Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

manwithdaplan Guest

Default Re: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hey man with da plan - thanks for posting the Shelford pics. It is an appealing property in many respects, but I don't the interior spaces are really unique.

My budget is in the region of $1000-1200 psf. Looking for about 1000 sq ft, 2 bed.

What buildings would you recommend in Novena.. would be grateful for pics of Pinnacle 16, Lincoln Modern or Strata - if those properties happen to be on your radar!
    No problem. For Novena, all that you mentioned in the above would be fine. I would look at Pinnacle 16 if the price is decent.. say, below $900 psf.. but it would be impossible in this day and age.

In fact if you like unique interiors I would suggest Lincoln Modern. There was a time when Lincoln Modern was available for $900++ psf. You can be assured of the high quality finishing and attractive architecture. Just don't expect very nice views.

I just discovered two other alternatives in the Suffolk Road area, which might just be possible to buy under $900 psf. Ten @ Suffolk, which has just TOP'ed and units are still available for sale and Suffolk Premier, which is going to TOP soon. Will post some pics on those.

Good luck!

Unregistered Guest

Thanks! Would love to see pics of [email protected] Would also love pics of Lincoln Modern or Pinnacle 16 if you have the chance... are the LM views terrible because of Park Infinia coming up?

Unregistered Guest

I am buying property for my girl to have access to a ok pri school, i know there is a MGS near by Nexus, could you enlighten me the good school at Novena area? thanks!

Unregistered Guest

I am buying property for my girl to have access to a ok pri school, i know there is a MGS near by Nexus, could you enlighten me the good school at Novena area? thanks!
    Within 1 km to Novena MRT there is St Joseph's Junior, ACS Barker, and SCGS is slightly more than 1 km away. CHIJ Toa Payoh as well but that's maybe 2km?

Unregistered Guest

you can also try some new projects in the duchess ave areas (eg. tresor or duchess ave). these are near nanyang pri. however, do note that stress level may be pretty high there.

Unregistered Guest

you can also try some new projects in the duchess ave areas (eg. tresor or duchess ave). these are near nanyang pri. however, do note that stress level may be pretty high there.
    typo error: the project after tresor should read 'duchess residences' instead of 'duchess ave'.

Unregistered Guest

Hi,

Have a NExus 2brm unit for sale

947sqft. High floor.

Nice deco. Tenanted.

Asking 1.25mil

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Unregistered Guest

Hi,

947sqft. High floor.

Nice deco. Tenanted.

Asking 1.25mil

Nice interiors. 1.25mil for 947 sqft works out to be about S$1,319 psf which is quite worth the money considering it is fully furnished.

I was told that Ivy Lee, the actress, lives here in a 4-bedder apartment? Can anyone confirm?

Unregistered Guest

Hi,

947sqft. High floor.

Nice deco. Tenanted.

Asking 1.25mil

May I have more information on the unit?

When did the lease begin and when will it end? How much is the current monthly rent? monthly management fees? Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Hi All,

Sorry for late reply.

This unit is currently leased to indonesian family at $4500. The lease ending in Jan 2010.

Maint fee is $280

Owner spent over 100k in renovation to done up the unit.

Special features:
    - Sound proof walls in living and master room
    - Electronic control curtains in master
    - Walk-in wardrode in master

Selling with tenancy at 1.25mil

Bank valuation by UOB, OCBC: 1.2mil

Call 96337533 to view this unit

Rgds,
    Jowell
    KF

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast