Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    then this is misrep rite? can sue them?
    maybe not, since the agent would make it a point to point out that the showflat height is not actual height i think... but quite a few showflats use this trick e.g. parc olympia's showflat height is 3m whereas actual height is a below-average 2.7m.

but i do know that ground floor loft units may be higher. if i remember correctly, the ground floor loft units of euhabitat is 5m high, whereas the rest are 3.4m high. but the 5m high unit is much much more expensive, and regardless of ceiling height, only 5 square meters of platform area can be built, which is a waste.

at least euhabitat has a seperate show unit for the 3.7m height unit.

this one, if no such unit exists, how can create a showflat which does not represent the actual height?

for parc olympia, its not as critical as this. this project, if pple are mistaken, the difference is very significant!

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    maybe not, since the agent would make it a point to point out that the showflat height is not actual height i think... but quite a few showflats use this trick e.g. parc olympia's showflat height is 3m whereas actual height is a below-average 2.7m.

but i do know that ground floor loft units may be higher. if i remember correctly, the ground floor loft units of euhabitat is 5m high, whereas the rest are 3.4m high. but the 5m high unit is much much more expensive, and regardless of ceiling height, only 5 square meters of platform area can be built, which is a waste.

The infor on the furniture deck and ceiling height for UV per attached

thanks for the info and confirming it. did u buy a unit?

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny

1st day have but sold liao rite? the sms i received today says 1 bd from 634k.
    Hrmm....can look elsewhere liaoz haa haa...

does that mean that the actual study area below is only 1.42m?

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny

Registered interest on UV and thus the infor from agent. IMHO, UV seriously is not for own stay considering its overwhelmingly underwhelming size!
    Last edited by gadiny; 18-03-13 at 22:58.

Isn't that against MND ruling?

Anyway, I saw the PDF. 1.4m for study. That means I have to crawl in. What a joke...

at least euhabitat has a seperate show unit for the 3.7m height unit.

this one, if no such unit exists, how can create a showflat which does not represent the actual height?

for parc olympia, its not as critical as this. this project, if pple are mistaken, the difference is very significant!

this is the kind of stuff which ST reporters should investigate and report the FACTS. not steal our opinions.

Good rental for standard 1-bedder then, since majority of this project are selling loft units... When tenant see the actual one, then he will make a right choice.

Standard suite units will stand out!
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Isn't that against MND ruling?

Anyway, I saw the PDF. 1.4m for study. That means I have to crawl in. What a joke...

1st day have but sold liao rite? the sms i received today says 1 bd from 634k.
    588k unit only appears on Saturday, big promotion. Sunday one is 608k, 6th floor unit! See which agent fast hand faster leg one ..

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    588k unit only appears on Saturday, big promotion. Sunday one is 608k, 6th floor unit! See which agent fast hand faster leg one ..
    Urban Vista 1br at 588k sold on the 1st day lo. Purchasers who secured this unit must be laughing away. It is a steal !!!

Urban Vista 43% sold after launch weekend
    By kenneth lim

DEVELOPERS of the 582-unit Urban Vista condominium project sold 250 apartments, or 43 per cent of the total, over the weekend, according to a representative for the developers Fragrance Group and Aspial Corp subsidiary World Class Land.

The bulk of the 99-year leasehold units that sold between Friday, in which 180 units were sold at a preview, and Sunday were one- to three-bedroom units, the representative said. The developers released 230 units at the preview and an additional 80 units over the weekend.

The apartments were priced at an average of $1,350 per square foot (psf), which included a 7 per cent discount for homeowners in light of recent property cooling measures. Prices for units released at the Friday preview started from $588,000 for a one-bedroom unit at an average area of 450 sq ft; $768,000 for a two-bedroom at an average 600 sq ft; $1.1 million for a three-bedroom at an average 900 sq ft; and $1.5 million for a four-bedroom at an average 1,050 sq ft.

Overall, Urban Vista comprised 135 one-bedroom apartments, 249 two-bedders, 160 three-bed-rooms and 37 four-bedroom units.

The developers bought the land at the junction of New Upper Changi Road and Tanah Merah Kechil Link in August 2012 for $285.2 million, and estimates at that time put break-even cost at about $1,000 psf.

Also on Friday, City Developments' 912-unit 99-year leasehold D'Nest project at Pasir Ris Grove sold more than 350 units after a one-day preview at a discounted early-bird price of about $920 psf.

Mohamed Ismail, chief executive of PropNex Realty, said Urban Vista's weekend sales were reasonably successful, given the circumstances.

He said that with a take-up rate of more than 40 per cent, "signs are very healthy" that genuine buyers and long-term owners are still looking for opportunities to invest.

But he noted that Urban Vista had been priced at a discount, a reflection that developers are giving up margin in order to sell units in the face of property cooling measures.

"I would say such 7 per cent discount is a real discount, in the sense that if the additional measures were not in place, they would have priced at more than $1,400 psf and yet would have gotten even more sales," he said.

"Many developers are cutting their profit today, and price sensitive to the current buyers' norm. Today is a buyers' market."

This is the indicative price range given last year. Developer really cut the price to move after CM7!

They absorb the 10% ABSD ~ 588K after paying 10% ABSD is still lower than 650K....

confirm with the agent that the actual unit is the same as the showflat!

otherwise, not possible rite? if floor to ceiling 3.5m, u r 1.73m, the platform is only 4cm thick?!
    Platform wasnt thick at all!
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

this is the kind of stuff which ST reporters should investigate and report the FACTS. not steal our opinions.
    Bro, u r on fire for this prj. What happened?

even with a 3.7m height, lots of us would still hit our heads against ceiling (without having to tiptoe)........

Confirm the showflat is NOT actual unit. Why u rather listen to stupiad agent?

The loft in the 3 or 4bedder showflat with the ugly wood cheap laminate is the ACTUAL LOFT. Not actual unit/ceiling ht.

Gentle reminder. For those who thinking to buy with impression it will build fast fast coz is fragrance, take heed of severe control of foreign workers supply going forward hor.

bro, of course believe u than agent lah.

i just want to know why can't URA implement the "what u see is what u get" rule immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Confirm the showflat is NOT actual unit. Why u rather listen to stupiad agent?

The loft in the 3 or 4bedder showflat with the ugly wood cheap laminate is the ACTUAL LOFT. Not actual unit/ceiling ht.

1.2m minus the thickness of the mattress, what is left?
    Do a cowgal position & send ur partner into concussion, kok kok kok the next moment she is motionless on top of u.

Buy a laser distance meter device, point & shoot. I use it to measure ceiling height & even distance between 2 blocks, accuracy +/- 1.5mm. No one can smoke u on dimensions.
    http://ptd.leica-geosystems.com/en/Leica-DISTO-D2_69656.htm

bro, of course believe u than agent lah.

i just want to know why can't URA implement the "what u see is what u get" rule immediately!
    Aiya.... Is a guideline nia rite. Got fine or suspension ma?

1 and 2 bedrooms are snapping up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    Do a cowgal position & send ur partner into concussion, kok kok kok the next moment she is motionless on top of u.

Buy a laser distance meter device, point & shoot. I use it to measure ceiling height & even distance between 2 blocks, accuracy +/- 1.5mm. No one can smoke u on dimensions.

What is the price of laser distance meter device? I have seen my contractor used it previously!

Quote Originally Posted by HCL
    What is the price of laser distance meter device? I have seen my contractor used it previously!
    Should be below 300 for basic model, bot mine 3 years back double the price.

buy a crash helmet for the partner can liao.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

http://ptd.leica-geosystems.com/en/L...O-D2_69656.htm
    The platform thingy doesnt make sense la ..

You will feel like you are lying in a coffin.

Trust me! Unless you are those who "never die before", then ok lor, you can try ...

DKSG

PS : Unless you want to put in your rental advert that says "only for tenants with height less than 1.68m

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    even with a 3.7m height, lots of us would still hit our heads against ceiling (without having to tiptoe)........

its ok urs have nothing in it anyway wont feel any different.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    The platform thingy doesnt make sense la ..

You will feel like you are lying in a coffin.

Trust me! Unless you are those who "never die before", then ok lor, you can try ...

DKSG

PS : Unless you want to put in your rental advert that says "only for tenants with height less than 1.68m

Doggy no problem!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    its ok urs have nothing in it anyway wont feel any different.
    i doubt so. i don't come up with errors like "YOU IS" or equate moment with "MONUMENT"

why, oh why? must you force me to insult you?