Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gardenvista (D21, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Unregistered

Default Re: Gardenvista (D21, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    for 99 year D21? OMG
    You are talking about FE here
    Go check out Lakeshore, the ultra density project right in middle of HDB heartland of Jurong and yet they just raised the price to 750-900 psf.
    The funny thing is in subsale market, they are only asking 550-650 psf. Isn't it strange?

Unregistered

yes, way too expensive! better to go with the sterling or maplewoods.
    All these are also asking over $1K psf now

Unregistered

Go check out Lakeshore, the ultra density project right in middle of HDB heartland of Jurong and yet they just raised the price to 750-900 psf.
    The funny thing is in subsale market, they are only asking 550-650 psf. Isn't it strange?
    It means flippers are having trouble finding buyers even at 600psf.
    Unlike developers, flippers can't afford to holding on too long and they must price to their goods at level where there will be takers.

Pop in their showflat at #07-24 with a friend. guess what? the FEO sales guy told me it is selling at 1300 psf for the left 3+S and 4BR units. The showflat is of 1173 sf, very small (from any viewpoint for a 3+S unit) & with low quality interior, costs some 1.5m !! It was 680 psf about half year ago. It is 99 LH. I guess they did not mean to sell, probably attacting public attention so preparing for their FH GV2 -- the guy told me its soft launch will be soon, within a month...

Based on URA latest transaction caveats, I think average price are about $800 psf. FEO like to raise prices to scare buyers.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast