Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: La Fiesta @ Sengkang

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    4 bedder at 1152 sqft is simply miserable. Sigh...

Btw how come property guru is advertising 4 bedder at 1539 sqft and 1647 sqft?
    1152 for 4 bed?? that's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    actually they took away 1 bathroom, ie only 1 bedroom comes with attached bathroom instead of the usual 2 bedroom with attached bathrooms each that's why the size become smaller so as to be affordable

otherwise room size wise, still pretty similar to recent new launches
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

luxurie and caspian's 1300+sqft for a 4 bed is already pretty miserable. now they creating a 1152sqft to accomodate all that? i would much rather go for luxurie. no meaning if the units are too small.

How about 829 sqft for 3 bedder compact here?
    Is it acceptable?

luxurie and caspian's 1300+sqft for a 4 bed is already pretty miserable. now they creating a 1152sqft to accomodate all that? i would much rather go for luxurie. no meaning if the units are too small.
    Can always buy the 5 bedroom one if u find the 4 bedroom too small. Just open up the small bedroom 5 and you will get a very spacious living and dining area.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=15801&page=5

Default Indicative Pricing excluding PES units

Just out from the showflat.. So sharing the indicative pricing with all of you

1br - $545k to $585k
    2br - $810k to $900k
    3br compact - $935k to $1.06mil
    3br - $1.045mil to $1.2mil
    3br DK - $1.18mil to $1.25mil
    4br - $1.2mil to $1.275mil
    4br DK - $1.5mil to $1.65mil
    5br - $1.575mil to $1.675mil

Showflat is showing a 3bedroom Compact and a 4bedroom Dual Key type

Starting this Sat it will be open till late. Preview is tentatively on the 15th Jan now

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee

1br - $545k to $585k
    2br - $810k to $900k

Starting this Sat it will be open till late. Preview is tentatively on the 15th Jan now
    Thanks! Is the pricing listed inclusive of discounts or will there be discount scheme?

wah ... so cheap ... if without ABSD and loan restriction, I will chiong to buy immediately
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    wah ... so cheap ... if without ABSD and loan restriction, I will chiong to buy immediately
    Is it considered cheap? I thought its expensive for Sengkang area..

My kid is below 18 ... how?? Laguna got any trick?

Which are the best stacks for 3br and 3br compact?

1br - $545k to $585k
    2br - $810k to $900k

looks to be able same price as Luxurie. Which proj is better?

There will be such a huge supply of housing in Sengkang, Punggol. The CTE jams (already bad) will be massive. And the ERP rates.....will go through the roof. Better hope many will be working locally (Aerospace Hub and the big industrial development to West of Jalan Kayu mentioned in the Seletar Residences thead.

It costs around $5 to go through all the ERP gantries between Sengkang and the City and sometimes no matter how early you get in the CTE, you have no choice but to pay because it's jammed all the way and you can't even get out.

Please go experience the CTE on a rainy day when school is in session and you will know how it is.

My girl's sec sch was in Sengkang and my husband drove that route every day for some years.
    Last edited by chiaberry; 03-01-13 at 10:56.

Price after discounts etc Liao...

Best for me compact 3 will be stack 18 or 48. If can get #08 even better haha

3 bed will be stack 16 or 37, 37 more since its right in the middle of the main pool

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    There will be such a huge supply of housing in Sengkang, Punggol. The CTE jams (already bad) will be massive. And the ERP rates.....will go through the roof. Better hope many will be working locally (Aerospace Hub and the big industrial development to West of Jalan Kayu mentioned in the Seletar Residences thead.

It costs around $5 to go through all the ERP gantries between Sengkang and the City and sometimes no matter how early you get in the CTE, you have no choice but to pay because it's jammed all the way and you can't even get out.

Please go experience the CTE on a rainy day when school is in session and you will know how it is.

My girl's sec sch was in Sengkang and my husband drove that route every day for some years.
    There is the KPE alternative for those going to CBD. But it will also get more jammed in future given the number of housing developments in Punggol / Sengkang plus Hougang.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    There is the KPE alternative for those going to CBD. But it will also get more jammed in future given the number of housing developments in Punggol / Sengkang plus Hougang.
    Plus some of the residents from Bedok will also use the KPE to get to the City.

By the time Punggol is up and away, the KPE will be as badly jammed as the CTE. Have you driven up to Punggol and have you seen how many HDBs are already being constructed, not to mention those not yet started and the huge Watertown and other condo devts there? That place is like a sea of HDBs. HDBs everywhere you look in whatever direction......it is quite scary.

Plus some of the residents from Bedok will also use the KPE to get to the City.

By the time Punggol is up and away, the KPE will be as badly jammed as the CTE. Have you driven up to Punggol and have you seen how many HDBs are already being constructed, not to mention those not yet started and the huge Watertown and other condo devts there? That place is like a sea of HDBs. HDBs everywhere you look in whatever direction......it is quite scary.
    Eh.. Don't mind me asking then... Where will u suggest to buy if a person is looking for a place to stay? Every expressways are jammed during peak hours and especially during rainy days so I doubt there's any escape...

FYI I'm currently staying in sengkang for the past 10years and I don't feel it's that bad

Eh.. Don't mind me asking then... Where will u suggest to buy if a person is looking for a place to stay? Every expressways are jammed during peak hours and especially during rainy days so I doubt there's any escape...

FYI I'm currently staying in sengkang for the past 10years and I don't feel it's that bad
    I also thought sengkang was not a bad place to stay when I was driving my daughter back and forth from sch. But it is changing very fast and getting more crowded as each batch of new HDB comes up.

Compasspoint is quite a small-ish shopping mall and with Fiesta, Luxurie so near by, it will be super crowded at the weekends (already is crowded currently).

I agree everywhere will be crowded on rainy sch day. But CTE is especially crowded and you may have to pay $5 for the privilege of being in that jam in the morning (and could be more by now).

The solution is not to work in the City, work in the North/North-East.

Temasek return so low, 3% only for last 5y ... for sure every drop they must squeeze to milk SC cows

the brand is called HL milk:

- high COE
    - high land price (indirectly benefits them)
    - high rental (CAPL)
    - high PUB/property tax

- low CPF rate
    - low bonus/payout
    - low service standard
    - low pay for bus drivers

Last time people say jurong no good, woodlands no good, pasir ris no good, bishan cementry area no good, punggol no good... Etc in the end price big jump.

Hello. Wrong thread la...

Temasek return so low, 3% only for last 5y ... for sure every drop they must squeeze to milk SC cows

- high COE
    - high rental (CAPL)
    - high PUB/property tax

- low CPF rate
    - low bonus/payout
    - low service standard

FTSE St Real Estate

- high COE
    - high rental (CAPL)
    - high PUB/property tax

- low CPF rate
    - low bonus/payout
    - low service standard
    Working class are meant to work. You can dream of financial independent, but u will always be dependent on your jobs. Property dream is just a way to make u work harder. The gov will make sure that property dream will motivate u for a long long time.

So isn't it good that this condo is near mrt so don't need to drive? Or are the trains just as bad?

Just wondering what's the 'story' for vesting here, other than aerospace hub? Sell to HDB upgraders after 4 years?

I also thought sengkang was not a bad place to stay when I was driving my daughter back and forth from sch. But it is changing very fast and getting more crowded as each batch of new HDB comes up.

Compasspoint is quite a small-ish shopping mall and with Fiesta, Luxurie so near by, it will be super crowded at the weekends (already is crowded currently).

I agree everywhere will be crowded on rainy sch day. But CTE is especially crowded and you may have to pay $5 for the privilege of being in that jam in the morning (and could be more by now).

The solution is not to work in the City, work in the North/North-East.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    So isn't it good that this condo is near mrt so don't need to drive? Or are the trains just as bad?

Just wondering what's the 'story' for vesting here, other than aerospace hub? Sell to HDB upgraders after 4 years?
    In the past few months I have had the misfortune of visiting the TB contact clinic in Tan Tock Seng Hospital a number of times. My nephew who is a student in one of the elite Singapore schools was found to have TB during his pre-NS screening. He only goes between school and home, sometimes by public transport. Most likely he picked it up on public transport as I have not heard that there is any outbreak on his school. The TB clinic is like a market place. So many people there. The tracing of TB contacts also seems to be rather ad-hoc. A letter is given to the affected patient and he shows it to his family. It is up to the family whether they will go in for screening and treatment or not. If they don't, nobody chases them. So I have this anxiety that there are people who have TB and don't know it walking around in Singapore. And since the public transport is constantly packed, they could be spreading it around. So.....don't ask me to endure the long MRT journey from Sengkang to the City. I could be coughed on by numerous people along the way.

Are u a hypochondriac sis chiaberry?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Are u a hypochondriac sis chiaberry?
    Not in the past but I didn't expect TB to be quite so prevalent in clean and green Singapore.

It's only when I have first hand experience of the TB contact clinic that I got scared.

in Singapore is simple, if you are prepared to pay half a million for your whole life for driving, paying ERP, insurance, road tax, paying tax on petrol, carpark blah, thank you for contributing to GIC / Temasek

for a family earning 200-300kpa ... it is not a problem

SG income tax very low, this is how they get back at you

Hi guys, how you guys thought of the 1 bedder price at 545-585k? Thinking of getting a 1 bedder unit.

Quote Originally Posted by nochoice
    Hi guys, how you guys thought of the 1 bedder price at 545-585k? Thinking of getting a 1 bedder unit.
    Buy lor. It is hdb views.... Rite?