Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

Unregistered

Default Re: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

Quote Originally Posted by ozmander
    What the interiors of the Nexus like? And what are the apartment views like? Are all pool facing?
    Obiang interiors.

Views are of other apartments and bukit timah road.

I am considering projects in Novena and Bukit Timah. Nexus area seems built up and therefore less likely to have noise and construction - or is there enbloc potential in the area? Can the school next to it be moved?

How close is Cascadia?
    Friend. Did you know that Tessarina still haven't finished selling? Gardenvista opposite also haven't finished selling but its 99 year so no comparison. So when do you think the demand will come in? Too many lah, this area. Cascadia is right next door.

If i were you, pay a little bit more, get Novena. At least there is MRT, 3 big supermarkets, food places, KFC, BK, McD's, Cal Fitness, Harry's bar, Starbucks, Haagen Daaz. That's really all I need. And any expat would be more willing to stay in Novena than Bukit Timah simply because life in Novena would be way more convenient.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered

Friend. Did you know that Tessarina still haven't finished selling? Gardenvista opposite also haven't finished selling but its 99 year so no comparison. So when do you think the demand will come in? Too many lah, this area. Cascadia is right next door.

If i were you, pay a little bit more, get Novena.

Thanks for the reply. I have noticed that. How would you compare Nexus with Sixth Ave Residences.

I am looking at Novena, but its become significantly more expensive in recent months. With Bukit Timah.. over 5-10 years prices will rise as more expats come by 2020?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply. I have noticed that. How would you compare Nexus with Sixth Ave Residences.

I am looking at Novena, but its become significantly more expensive in recent months. With Bukit Timah.. over 5-10 years prices will rise as more expats come by 2020?

Right. The Nexus is D21, 6th Ave Residences is D10. Hmm i would go for 6th Avenue despite it being a little more expensive. Well 6th Ave just sounds more prestigious to me, and it is by Keppel Land which is a more reputable developer. In terms of location, they are both about as attractive to me (ie:- far).

Prices will rise in Bukit Timah, that's for sure. By how much, nobody knows. By the way, did you also know that there is a lot of prime empty land yet to be released by the Govt in Bukit Timah? IMO, Novena presents a better opportunity to lock in your investment funds. The property buying fundamentals are all there at Novena (location, amenities, tenure, transport, rentability, etc). I can't see how it can be a bad investment. If you searched hard enough, you will be able to find a good deal.

man with da plan

What the interiors of the Nexus like? And what are the apartment views like? Are all pool facing?

I am considering projects in Novena and Bukit Timah. Nexus area seems built up and therefore less likely to have noise and construction - or is there enbloc potential in the area? Can the school next to it be moved?

How close is Cascadia?
    What is your $psf budget? You might want to try something in Bukit Timah, but closer to the city and Orchard. Like The Shelford, Casabella, DLV, D'Dalvey, etc.

D'Dalvey looks like a good buy still, as for some reason it isn't very popular and there are still unsold units.

My sister lives in The Shelford and I could post some pics if you want.

Unregistered

Hey man with da plan - thanks for posting the Shelford pics. It is an appealing property in many respects, but I don't the interior spaces are really unique.

My budget is in the region of $1000-1200 psf. Looking for about 1000 sq ft, 2 bed.

What buildings would you recommend in Novena.. would be grateful for pics of Pinnacle 16, Lincoln Modern or Strata - if those properties happen to be on your radar!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast