effects of URA's ophir/rochor corridor development plan in this area? All views are welcome, thank you.

Unregistered Guest

What do you all think will be the effects of URA's ophir/rochor corridor development plan in this area? All views are welcome, thank you.
    residential here will definitely appreciate in price! because of the potential rental gains and general economic boost the ophir-rochor devt will bring!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast