Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

Jerry Guest

Talking THE NEXUS

Almost bought a unit there but wife object so.......no loh

Unregistered888 Guest

Talking i am not an agent coz they stink

shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Default THE NEXUS

Project Name-THE NEXUS
    Developer-Orwin Development Ltd(Far East Organization / Wing Tai Holdings Limited)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 242
    Completion Date - Sep-2006
    District - 21

MORE FLOOR PLANS

click here THE NEXUS to see 720 degree virtual tour

Will the price drop to launch level? Ie 800+

I am hoping that it will come to that price by next year....time to enter the market by then..

Default WTB Looking for unit

Any Nexus 3 bedroom going at 750psf please pm me to arrange for immediate viewing.

nexus not an ideal part of bt timah. If can, buy near stevens rd or barker rd area.

Bukit Timah after sixth avenue will be possible to be $8++ psf. Those near Steven Road should command much higher, closer to $10++ psf, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    nexus not an ideal part of bt timah. If can, buy near stevens rd or barker rd area.
    Sorry but the nexus area is my preferred location for various reasons. Of course for investment then it is a differnet story.

Looking for a 2+1 BR unit for less than 1mil. Looking to buy within next 3 mths. Can email me at [email protected]
    Main reason is 1km from MGS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast