Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: La Fiesta @ Sengkang

for this kind of size. go stay hdb better.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    for this kind of size. go stay hdb better.
    may be HDB gives better finishing too with their premium units lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by gilaone
    Heard that the other 2 open space plots next to La Fiesta are reserved for BTO. Any way to verify this? And if really so, is it a plus point - No more PC that near to SK mrt any more so this will be like limited edition. Or it will be a minus point - another HDB project neighbor?
    It is confirmed! The HDB is going to be selling like hot cake. Not many HDB near mrt too!

Just got back from the show flat. Super Crowded!

Some comments:

+s:

1. Very efficient layout.
    a. No wastage of space unnecessarily. Can very nicely fit 3 BR compact in 840 sq ft & 893 sq ft.
    b. No bomb shelter, no bay windows, no bath tub
    c. Those who do not need maid's room, maid's toilet and utility can just go for 3BR compact.
    d. 3 BR premium is only 1001 sq ft and easily fit a maid's room, utility and maid's toilet.
    e. Very nice layout of the kitchen for both 3 BR compact and 3 BR premium.
    f. Master and 1 common room can fit queen size bed, the 3rd room can fit single bed and can be used for study. This applies for both 3 BR compact and 3 BR premium.

2. Sheltered walkway to the MRT.

3. New features in this condo: Tea Garden, 1000 year old olive tree from spain, Pizzeria, Dragon head playground (this was a bit crappy though)

-s:

1. High psf of around 1150: Prices for 3BR compact was from 935K - 1.06m and 3BR premium was from 1.05M to 1.2M. However, this is somewhat negated by the efficient layout.

2. LRT too close to some of the units, so definitely some noise and less privacy for some units. Blocked by Luxurie on 1 side and HDBs on 2 sides. The only side which is slighly unblock is the one facing Compass point.

3. Finishing is very basic at best. Not really luxurious.

Comments from the agent (with a pinch of salt of course):

- Yesterday, 400 cheques were collected, today close to around 600 cheques. VVIP preview most likely next Sunday.
    - Most likely a sold out project in the first week itself since there is strong selling point of close to MRT and Mall.
    - This is the last land parcel close to MRT in the Punggol / Sengkang area.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    It is confirmed! The HDB is going to be selling like hot cake. Not many HDB near mrt too!
    weren't there some plots sold by hdb. like the recent bishan plot. hdb owns the plot doesn't mean they are building hdb right?

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    So firm? Any publish from URA or HDB you read can share? TIA.

Passed by the plot of land.. saw the HDB signboard about building HDB there liao
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

subscription interest maybe 10 to 1 if that's the case. dying breed of brand new HDB next to mall and MRT. maybe more huat than queenstown hdb.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird
    Just got back from the show flat. Super Crowded!

Some comments:

+s:

1. Very efficient layout.
    a. No wastage of space unnecessarily. Can very nicely fit 3 BR compact in 840 sq ft & 893 sq ft.
    b. No bomb shelter, no bay windows, no bath tub
    c. Those who do not need maid's room, maid's toilet and utility can just go for 3BR compact.
    d. 3 BR premium is only 1001 sq ft and easily fit a maid's room, utility and maid's toilet.
    e. Very nice layout of the kitchen for both 3 BR compact and 3 BR premium.
    f. Master and 1 common room can fit queen size bed, the 3rd room can fit single bed and can be used for study. This applies for both 3 BR compact and 3 BR premium.

2. Sheltered walkway to the MRT.

3. New features in this condo: Tea Garden, 1000 year old olive tree from spain, Pizzeria, Dragon head playground (this was a bit crappy though)

-s:

1. High psf of around 1150: Prices for 3BR compact was from 935K - 1.06m and 3BR premium was from 1.05M to 1.2M. However, this is somewhat negated by the efficient layout.

2. LRT too close to some of the units, so definitely some noise and less privacy for some units. Blocked by Luxurie on 1 side and HDBs on 2 sides. The only side which is slighly unblock is the one facing Compass point.

3. Finishing is very basic at best. Not really luxurious.

Comments from the agent (with a pinch of salt of course):

- Yesterday, 400 cheques were collected, today close to around 600 cheques. VVIP preview most likely next Sunday.
    - Most likely a sold out project in the first week itself since there is strong selling point of close to MRT and Mall.
    - This is the last land parcel close to MRT in the Punggol / Sengkang area.
    Thanks for the update. VVIP preview move to Sunday? Agent told me is 15th Tuesday. If weekend better, then I no need take leave on week day to ballot for the 1 bedder.

Mate, go read HDB website. Or if really no time find, go read up H88.

There are another 2 plots of land near Seng Kang square that has not been awarded but ear marked for residential development.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Mate, go read HDB website. Or if really no time find, go read up H88.

There are another 2 plots of land near Seng Kang square that has not been awarded but ear marked for residential development.
    Thanks for the pointer. Never come across H88 but definitely a very resourceful website. Found the HDB development called Compassvale Mast. So confirm BTO beside it. Thanks.

Thanks for the update. VVIP preview move to Sunday? Agent told me is 15th Tuesday. If weekend better, then I no need take leave on week day to ballot for the 1 bedder.
    Actually, yes you are right. The agent told me that due to an auspicious date, the developer wants to launch it on 15th Tuesday but he also mentioned that since the response is so good, the developer might not wait another weekend and might just keep the VVIP preview over the coming weekend.

Is it confirmed that the preview launch will be brought forward to this weekend, instead of 15 Jan?

Thanks.

Yes it has been confirmed. Will be on the 13th Jan

it is part of the Nov 2012 BTO. Check out the HDB website. It is called compassvale Mast. A total of 928 of 3, 4 and 5 rooms premiums flat.

Quote Originally Posted by ming
    Is it confirmed that the preview launch will be brought forward to this weekend, instead of 15 Jan?

Thanks.
    I checked with my agent, she said it is still on 15 Jan (Tuesday) definitely. The Sunday brought forward she said is a common marketing gimmick by agents to get buyers who still have not submitted their cheques to make up their mind and sign cheques.

So i don't know who is right or not.....only one sure thing, the developer is using the Sun Tze Art of War against consumers...haha. I do hope that it is on Sunday though....

I checked with my agent, she said it is still on 15 Jan (Tuesday) definitely. The Sunday brought forward she said is a common marketing gimmick by agents to get buyers who still have not submitted their cheques to make up their mind and sign cheques.

So i don't know who is right or not.....only one sure thing, the developer is using the Sun Tze Art of War against consumers...haha. I do hope that it is on Sunday though....
    My agent also said it is still 15 Jan. So don't know to apply leave or not as my company's system is really crappy and very hard to cancel leave once applied.

Even us also Kenna smoke by developer... Afternoon say 13th... Evening say remain 15th... Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Even us also Kenna smoke by developer... Afternoon say 13th... Evening say remain 15th... Zzz

must be playing mind games with us. Any idea how many cheques collected already?

no. of cheques collected is merely a trophy number the mkt agency can boast abt.. it's not a gd indication of the real demand. if u notice, only few agencies will talk abt chq collection which reflect their mkt strategy.

didn't collect enough chq is it, need 1 more weekend to gather more?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    didn't collect enough chq is it, need 1 more weekend to gather more?
    Maybe.. Anyway I just met the IC for La Fiesta at Spottiswoode Suites.. He confirm 15th Jan preview.. Hope no more hiccup

how many bedders are you targeting?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    no. of cheques collected is merely a trophy number the mkt agency can boast abt.. it's not a gd indication of the real demand. if u notice, only few agencies will talk abt chq collection which reflect their mkt strategy.
    I see. You mean most of those who submitted cheque may not choose a unit eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Tek888
    I see. You mean most of those who submitted cheque may not choose a unit eventually?
    Ultimately it depends on the final selling price and if their choice unit is available .

nobody interested in this condo?

Quote Originally Posted by beckyer
    nobody interested in this condo?
    nobody interested in Seng Kang.

ppl only interested in price . I would think SK is more for upgrader, now with shorter tenure buyers a little squeeze. Will price be attractive?

La fiesta the last $5xxk mm near mrt and shopping mall. There will be hardly any more $5xxk mm near mrt and mall in future.

Buangkok mrt got another one coming up by cdl, just opposite the quartz.

That might be better?