Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leslens
    bank sale of nexus just transacted 1341psf for 947 sq feet 19/1
    looks like nexus price is tagged to cascadia's from now on min 1300psf

    was at the auction, so many agents and buyers
    once nexus was done, 50% of people left
    this was a force sale mortgagee sale, not owner sale and after the new measures

    thought that there might be a window of opportunity, but alas
    its even hotter than before
    i thought u bought a unit there already? buying another one at the auction?

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikey69
    i thought u bought a unit there already? buying another one at the auction?
    yea looking for another
    my family has bought 2

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Bank sale doing so well despite measures? Heard this unit is one of the rare few with high ceiling.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Bank sale doing so well despite measures? Heard this unit is one of the rare few with high ceiling.
    yes v high ceiling highest floor
    v breezy

    I'm surprised as well thought could get it cheap
    the timing for the sale can't be worse
    days after new measure and yet price went higher

  5. #45

    Default

    Current average asking price from Nexus to Sterling
    is $1,300 psf. In fact, some units even raised
    their asking price after the last cooling measures.
    Is this justifible!?

  6. #46

    Default

    Many sellers withdrawn from sale..... Buyers r out in full force for bargains now

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Many sellers withdrawn from sale..... Buyers r out in full force for bargains now
    from ur statement, one can only deduce lower supply, more demand?

    i think prices will remain flat, personally or even rise but in the range of 0-5%

    nexus sterling are asking the prices approaching that of cascadia

    1 year ago i was asking the same question when units were transacted for 11XX psf

    1200 psf justifiable? guess it was

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leslens
    yes v high ceiling highest floor
    v breezy

    I'm surprised as well thought could get it cheap
    the timing for the sale can't be worse
    days after new measure and yet price went higher
    Yes, I thought the measures would turn off some prospects for that auction. Apparently not...

  9. #49

    Default

    it did. there were 15 ppties up for sale. other than this unit, only a commercial or industrial ppty sale went through. the rest all look see and no takers hee.

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Yes, I thought the measures would turn off some prospects for that auction. Apparently not...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    when i first heard the target asking I thought it was fairly reasonable considering that their yet to TOP neighbours were asking a good 20-30% higher. Plus this unit comes with high ceiling.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions